Chapter 2

The Other Way

D-Day arrived or as you liked to refer to it the day that your life formaly ended. Everything was just well , you'd been on your best behaviour in a vain attempt to convince your parents that they shouldn't send me to ing Korea. I mean who in their right mind goes to Korea you knew 2 things about Korea.

1) Your grandparents lived there.

2) There's like a war there or something.

When you realised on the day before you left that there was nothing you could do to stop you from going to Korea you threw a tantrum that can probably be recognised as the most immature thing that a 18 year old has ever done. You rolled around on the floor crying and screaming unrecognisable words and moans. Your parents worried looks when they came to check what the noise was about suddenly became disapproving tuts as they spooted the half drunk bottle of Jagermeister they assumed that you were drunk again little did they know that you hadn't drank, smoked or or even got high for 2 weeks as you were attempting to go straight so their looks really hurt your feelings.

But then as they shut the door to get the front door which had been knocked on a couple of seconds ago. You heard their fake warm voices say happily.

"Kris what a surprise"

You heard Kris and your parents make their way into the living room where you heard Luna excitedly call his name. Your blood pressure skyrocketed and your eye began twitch, that bastard had the ing nerve to come to your house after what he had done to you and even your sister and here they were welcoming him in with open ing arms. At that moment all thoughts of going straight out the window faster than off a shovel with 3 huge swigs of the bottle you felt you had enough courage to go downstairs to confront Kris.

With the bottle in your hand for comfort you trudged downstairs with a slightly crazy look in your eye. All eyes turned to you when you entered the living room and Kris gave you a pitying look as you put the bottle on the small table by the door Kris started speaking before you had a chance to growl at him.

"I heard what happened and may just offer my deepest sympathy's and speedy recovery" he said flashing one of his signiture smiles that made Luna swoon and you gag. This utter bastard was taking himself out the blame he was the one that got me high for the 1st time.

The that he was talking was too much for you so when he turned around to talk to my parents you grabbed the bottle and with as much force as you possibly could smashed it on the back of the head. He went down instantly and without a word you then proceded to leave the room as you gave him one last look you saw a small pool of blood and Luna crying over his limp body it was at that moment I felt a little bit of my all ruined soul die as you realised you quite simply did not give a about what you had done.

Your parents couldn't get you too the airport fast enough with the trouble you had caused last night with Kris being taken to hospital and Luna not even being able to look at you but you felt satisfied you had shut that motherer up and now you were ready to live your queit normal boring life in Korea for 4 years untill you graduated university. And so it began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N aren't I just a tease leaving you on a cliffhanger like that and also if it didn't come across in the last 2 chapters I really don't like EXO's Kris not praticular reason just think he's a wanker.