Tears

TEARS

TEARS

YOU SHED THEM SO EASILY

WITH YOUR PUPPY EYES

LOOKING AT ME

 

"You are crying again and looking at me with those puppy eyes. What the hell do you want me to do now?" Yunho was asking in his mind, though he wanted to shout it aloud to her. "You're coming to me now, after what you did?"

Yunho was not showing his emotion, he was stone faced, at that time. Though, deep inside he was seething with anger. He was  looking at her trying to see what it was that he liked about her, trying to find the things that made him fall head over hills in love with her. Trying to remember.

 

YOU CAPTURED MY HEART

WITH YOUR TWO HANDS

RENDERED ME HELPLESS

HOPELESSLY IN LOVE WITH YOU

 

She was so beautiful, y and a great looker. Guys followed her with their eyes, she was a magnet to the opposite . She has that smile, a smile that draws everyone to her male or female, young or old alike.

She was so sweet and kind. Someone, who could carry a conversation and I don't get bored.

I tried courting her, going out for a date. Trying to get to know her better, spend time with her.

It drove me crazy, if I saw her talk with another guy. I wanted to say to everyone,' hands off, she is mine'.

I was crazy in love with her. 

I was so happy the day you accepted  me to be your boyfriend. I was ecstatic. I was smiling from ear to ear and hugged you tightly. Even asked for permission to kiss you and when you agreed, I gave you a smack on the lips.

I was happy, having you to myself.

 

I LOVE YOU

I CAN'T SAY IT ENOUGH

I CAN'T SHOW YOU ENOUGH

I CAN'T LOVE YOU ENOUGH

 

But, you broke my heart, shattered it to million pieces. There was no way, for me to recover.

How, how could you? Why? I loved you, was it real for you? Did you ever loved me, too?

I saw you with that guy. And you were really 'friendly' with him, both of you were really cozy.

The next day, you acted as if nothing happened, and you're being so sweet to me. If I have not seen you, with my own eyes, I would have believed you. I would still be living a lie. 

I broke up with you, and that suprised you. You asked why? I could not say it to your face. I just said, I don't love you anymore, and left you standing there with a confused face.

 

YOUR TEARS

DON'T TOUCH ME ANYMORE

I NOW SEE

THE REAL YOU, HIDDEN FROM ME

 

Writer's Note:

This is an experiment on my writing.