2

3+1 story

"Why not you tell me, who did you bring Ms Heo?"Ms Kim their homeroom teacher wasat the front when Way was talking and her friends kept their mouth shut because of that."Actually I'm told to come to here"Jiyeon simplify her words to not listen to more rubbish from anyone else. "Welcome abroad Ms Park and for you Ms Heo see me during your break"Ms Kim was smiling and threaten her at the same time.

"Shoot!"Way had always dread to go to the office."Serve you right for shooting at the wrong timing, ha!"Luhan was digging at Way's mistake.Jiyeon felt it was unnecesary for them to argue but seeing them argue, warm her heart."Does your the other friend talk?"Jiyeon was curious about JB."He does talk but at necessary times only, the only time he talks is....no definite time. But he's not mute that's all"Way answered the question.After an hour lecture they three of them accompany Way to office."Why are we standing here and not accompanying her inside?"

"There's something you don't know behind"JB answered."But since you're one of us, let me tell you this-Way was once an obedient student, one student who never defied any teacher's words. But there was this day everything changed, she quit being a student council members. She changed to being a delinquent, she didn't tell us any reason what actually happened"JB explained."This explained why I doubted her"Jiyeon thought.

"Way why are you still like this?"Ms Kim was worried for her."I just came late only, I was just showing her around. Just punished me if you want"Way didn't want to spend another minute in the office."I know you've been upset by the result of the council, but there's nothing you can do"Ms Kim counseled."Of course I'm upset! She misused her authority, changed the rules of students and many more. The one I'm most angry is she let Gummi unnie who's more capable than her-to assist her!"Way couldn't contained her anger.

"Like I said, we can't changed. This is something that only student council is able to overwrite it, teachers are not allowed to interfer."Ms Kim explained."I don't think That we've anymore conversation to talk about, I'm leaving"Way left angrily."She really cannot stand unjustice,sigh~"Ms Kim thought

Way left without her friends and went to find her sister."Unnie!"Way was happy to see her sister waiting for her."You're late and Gummi unnie is waiting for you in the council room."Choa left to join her friends."Way...."Jiyeon was panting as she was chasing Way."You've to stop being a burden for us, running away from us do you it's a game"Luhan headlock Way to punish her."That's their way of attracting"JB stopped Jiyeon from stopping them."I've to find Gummi unnie first, so see you guys later"Way punished Luhan went on to find Gummi."There goes our protection"Luhan sigh as their fans was coming closer to them.

Jiyeon soon was pushed away by their so-called fans