i.

All for You

one;

                Oh Sehun? Who would have not known that name? A singer, dancer, and a handsome human being, member of the famous boy group E.X.O. but people who had only watched him from a-far would never know what was the real him like.

                Everyone seemed to have thought that Sehun is nothing but a cruel and playful maknae, but behind the camera he seemed to be the exact opposite. People may have thought that he’s childish just because he’s the maknae, but the truth was that, he’s trying to cherish every moment that he’s childish and free to act like his age, because when he faces his reality again, nobody would ever know what sacrifices he did for his family. What things and feelings should he sacrifice for; nobody would ever know about that except for him.

                At this moment, whenever he’s on stage, somehow he gets to breathe freely. Somehow he is able to be comfortable despite the amount of people watching him. Because he is loved by many people, and cheered by many people, he is able to forget sometimes about the unknown cruel fate he is facing.

                “But Sehun-ah… despite being too young to think about marriage, if you were given a chance to marry an idol, who would it be and why?” Much audience screamed at the top of their lungs, shouting female idol’s names that they seemed to ship Sehun with.

                Sehun chuckled at the question and flashed a shy smile at the audience, and without any hesitation he answered, “Bae Suzy. I want to marry Bae Suzy.”

                Every member seemed to have gasped at his answer with matching rounding eyes; even the MC himself was speechless that he couldn’t even seem to find words to what the follow-up question should be. The audience seemed to have been literally shocked by Sehun’s answer; some covering their mouth in shock, and some who seemed to shock to focus. But some, just seemed to think that he was joking. No one really believed in his answer that time. Who wouldn’t be? Who in the right mind would want to marry their own sister?

                And exactly, Oh Sehun’s sister is the one and only, Bae Suzy.

 

http://i.imgur.com/GewFXF8.png

 

                Sehun went out of his car as soon as he finished parking it, only to be greeted by the person whom he least expected to visit him at the middle of the night, and in this place. “I knew you’d choose Krystal… I always knew ‘SJ’ was for Soojung” The girl had spoken with a huge smile painted on her face at the sight of Sehun coming out of his car, “your answer shocked me for a-while when you mentioned my name. You and I? Marrying? As-if!”

                Sehun rolled his eyes at the sight of her, Suzy. “What are you doing here in the middle of the night? Have you lost your mind?”

                “What do you mean by what I’m doing here? And I have' lost my mind?” Suzy said as she approached and rapped her arms around Sehun’s shoulder playfully and pretending that she wasn’t hurt by how harsh his words were, “Of course I’m here to visit my brother, and to say that I’ve actually watched your program instead of watching my own drama.”

                Sehun closed his car harshly, enough to shock Suzy. He rolled his eyes again at her, despite trying to smile to herself, Suzy just can’t seem to contain with all Sehun’s treatment. She tries to tell herself that maybe he needs time, and that maybe he wasn’t used to her being here. But she can’t stop lying to herself, that it hurts being treated this way.

                “Go home; I don’t have time to talk to someone like you.” Sehun had walked away without even having a good conversation with her, it was better this way, he thought. It’s better if they pretend that they’re strangers but of course, it seemed impossible.

                “Yah! Oh Sehun!” Suzy shouted with a lump forming in , “Until when will you ignore me? We’re siblings. We’re family. But why do you seem to treat me like a stranger? It would have been okay if you treat me like an enemy, but you’re treating me like I’m a total stranger.”

                “Don’t cry.” He didn’t even see her face, but with a breaking voice like that, he knew that Suzy was about to cry, that there was a lump forming in , he turned his back and handed Suzy his handkerchief, “How many times do I have to say it to you Bae Suji? For you to understand, that you’ll never be my family. You’ll never be my sister, got it? So stop acting like we’re family, because you’re not my family. We’re not siblings. We’re…”

                “I get it…” Suzy answered as she bowed her head, her cheery smile a while ago had clearly faded away and one by one the tears that she was trying to hold on had started to fall unknowingly, “We’re strangers. We don’t know each other. So Sehun-ah, you don’t have to shout at me, if you don’t want to talk with me, and then just tell me, then I’ll leave.”

                This time, Suzy was the one who had walked away even before he could say something. This was what Suzy does to him, always leaving him speechless, helpless, and what more. But until then, Suzy’s words had echoed to his mind, ‘I always knew ‘SJ’ was for Soojung’

                “Dumb Bae Suzy, ‘SJ’ doesn’t stand for Soojung, I thought you could read me like an open book?” Sehun had said to no one, he didn’t like meeting Suzy at all, he doesn’t feel comfortable with how he acts around her. How many times had Suzy cried in front of him? He didn’t know. But what Suzy did not know, was how many times had Sehun cried because of her.

                And there’s this one thing that Sehun seemed to not know until now, what was Bae Suzy to him? It seemed that he had a long way to go before he could realize what she really means to him.

 

http://i.imgur.com/GewFXF8.png

 


Author's Note: you don't forget to leave a comment!