3

3+1 story

*Knock! Knock!*

"Come in!"

"What's with this situation?"Way was confused as every member of student council was there."As a vice-president of the student council, I proposed that we should allowed Heo Minseon back into the student council."Gummi proposed an idea to the council."What the heck! Gummi you should know she quit on goodwill"The president revoked her idea."Sojin I supposed you've no rights in this meeting, after what you did"Gummi shot back at her."So what do you guys say?"Gummi was waiting for their approval.

To Way's surprise, everyone agreed to it."What is the purpose of this meeting?"Way was curious about the secret meeting."We're going to choose a new president for the council"Gummi confessed."What does my returning has to do with it?"Way was capturing the weird feelings she had at the moment."We've received multiple of complaint from teachers and students saying we've infringed the rights for students. We even have petition to remove our president and choose the new one, after a few rounds of decision-we decided that you would be the right one to be as you've been a normal student for some time. So you would understand want would they need"Another member of the council speak up

"But Gummi unnie is the vice-president, how can I jumped to the president place?"Way was confused."Way I proposed this as I thought you were the right person to be and if you don't agreed to it, Sojin would continued to be the president. You wouldn't want anymore of this coming again right?"Gummi tried to convince Way.

"I'll do it, but first we've to gathered everyone to the hall.So everyone would know that things have changed, and we would be able to provide students a better environment to study."Way ordered the council members."I knew you could do it, Way"Gummi was glad about the decision Way made."I only can try my best to do it, I can't promised to be someone who really care for the students' welfare. By the unnie, I want Sojin unnie to do the opening for me later. It would help me in the talk later."Gummi agreed and news of student council have a talk was on fire, everyone was preparing to overthrow the president no knowing things have changed.