Chapter ONE

You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----START----

 

"I got yoUUUuuuu, under my skin!!" I heard my alarm go off, yes I'm a fan of DBSK!! I started to sing along to "Mirotic"........"YaaaAAAAAAAAAaaa!!WwwoooAAAAaa!!!!!!!!(Changmin's high note part) I sang, then didn't notice I woke up the rest of my family."Shut up, Italia!!" Xiumin my older brother yelled as he covered my mouth with his hand.

I removed his hands away from my mouth and said"Because I naughty, naughty!!" Then ran to the bathroom before he could catch me. I was really excited for my first day at a new school since I was already used to it. Within a couple minutes I managed to put my new uniform on, brush my teeth, comb my hair, and clam myself down from my excitement."Italia!! Xiumin!! Do you guys want toast?!!" Yelled my mom."Yesss!!" Both yelled.

We raced down the stairs to see who could get the toast the fastest! Obviously I would pushed Xiumin against the wall, then he grabbed my ankle and I tripped, I tumbled down the stairs like a tumble weed."Ouch! My !" I said rubbing my bruised . Xiumin was just laughing but then helped me up. I then kicked his back leg, he flopped to the floor in pain."Aish!! Kids clam down!!" Our mom scolded us. Today I felt like it was going to be different, maybe starting over again was for the best.

I never really talked to anyone either way. We all exited the house and our parents dropped us off at school. Xiumin was really good at making friends, by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter