002 Beffudled

Remember me

 

Woohyun's eyes widen with the sudden realization of someone's lucious lips against his. He blinked a few times before he was able to accept the situation happening to him. His lips trembled a little with the foreign contact.

But what really made woohyun lose his mind, was when the stranger would start moving.

The man let go of Woohyun's wrists, and started cupping his face.
He then started devouring Woohyun's lips in a hungry manner. Woohyun trembled with the sensual feeling.
The '' sound made by the man only made it worse.

'no .. no .. This cant be seriously happening to me-- no'

But despite the fact that Woohyun is already free from the man's grasp, he still cant seem to find himself pushing the stranger away. It felt so wrong. At the same time, it felt fine to him.

Woohyun was slowly losing himself more and more with that softness of that stranger's lips. But when the man started snaking his arm to rub a sensitive part on Woohyun's back, that was when he really lost it.

Woohyun clung tightly onto the fabric of that man's clothing and moaned hotly into the kiss.

But suddenly, the stranger pulled away and engulfed Woohyun into a tight hug. "I'm sorry .." He said. "I shouldnt have .. I just-- i'm sorry." The stranger then stormed out of the closet and ran away.

Woohyun was about to chase after the stranger. When he was about to run after the mystery person, his phone suddenly rang. When he looked at it, he saw a reminder, written in upper case, that says: "BIOLOGY TEST YOU IDIOT." 

"oh !" Woohyun cursed at himself. He then started collecting his belongings that were sprawled all over the floor and ran as fast as he could to catch the class in which he was late for.

------------------------

The only thing that was on Woohyun's head during that exam was that sinful thing that happened to him inside the Janitor's closet.  He found himself always staring down on the floor with a soft blush in his cheeks everytime he would think about it. 

He failed his Biology test. Of course.   Those lips were the only thing he could remember during the exam. 

"Goodbye vacation--" He mumbled to himself as he stares at his test paper with an angry "F" writen in it. "And i wanted to rest for awhile too .." He said with a soft sigh. "I should've paid more attention to my surroundings .. If i had then, then maybe i'm jumping around the halls now. Happy because i passed." He continued. "But no" He suddenly said. "You just had to get kissed now didnt you?" He ranted. "You .." He mumbled angrily to himself as he burries his face in his arms.

Woohyun couldnt stop thinking about that stranger. What he couldnt forget was that the stranger just suddenly pulled away, muttered a 'sorry' and ran away. He knows how this kind of situations usually go. He has read dozens of rated M stories to know how those kinds of meetings should've ended. But this encounter ended differently. He made a mental note not to believe everything he reads. 

'His lips felt so soft.' He thought to himself as he toys with his lower lip. 'He smells nice too' He added.

'He smells like vanilla.'

------------------------

We were playing basketball for our Physical Education class that day. It was the red team vs. the yellow team. I was in the red team, and that elite Kim Sunggyu was on the yellow team. He was the yellow team's MVP and yes, they were winning. He was taking hoops more than i could count!

Dont get me wrong but I have my fair share of skill in playing basketball as well. I'm my team's MVP too but damn. The elite's just too fast at running.

"Hey i think i have a plan" One of my teammates said with a mischevous grin. I was away over at the drinking station so i was un-able to hear their plan.  

The second half of the game started after a short time-out. We were all ready to start the game and the ball was over on our team. The referee blew his whistle, and we all started moving.  

My teammate passed the ball to me, and i skillfully maneuvered my way to our court for a shoot. When i was on a jump for a lay-up, Sunggyu jumped in time with me and blocked it. He made a steal with the ball, and ran as fast as he could over to his team's court. I trailed running close by him. 

Half way through the court, I suddenly noticed something. My teammates were closing in on the two of us. They were coming closer, and closer. They were so close on us that it has become a challange to run without stepping in, or tripping over someone's foot. I was slowly getting worn out with all this running.

Suddenly, one of my teammates stuck out their foot in what seems to be an attempt to trip Sunggyu over. The elite just jumped over it, swarved away from the crowd that was improsning him, and ran freely to the hoop. 

I was un-aware of what was happening at the time. I was slowly becoming too tired to even think. But the only thing i could remember was that the person who wears a yellow jersey just disappeared in-front of me and the next thing i know, I was tripping over my teammates foot. I heard a ball shoot through the hoop as i fall down and people inside the gym cheer. 

"ah!!" I screamed as my ankle twist in the most unimaginable manner. I was writhing in pain at the time. I could feel tears threatning to fall pool in my eyes. I was hugging my right knee tightly. Hoping that it would ease some of the pain. But of course, it doesnt. 

My vision was getting blury, my head started hurting, and people started to crowd over me. Asking if i was okay. But of course, I'm not in the proper mind-set to answer. 

I was being hoist up a moment later. Someone was helping me get up. Asking me if i could walk. I shook my head as i finally let those pained tears flow down my face. The person sighed, and started carrying me in his back with much fumbling.

"Out of the way!!" He yelled as he sprints out of the gym. 
We arrived at the nurse's office and he immidiately sat me down gently on one of the beds. ", , ." He cursed. "Y-You're bleeding." He said in a panicked tone as he runs his hands through his hair. I blinked slowly and mumbled. "B-Bleeding?" I placed my trembling hand on my knee and suddenly felt it wet. I raised my hand up to my face to see what it was. It was red, and it flowed down my hand, to my wrist and  to my arm.

The crimson color was beautiful. Seeing it against the sunglight was mesmerizing. Its a bit weird. I know. You dont exactly feel 'mesmorized' when you see an alarming amount of blood in your hand.

Sunggyu hurriedly shuffled through the medicine cabinet and read the descriptions of every bottle he laid his hands on to. He went over to me once he got everything he needed.
"Y-You'll be f-fine." He mumbled repeatedly. "You'll be f-fine."  

With trembling hands, he opened a bottle of alcohol and started pouring it on my wound. However, his hands were trembling as well and he spilled the contents on the floor instead. Stressed and frustrated, he began to cry.

He looked like a helpless little kid when he cries. He looked so confused and panicked.
He continued to pour the contents of the bottle on my wound but would only end up spilling it on the floor. I just sat there as i watch him get consumed in panic.

Suddenly, feeling my body move on its own, although i did not protest, I pressed my forehead against his, and cupped his cheeks with my bloodied hand. I smiled at him as he tries to calm himself down.

 I was lying down at the bed fast asleep with my ankle, and my cut knee all patched up a few minutes later. Sunggyu was over at the sink washing his bloodied face. 

He came over, and sat by the chair next to the bed once he was done. The air was blowing the curtains softly. The sun was just going down then, and everything the sun touched looked like it was painted gold. I was there in bed dreaming as Sunggyu sat beside me mute. 

I woke up hours later in a different room. In my room, in my dorm. Alone.

I looked beside me,

and he was no longer there.

------------------------

"He cried." Woohyun said.
Hoya looked at Woohyun with furrowed brows and asked "He what?"
"He cried." Woohyun repeated. "He looked panicked and scared for some reason."
Hoya furrowed his brows in a sarcastic manner."Well," He started. "Whats up with that?"
"Its w-weird!" Woohyun announced loudly. "I like-- did such a sappy thing for some reason!" 
"Sappy thing? Like wha--- did you two kiss?!" Hoya yelled. Woohyun's cheeks suddenly became flushed with deep red and blinked a few times in embarassment.
"O-Of course not!!"

"Then what the hell is that 'sappy thing' you did then?!"

Woohyun looked away. "I just .. held his trembling hand and .. Laid my forehead a-against his."
Woohyun looked up to Hoya and saw the guy giving him a 'you-did-what?' look.
"Why the hell would you do that?!" Hoya said. "I dont know!" Woohyun answered.
"Didnt you feel weird about it? You two arent even lovers or anything."
Woohyun shook his head. "It felt .. fine.." He said.

"It felt .. Magical" He added. "Its like .. Everything just .. seemed perfect for some reason. 'Perfect what' if you may ask. Well i dont know. Its just-- It just felt right. I-- ahh! i dont even know what i'm saying anymore!" He yelled as he runs his hand through his hair in frustration.

"How about you." Woohyun asked. "Do you think its weird?" Hoya didnt answer. 
Woohyun looked at him and found his friend staring at him with a soft, yet sad smile. 

"You're in-love arent you." He said.

------------------------------

There is this tradition in our school. An unecessary tradition that the founder of our school started.
The tradition is about holding a school dance every year during the 10th of December. The day when snow starts to go down every year.
It doesnt sound like a big deal now does it? Especially that its for college students and not those self-conscious high-schoolers.
Although its only a dance, it became a nuisance because everyone is required to come. Most of the students have been running petitions to remove the tradition, or to modify it, but the student council always disagree. They said that it was disrespectful of us to change the only remaining thing that our school founder left us.
Yes, he did start our school and all and you ask, isnt that enough? Theres already a 13-storey building that proves his hard work of everything isnt there?
Thats what we all thought when we were just freshman. But then, when we finally learned about the truth about the 10th of December, it changed our minds. 


"Are you bringing someone Hoya?" I asked while I rummage through my closet for a suit.
"I dont know. Maybe not. I think I'll just hide somewhere while the dance takes place." Hoya said.
"Wont you be bored though? With all the hours of waiting?" I asked and he just cocked a smirk. "I have Twitter and Facebook with me so I think i'm already covered."
"How about your phone's battery?" I asked and he just laughed. "Have you been living under a rock woo?" He jokingly said. "There are these things called power banks. And once you have that, the rest is what i like to call, magic"

The dance isnt on for next couple weeks so everyone has plenty of time to prepare. 
Right now, the college halls are littering with boys and girls asking each other to go on the dance with them. 
But there is this one person, who just cant even seem to walk an inch because of people swarming over him. 
Desperate for a 'yes' from him. But how can he answer even just one person,
when everyone swarming him is smothering him with letters, after letters of boxes, after boxes of gifts?

The elite was trying his best not to get too caught up with everyone else or else he might trip. Everyone is throwing their gifts at his face, and he was just foolish enough to try so hard catching every single one. At some point he'd drop one of the boxes and he'd reach down just to grab that tiny box.  But once he stands up again, everyone would be on the way and everything he holds will just end up falling. 

Fed up with all of his fan girls, I cooly walked towards them as i run my hand through my hair and grabbed the elite by the arm. I heard all of the girls whine as we walk away. 

We sat by at one of the benches at the back of the campus building after a few minutes of walking.

"You can let go now." I heard him say. I looked down and saw that I was holding his hand instead of his arm. "Oh i'm sorry." I said as I let go of his soft hands. 

Sunggyu settled the gifts that he had with him and grabbed a cream colored box.
He opened it, and we were greeted by the sweet smell of Butter frosting.
"Do you want some?" He asked as he held out the box to me. I shook my head. "No thank you" I said.
"Its good." He told me with a smile. Taking in a whiff of that sweet thing, i gave in and grabbed a cookie. "Thanks." I told him. We ate in silence for awhile and seriously, who could talk with such a great-tasting pastry.

"Mellissa gave these to me." He said. "She's a culinary major."
I slowly nodded. "Yeah I've heard of her." I said.
"So, seeing that you like her cookies, are you going with her to the dance then?" I asked as i feel a strange pang in my chest.

He blinked for a few times and answered "I dont know. I havent really made up my mind yet." 
"I see." I told him as relief engulf me whole.

"Why did you help me back there?" He asked "It was for pay-back." I told him. "Pay back for last week at our P.E class."
He took  bite of his pastry and slowly nodded. "I see .." He stood up just in time for the bell to ring. Grabbing all the gifts, and the letters along with him. "I guess its quits now huh." He said as he started walking away. I stood up moments later with the elite's back -clad with an expensive dolce and Gabbana trench coat -in sight. 

Hoya saw me and started dragging me away to the lecture halls. "We're late you idiot!" He yelled. 
I resisted to come along with him for there is something i feel i must do first before going to any class today. 
After a few hard tugs from his hard grip, Hoya finally let go. "Be late for all i care!" He yelled as i ran for the elite. 

I grabbed Sunggyu in his back and yanked his body to face me. In between huffs with my head down to catch my breath, i asked. "Will you go with me? To the dance?" The elite just stared wide-eyed at me. He mumbled something i couldn't quite hear but before i could ask what it was, i felt someone yank me from behind. "We are so ing late!" The man stated. "We really need to go!" He said and pulled me away from the elite. I struggled from Hoya's grip. Not quite ready to leave the elite's presence. But no matter how much i tried, Hoya's grip was much stronger.

We arrived at the lecture hall a few minutes later with our heads bowed down for respect to the professor currently lecturing at the moment. Hoya was chattering about how 'sorry' we are for being late. But i wasn't. I wasn't sorry for anything at all. To tell you the truth i was quite happy that i was able to finally say something i wasn't able to before. But the thing that made me really anxious is that: if he had agreed to come with me or not. 

---
Woohyun was pacing in his room biting his nails. It has been a habit of his to do so whenever he's nervous. 
He kept looking at the mirror to see if he was looking his best. He kept on adjusting his clothes. Outlining the neck line of his suit, pulling the end of his sleeves, and re-tying his shoe laces until the loops are in the same size as the other. 

", , ." He muttered repeatedly as he re-tied his tie for the 20th time. "Calm down." He told himself. "Calm the down." He repeated. "It wont be the end of the world if he doesn't come right?" He mumbled in nervousness. "Sure it'll probably hurt but at least the world wont end right?" 

Hoya walked in inside his dorm room (practically like a condo unit) moments later with his unfinished bow tie. "Is this how you do it Woo-?" He asked as he loops his tie in like a pretzel. "Okay maybe no." He said after he realized how 'wrong' it looked. 

"Oh Hoya its you." Woohyun greeted as he walks toward Hoya to fix his problematic tie. "Thanks" his friend said. 
Woohyun backed away from hoya "Do i look fine?" He asked. "You look good." Hoya answered with a smile. 

The two arrived at the gymnasium-turned-ball room hall a few moments later. Woohyun studied his surroundings; looking for a certain red headed man to appear amongst the (mostly) eager crowd. Hoya tapped Woohyun's back and spoke. "I'll be behind the building if you need me." He said. Woohyun nodded and soon his only companion left. 

Woohyun studied the crowd but just cant seem to see any sign of red headed man. 

"Did he reject my invitation?" Woohyun asked himself. "No, no. You told yourself you'd be fine even if he doesn't come."
Feeling as disappointed as ever, Woohyun left the gym with tears pooling his eyes. 

He followed where his legs took him and he soon arrived at the restricted area of the campus. 
No one was allowed to go in, and the place was closed by a giant steel gate. The person who had the key to the place was already long gone. But surprisingly; the place was open and there were lights littering the place.  

Woohyun entered without hesitation. He saw the magnificent trees glow with lights, and the flowers; as colorful as ever. 
At the center of the 'garden' lied a white gazebo. And inside it stood a man wearing a suit with flaming red hair. Woohyun's eyes widen and he rushed towards the gazebo only to trip down and land on the mud. 

Sunggyu heard a loud thud and spun around to see Woohyun lying down on the floor trying to get up. 
The elite chuckled, and walked over to Woohyun and extended his hand. "Need some help?" He asked and helped Woohyun up. 

Woohyun got up and sat beside the elite by the gazebo's stairs. "I thought you weren't coming." Woohyun confessed. 
"I thought I wouldn't too." The elite said. It was silence between them for awhile and the party's booming music in the background. Woohyun looked around asked "How did you get to open the place?" 

"I have the key." Sunggyu said as he showed Woohyun the ivory key with a blue heart shaped diamond at the top. 
"Where did you get that- i thought the founder had it under the grave with him?" 
"Well its a long story." The elite answered. 

After awhile of laughing and talking, the song in the gymnasium changed and the two heard it. 
They locked eyes; both looking hesitant and shy. "Its quite cold isn't it?" Woohyun said as he rub his arms for warmth. Sunggyu took off his coat and wrapped it around Woohyun. Their faces in close proximity to each other. 

Both leaned in closer. Their eyes closing slowly as they lose themselves in the moment. Sunggyu's hand cupped the latter's cheek. Woohyun's lips brushed against the elite's. But before anything could happen, a loud thud crashed the moment. The two looked for where the source could be and the elite cursed once he found out that a familiar building was burning down to bits. "!" He said. He ran out of the garden with Woohyun trailing close behind him. 

"Whats h-happening?" Woohyun asked in a panicked voice. However, the elite didn't hear his question.

Sunggyu arrived at his nearly burnt down dorm building. There were people outside watching as the building go down slowly. There were fire men at the scene pushing people away for precaution. Without any second thoughts, Sunggyu ran inside the burning building. Some fire fighters tried to stop him but he was already inside. They tried to follow him, but it was still too dangerous to come inside so they stayed out.

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Woohyun heard people say. After a few minutes of contemplating, Woohyun ran after the elite. Someone grabbed him by the arm to stop him but he struggled and broke free. 

It was hazy inside the building and Woohyun couldn't see clearly. He could feel the fumes go inside his throat, and his air ways tighten up. He broke into a fit of coughs and began yelling for the elite's name. He heard a creak of floor boards upstairs and so he headed up. 

Sunggyu was running towards his room despite himself getting burnt already on some places. "I've felt worst." He told himself. "I've felt worst things." He barged in inside his burning room and was caught off guard by how big the flames were inside it. It was like a monster. Eating away all the memories he made in his lives. Sunggyu shook of the overwhelming feeling and ran towards his study table to retrieve an old wooden chest. He scooped it up into his arms; readying himself to go out of the fire. He spun around and to his surprise, found the person he least expected to be there with him. 

"Woohyun- what the hell are you doing here!" He yelled. 
"I t-thought you might need some h-help." Woohyun said in a weak voice. 
"You cant be here its dangerous!" 
"I should be saying the same thing to you." 

Woohyun walked closer to the elite when a pillar from the ceiling suddenly became loose. 
"Woohyun stay back!" Sunggyu yelled. Woohyun; however, didn't listen and took a step forward. 
The floor creaked and with it the ceiling came falling down on Woohyun's head. Sunggyu heard Woohyun yelp in surprise as the pillar put him to place. He felt his ribs get crushed and his breathing restricted. "H-Help-" he called out. However, sunggyu was immobile and shocked. He was frozen over the sight of Woohyun under a pool of crimson blood. 

"P-Please-" woohyun pleaded. "I c-cant breathe-" he said. 
Woohyun felt pain his foot and saw the it was setting on fire. He panicked and cried. He looked at the elite and screamed. "Please!!" And with that, the elite came back to his sense. He locked the wooden chest and threw it out the window. 
With all the strength he could muster, he lifted the pillar off of Woohyun's trapped body and pushed it away from them. 

He pulled the injured Woohyun close to him before the pillar could finally crush the floor and fall down on the lower floors. 
The elite looked everywhere for an escape route and found none. He thought of the window but they were too high up to have a safe landing. "I c-cant breathe." Woohyun wheezed. "I n-need air." He said in between coughs. 

Sunggyu leaned in closer and pressed his lips against Woohyun and passed through breathable air between their mouths. 
Woohyun could feel himself feel better but there was a sudden weight on his chest. It felt like someone was squeezing the life out of him. He felt his head throb in a painful manner and images of an unknown memory flash right in front of his eyes. He started to feel scared. "Stop-" he barely said as he pushed the elite by the chest. However the elite pressed their lips again to give woohyun air. The latter shut his eyes tight as he sees images pass through right before him. 

He saw different people dying over and over again. Each time with different, and more gruesome manner. 
A man being beheaded. Another man being tied up into a stake and burned alive. A man being drowned over and over again. A girl being buried alive as she scream for help under the black soil. "Please!" She yelled. 
A teen being stabbed to death over and over again. And a man being disemboweled and was awake throughout the process.

"No-" Woohyun tried to say but couldn't. "Stop!!" He yelled as he pushed the elite as hard as he could. He fell down again at the brittle floor. "Stop-" he muttered over and over again. 

The elite's face was the last thing he saw before everything turned velvety black. 

---

Yayyy a long chappie yayy
Anyway, enjoy u n u

Comment comment
Subscribe subscribe 
Upvote upvote o u o b