iii. (an update! yey!)

All for You

three;

            Sehun would probably conclude that Suji was the prettiest girl he had seen when he first entered this school, with her long locks of wavy hair, with a smile so bright and eyes so pure, who would have known that the person behind the perfect beauty had so much scars?

            He followed her towards the endless way to her room, he was told to stay in her room in a while as they fix his room. Suji and him were definitely acquainted with each other given that they were laboratory partners. But they were not laboratory partners for any reason, apparently Sehun has a reason.

            “Since this is a start of a new semester, I would like to change your laboratory partners for this class.” The professor had said; Sehun had noticed that the teacher was pairing them based on their seatmates.

            And the pretty girl from earlier was too far away from him. Four seats to go, and the professor would be able to pair the pretty girl with her seatmate, so without any hesitation he had approached the girl, “Sorry to ask you of this but may I –”

            But to his luck…“Bae Suji, you pair with the transferee student.”

            Suji had tried to engage a conversation with Sehun all the way to her room, but both of them would end up so silent that they would be too embarrassed to talk.

            “Back to the time when we became laboratory partners, what was that thing you need to ask?” Suji had managed to ask, she had wanted to ask that question ever since that happened, but it seemed that Sehun didn’t seem to care much about it, nonetheless she was curious.

            Sehun seemed taken aback with the question; he was too dazzled at the moment the professor told him that they were being paired that he chickened out all the way to his seat, even forgetting to introduce his name when they first spoke to each other.

            “You really want me to be honest with you?” Sehun had suddenly blurted out, and it took him two seconds to process what he actually said.

            Suji smiled in return, “of course, who would want to know the wrong answer?”

                “Well it’s nonsense anyway,” Sehun tried to find words to answer to her,  “you see, I didn’t bring a ball pen with me, and I was kind ‘a sure that the guys who sat down near my seat won’t have any extra pen, since you were the nearest girl in my seat, I decided to ask you in the hope that you would have a spare.”

                Sehun tried to scold himself at the back of his mind, lies. ‘I wanted to ask you if it’s okay for you to volunteer that you would be my laboratory partner.’ But as Sehun thinks back, the idea was actually dumb, what if it didn’t happen that way? But the moment seemed to relive the butterflies in his stomach. Who would not like Suji after-all? Sehun wanted the butterflies to remain, he wanted his feelings to remain but what can a man like him do? He was helpless. And what good would it bring if he kept these feelings, besides in his belief, it was unrequited. Or is it really?

                “That’s all?” Suji had tried to hide the disappointment in her voice, “I thought that you were really cute back then, you know? Haha.”

                “Cute?” Sehun had laughed at the idea, “why would I be cute?”

                “You were so shocked that we were going to be laboratory partners that you walked away not finishing your sentence. I really thought that you didn’t want me as your partner, but I guess it wasn’t really the case since you told me that you’re really grateful that I was your partner.” Suji said as a matter of factly, “but were you just saying that to hype me?”

                Sehun tried to slap himself at the back of his mind yet again; it was embarrassing enough that he chickened out, and much more embarrassing to think that she actually remembers everything. “Oh no, I was really grateful you know.”

                Sehun had always thought it would be easy to get over Suji since it was just an admiration he had for her, but as their conversation gets longer, it seems harder to remember that she was his sister.

http://i.imgur.com/GewFXF8.png

            “And now what Suji, you ride at the back of Sehun’s bicycle towards home and to school? Whatever happened to your expensive car?” Ji-eun said dreamily, Ji-eun was definitely one of Sehun’s fangirl in school, “But anyways, I wish I was you.”

            Suji giggled at the childishness of her friend, but her mind seemed so distant. All that she could feel right now was the warmth of Sehun’s back, the scent of his clothes, and the voice that hummed all throughout the ride.

            She felt her heart skip a beat at the thought, no. Her mind had told her, but why does it seem that her heart was telling the opposite? Myungsoo was definitely her dream guy, no one else would be. She doesn’t need to be confused of Sehun; because Sehun is her brother.

            From a distant, she sees Myungsoo approaching but now that she thinks about it, why does her heart not skip a beat when she sees him? Myungsoo reaches for a wave towards her direction, and she returns one. Many girls seemed to have looked at her direction, and their mouths were gossiping.

            ‘She’s definitely a player. First Myungsoo, then Sehun?’

            ‘I can’t believe her, she’s the worst.’

            ‘Teachers think she’s so good, but she’s actually not.’

            ‘Oh I wish she’d be gone.’

            Suji had lowered her head in embarrassment, though their voices were in a hush, it was loud enough that she could clearly hear them. Ji-eun’s face became red in anger, that she stood up and slammed the table they were sitting in. “Yah, Lee Ji-eun, sit down!” Suji had tried tugging Ji-eun to sit down, but it has always been like this anyways.

            Myungsoo seemed to have notice the uproar, instead of heading towards his class he had went to Suji’s direction. Suji had hoped that Myungsoo would not come since it would totally bring more mess. “Got any problem with Suji? Spit it out you lazy girls.”

            Suji swore that she had heard many curses from each other’s mouth, and that Myungsoo was definitely coming closer and his eyebrows were furrowed which brought chills to Suji’s skin.

            “Stop. It. This. Instant.” A voice had echoed at the cafeteria; it was so familiar but it was definitely not Myungsoo’s. It was the voice whom she had longed to hear ever since their separation from the parking lane. Oh Sehun.

            All the uproar that was present earlier seemed to have disappeared, and without even noticing Sehun had already grabbed her hand, and together they walked away from the cafeteria. The way he had held her wrist was so tight but sweet in a way, it seemed that at the moment he had touched Suji’s skin, no one would be able to hurt her.

But to Suji’s shock, someone had pulled her other hand making them stop.

            Even if she doesn’t turn her head to know the person holding her other hand, she definitely knows who the person was. And it was definitely…

            Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

http://i.imgur.com/GewFXF8.png

 

Author's Note: omg sorry for the super late update. classes were killing me, and my class schedule didn't really help but nonetheless I'm still thankful for the three day break they gave us (though we still went to school).

Anyways, tadaaa I present to you the new chapter of mine. hmmmm. I hope you like it thought. And can you do me a favor? Can you follow me in twitter? accioclarice (shameless advertising, i know i know) but I hope that you would leave a comment, it inspires me to update. So you, i'm hoping for your feedback, it'll definitely cheer me up.

AND I WANT TO THANK THE PEOPLE WHO REALLY WAITED. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I THOUGHT YOU'D LEAVE ME. :)