`〈✻ From Sulli

❝ Krystal Jung ❞ — this is for you
 

 



Thank You for being the best admin/
friend/wife/sister....
 

To Jung Soojung.

My, what to say-- you're just too wonderful, really. I just-- words cannot express how thankful I am for having you in my life, and also how amazing you are as an admin.

I think you're a gifted person. Wait, no. Scratch that. You ARE a gifted person. And this is not about one's intellectual level or things equivalent to that. You are gifted with the ability to lead, to care, to give, and to love. I've had the honor to be your friend for the past 1 year and 2 months, and even though I wasn't there for you during your worst and your best (such a bad friend I am, I know), but we've gone through quite a lot together, and I'm very much happy to know that I'm still one of the people who you trust enough to share your stories and thoughts with. You've been through a lot, Stallie, and now that you've found happiness and comfort in Luhan oppa, I truly am happy for you.

But of course, there will be times when life will not spare you from the simple pleasure of being surrounded by serenity. There will be times when, unfortunately, some morons will show up and hurt you again, but there should be no fear, for you have me and other people who love you so dearly to protect you. We love you so much, Stal, to the point we would do anything to see that stunning smile of yours. Honestly, if my blunt and surly words towards the people who don't follow the rules/people who make you upset are capable of making you feel better, I don't mind being deemed as a rude person at all. You deserve all the good things in the world, and you are just worth it.

I just-- there are so many things I'd like to tell you, but mere words can't help me to convey my sentiments, so I'll just rephrase that you are utterly beautiful, inside and out, and you're the best admin ever. Like, literally. You single-handedly do everything, and I just have so much respect for you like-- don't get me start on that. lol.

Anyway, thank you, Stallie. For being the best admin/friend/wife/sister, etc. I've ever had during my sojourn here, and I wish you nothing but the best. I love you. 

 
Your Jinri. xoxo.