1

3+1 story

"Unnie! There's no need to walk so fast right?"Way was panting and lagging behind Choa."For your information, we're running abit late already and although you want to keep this a secret-I've never seen the student president late at all!"Choa makes sure that no one was able to hear the last few words and whisper harshly to Way."Ok..I get it. Miss impatient!"Way still have time to mock at her own sister.

"Unnie before you want to hit me, let's watch this little performance first"Way dragged Choa to a corner to hide, so they can watch what's gonna happened next."You look new to me, are you a new student?"delinquent 1 stopped someone along the Way."I don't answering you would be appropriate, as I thought it might be waste of my time"She answered their question with the same attitude they gave her.

"You b*****! No one speaks to our leader like this, not especially someone like you"The underlings of the delinquent scolded her and started to act rough infront of her.They started to beat her up but in return she dodged all of it and ended beating the crap out of them.Seeing they were losing, they quickly ran away.

"You're really good!"Way unconsciously clapped for her but it startled her."Are you one of them?"She looked at the the way Way wore her uniform and started to be suspicious at her."My younger sister here are not one of them apparently as she was clapping for your heroic act."Choa answered the question instead to erase the suspicion.

"Those moves you displayed looked like taekwondo, did you learn it?"Way couldn't suppressed her excitment."Yeah, I learn taekwondo for 7-8 years. So those weaklings were nothing"She answered."Oh! By the way, I forgot to introduced myself. I'm Way and this is my sister-Choa"

"I'm Jiyeon and are you guys twins?"

"Yeah, sorry to interrupt but we're going to be late"Choa coolly answered it."This two is really totally opposites, I'm losing this image infront of the younger one and the older one treats me like invisible"Jiyeon thought of the twins."Heo Minseon!"Luhan called out for Way."Way I'm going to my class first"Choa didn't wait for Way to answer and left.

"Your sister?"Jiyeon felt that Choa was acting weird."Nevermind about her, where's your class?"Way apparently ignored Luhan."The one where that guy was shouting"Jiyeon pointed out her classroom."That's my class too, let's go then"Way dragged Jiyeon to the classroom.

"Guys! Look who have I brought!"