Tears3(Yunho)

TEARS

Chapter 3:

 

I was in the mall, walking with my friends, we were heading toward the department store.  We planned this day, for a get together, and to eat at a restaurant, right after we finished buying what we needed. We were laughing, making jokes, poking each other, when I saw you.

For a moment, I lost my smile. There was this sudden pain in my chest. My heart jumped, and was beating fast.

You had your arm on his arm, and you were holding hand in hand. Your other hand was holding his arm, and looking up at him, smiling so beautifully. And he was smiling right back at you. You both, looked so sweet together.

He was not the guy I saw you with. It seems, you have another one.

Why did I not see this before? How did you fool me?

I am glad, my friends did not see you.

I had to turn my head, and smile at my friend. I did not want them to see, how you can still affect me.

I thought, I was over you.

I guess, I am still not .. over you.

I can't look back . .  I can't . . I mustn't . .

Without being obuse to my friends . . I tried looking where you went. And followed you with my eyes.

I must say, you are still beautiful.

But, the memory of that day, still haunts me.

As much as I had loved you, I can't be with you.

I'm still suffering . . up to this day . . I'm still angry . .

Hate . . is too strong a word. And, I don't hate you. But, I don't love you, either.

Now, I know for certain, you never suffered . . you easily, so easily, replaced me.

As I turn my head, for the last time, I will forget you, you will be as if nothing to me. 

I can smile again . . I returned my thoughts back to my friends. And smiled, ginuinely.

Thought nothing else, but the people with me.