Chapter 1

The Other Way

You collapsed in front of the door of your house, off your face and smelling of alchol for the 3rd time this week. Fumbling with your keys and moving your silky brown hair out of your eyes so that you had a better chance of getting the key into the keyhole that was rapidly becoming fuzzier with your worsening eyesight.

"Yes!"

You quietly cheered to yourself as you heard the satisfying clunk of the lock opening on the door of your house. Your family was quite well off, how else can a girl afford to get wasted 3 times a week and come . As you stumbled through the door the fuzziness finally got to much and your eyes shut and you fell foward to the floor. The last thing that you remember is your mother's gasp and hurried footsteps in the background.

2 Days Later

You woke up in a hospital bed with a start, your eyes flickered open it was a surreal out off body experience everthing was in slow motion and slightly lopsided. You blinked and snapped out of when a doctor shined a light in your eye. He proceded to tell me that I was a very lucky lady and if my parents hadn't hurried me here I would have died. He then told me with a highly disaproving look in his eye that when they ran blood tests my blood alchol level was through the roof and that they found traces of heroin in my bloodstream and that they reckoned it was this combination that had caused the seisure.

 It was at that moment you decided to kick the habit, you had always believed that it was bull when people said that they had moments of total clarity when everything made sense but here you were realising that you were wasting your life by taking the awful substance. You cursed yourself for being so spirited and got back to being a realist with a almost permanent scowl on remembering why you were like this. Because your ex boyfriend Kris ironically enough the person who had got you on to heroin had slept with your ever so perfect goody two shoes ing slag of a sister in front of you no less and in your bed. From that moment onwards untill now your motto had been the whole great big cyclone that is your life. As it turns out it's great fun untill the next morning and you know the funny thing is that Kris and your sister Luna's relationship only lasted 3 days and ended when he cheated on her, it was such a short relationship that it never even became Facebook official. After a couple of hours your parents came into the room with your ever angelic sister after a short while of awkward chatter your parents got to the matter that was clearly on their minds.

"Emily we are sending you to live with your grandparents in Seoul". "We are sorry but we just can't deal with behaviour any more".

You wanted to fight back but the drugs used to numb the pain were stopping you from speaking or from spitting at your sisters arrogant face. But no all you could do was sit there in a state of disbelief at the fact you were being effectivly abandoned by your parents.