ii.

All for You

two;

                How can she even dare visit him like that? Ever since she had met Sehun again for the first time in years, Suzy had known all along that ever since, Sehun didn’t like her presence, yet she can’t stop from trying. Probably because she thinks that Sehun hadn’t changed, she thinks that the Sehun she knew was probably the same before she left.

                But did Sehun really change? Or was he only trying to pretend to be someone he’s not? What had made Sehun hate her? When all she really did was to try her best to protect him, there were many questions that surrounded Suzy’s mind. But until when will she try to chase him? “You can’t give up on him, Suzy.” Suzy told herself as she drove west; towards the place where she could probably has some peace of mind, home.

 

http://i.imgur.com/GewFXF8.png

 

                ‘Ring… Ring… Ring…’  Myungsoo groaned at the sound of his phone ringing at 3 o’clock in the morning. Was this another sasaeng fan? Or was this some of company’s calls? He didn’t know, but whoever it is, he surely hated it.

                “Hello?!” He said quite too aggressively, but he could only hear the other line’s soft breathing. And he knew too well who the caller was despite having an unknown I.D. in his phone, “Soo,” he softly called out.

                “Myungsoo-ah,” Came a slow soft voice, it was as-if an angel was calling to him at this time of the morning, “Myungsoo-ah. I’m sorry.”

                “Soo…” He tried to find the words to answer to her, but he just couldn’t seem to find the right words. “Are you okay?”

                But the caller had ended the call; ‘Soo’ had ended the call, leaving Myungsoo restless again. Whenever she does this to him, he can’t help but overthink things. He’s supposed to be sleeping again, he still had a performance to attend to later, but his thoughts seemed to be traveling back to her, back to ‘Soo.’

 

http://i.imgur.com/GewFXF8.png

 

                Sehun had entered the backstage as soon as he finished fixing himself; he seemed to be the first member to go out of the dressing room. But what caught his sight the most was the group of girls standing at the backstage too.

                It was Miss A. Sehun had started counting the members, ‘One to Jia-noona, Two to Fei-noona, and Three to Min-noona. Now where the hell is the fourth to Bae Suzy?’ He seemed to be staring at them for a while that the members had noticed, they bowed their heads in return and motioned Sehun to turn his back. Only to be greeted by the girl who was missing the count.

                “What are you doing here?” Before Suzy could even talk to him, he had already fired back his words to her, “You’ll only be surrounded by sasaengs.”

                “I’m watching your performance, of course. I even brought a light-stick! EXO-jjang!” Suzy happily said, pretending that she isn’t affected with their encounter last night.

“Don’t watch me…” Sehun told Suzy, “I don’t like someone like you watching me. It makes me uncomfortable.”

                Rather than be taken aback, Suzy was more used to his words right now, but as she glances down she notices Sehun’s bandaged hand, “I’m worried about you, you know. You seemed to have hurt yourself.”

                “Then are you a stalker in that case? Or are you becoming one of our sasaeng?” Sehun had said without any emotion, of course, he had tried to lower his voice; some people might eavesdrop in their conversation. And he didn’t like Suzy to be bothered by those fans of his who might defend him.

                Suzy rolled her eyes in return, smirking at the latter’s self-ego, “No, I’m a fan. I’m a fan of EXO. Would that not be okay?”

                Sehun rolls his eyes the way Suzy does it and harshly said, “Don’t lie.”

                Then Suzy steps forward to Sehun, so close that Sehun can smell the fresh summer breathe Suzy had always had, so close that he can count the number of eyelashes Suzy had, “This is a secret but I’m exclusively telling you this. I’m even a Kai stan.”

                Sehun scoffed at Suzy’s words, ‘I’m even a Kai stan.’ He didn’t even know why he’s taken aback, and why would it such be a big deal if Kai’s her bias? He really didn’t care at all. Suzy took a step back, and ran towards the other members of Miss A to settle down already in the front seats.

                The dressing door swung open, and Sehun was greeted by Kai with a cheeky smile, the one that Suzy always showed to him. As soon as Kai’s hands had patted Sehun’s arms, he directly pushed it away. ‘I’m even a Kai stan.’ Sehun smirked again at the thought of it, and walked away in-front of Kai.

                Leaving Kai confused like an idiot with his sudden walking away, “Yah! Oh Sehun! Why are you in a bad mood today? Is it because of this hyung?”

                Then the dressing room swung open again revealing Baekhyun, “No, it’s probably not you.”

                But who would ever know the reason of Sehun’s grumpiness?

 

http://i.imgur.com/GewFXF8.png

 

January 2011

                As soon as Suji and Sehun had entered the hallway of their school embarrassment was all what they feel.  That’s also how it always feels when Suji and Sehun meet in the hallway of their school. Who on the earth would even not be embarrassed with their situation? Students usually gather around them and people started pointing and gossiping.

                Suji could only bowed her head in return, what on earth could she do? Sehun bowed his head too; it was okay if he was the only one who’s suffering. But the girl beside him, she was also suffering. There was nothing he can do to avoid this kind of reality they’re facing. No matter how Suji had looked at it, Sehun was her brother. No matter how she tried to be positive, Sehun was definitely her brother now.

                “Myungsoo-sunbae.” Suji greeted as Myungsoo had passed in-front of her, people who seemed to gossiping to Suji, and pointing their hands to her seemed to have gone away, at the sight of Myungsoo nearing to Suji.  Myungsoo rounded his arms around Suji’s shoulders for protection and comfort, and continued to walk her away. Leaving Sehun in his own, but he was glad. Glad that there was someone who will protect Suji from this.

 

http://i.imgur.com/GewFXF8.png

 

                Sehun sits in the classroom all alone, his mother had told him that she would fetch him as soon as classes were over, but one hour had already passed and his mother was nowhere to be found. But as the door opened, he expected for his mother, but it wasn’t. It was Krystal.

                “Are you okay? You look tired.” Krystal said to him, and in-deed he was tired; tired of feeling all this things around him.

                “To be honest, I’m really embarrassed for my mother,” Sehun’s tears falls one by one as soon as Krystal approaches him, “Seducing a married man? I’m such an open minded person, but why did it have to be her father? Of all the men out there, why did it have to be Suji’s father?”

                “Don’t cry,” Krystal said as she patted Sehun’s back, “I really don’t know how to comfort boys that cry.”

                “We just transferred to this province two months ago, but I can’t believe my mother’s already causing such a scene,” Sehun had continuously cried, he had to let this out rather than keeping it out, Krystal was definitely someone who could be trusted, “Seducing someone who has a family, seducing Bae Suji’s father, I don’t even know what face I should show to that girl who did nothing but help me. Now they’re even married.”

                But before Krystal could even pat Sehun’s back again and talk with words of comfort, Suji had entered the classroom. She was crying. Two people were crying. Probably because of the same reason, “Suji-yah?” Sehun called as Krystal left the room for them to have their own conversation.

                Suji had immediately turned her back to face her locker, to hide her tears, to hide her pain. “Oh Sehun, your mother’s waiting for us outside.”

                “I’m sorry, Suji-ah.” Sehun spoke with tears still b in his eyes, “I don’t know if I could even be your friend with a situation like this. I’m sorry.”

                But Suji turned again to face Sehun with a cheeky smile despite having tears in her eyes, “It’s never your fault Oh Sehun-ssi, so don’t say you’re sorry.”

                Sehun couldn’t seem to find the right words to say to her this time, his thoughts seemed to be disorienting from his body. Suji was supposed to be mad at him, his mother, his family, but why was she smiling at him?

                “Let’s go home?” Suji smiled at him, again.

                And he could only nod in return as he looks at Bae Suji. How much grief did this person feel? He couldn’t see it, he couldn’t feel it, probably because its depth was to deep that Suji was drowning in her own emotions.

                And in that moment Sehun swore for the first time in his life, ‘I will save Bae Suji from drowning. I will, even if it costs my own life. I won’t let her drown.’

 

http://i.imgur.com/GewFXF8.png

 

Author's Note: you so yeah, the present time in 2014 is just like an intoductory so right now I'm gonna start writing in the past so your questions will be answered. and this chapter is quite long rather than the average chapters I usually write. Hope you'll like this and do leave a feedback.

And I would like to inform that In Korean double ‘oo’ is equal to u in our language. So Suzy’s hangul name if it is romanized is, Bae Soo-ji, but yeah I like to use Suji more because it looks like sushi. But yeah, it’s like that. Who is ‘SJ’ and ‘Soo’? Oh oh oh.

Do leave your guesses but I think you already know who that person is, don't you? Thank you so much for reading. And I'm in my senior year this coming Monday, any advice? Oh.