Chapter TWO

You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----- START -----

 

         I then walked to the front of the class and introduced myself. I sat in the front this time, I noticed that everyone's eyes were on me since Kate started yelling at me, but I didn't mind it. The teacher finally came, the lesson then started. In the blink of an eye, the class ended and it was extremely boring. I was the last person the exit the classroom besides the teacher, I always took a long time to gather my thing and leave.

        As I was exiting the classroom I was pulled by the arm. As I was exiting the classroom I was pulled by the arm. I couldn't see the face of this person, he/she took me to an empty classroom."Can you let go of my arm!" I said hoping 'it' would. 'It' didn't let go. 'It' took me to a seat and pointed for me to sit down, it was dark so 'it' the lights.'It' turned around, I was surprised by who was in front of me. It was Suho.

         He looked like he needed to say something but couldn't."Its ok, I don't bit.... Tell me what you need to say!" I said reassuring and kindly."Um....well.....you see..... Kate......actually isn't my girlfriend....." He finally managed to say. I was shocked by his response."Then why did she say she was?", "Because, we've known each other for a long time. She thinks I like her, but I don't. And she is crazy for me, she is really annoying.

         She never wants to let go of me. Always tells the new kids that we are a 'couple', ever since 5th grade.", "But why do you let her?", "I know I do but I always yell at her for saying things like we are a 'couple'.", "Wait....what's your point on telling me this.....?", "Well..... I'm sorry how she reacted to you, I actually think your a lot more prettier than her!" Suho said look sincerely in my eyes. I could feel my heart thumbing faster and harder, almost to the point were my heart would explode out of my chest.

          Suho was walking closer and closer to me. He was walking slowly which made it intense for me. Suho and me were only a few centimeters alway from each other. I then interrupted the moment and said "Um..... Well I gotta go to my next lesson now"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter