001 Oblivious

Remember me

Please wait for me ..

 

"Do you believe in the myth that we humas have a past life?" Our professor asked while he paces infront of us. He holds his famous nervous posture. In which he would hold his chin with his right hand, and with his left arm, on his back. He paces back in forth in the room. Behaving as if he is not infront of his students, but in a group of thinkers like him. Talking as if it was just a casual talk, thinking as if it wont really matter if what he's saying wont actually appear on our test papers next week.   

"I dont really know what to belive in really." He said. "God is too mysterious." He added. "But then again, it could be something else doing this entirely."
He just talks there in-front of us. With his students not bothering to answer his wonderful questions. 

"What do you think you will do if you were to meet one?" He asks. "Will you be able to find yourself believing?" He suddenly laughed. "yeah .. i dont think you will"

The class continued after our professor stopped asking about 'past lives'. He continued lecturing us but i just cant seem to stop thinking about the topic he had on mind awhile ago. 

The class soon ended once the school bell rang. All of us immediately shuffled out from the lecture hall and into our lockers or dorms to reduce some of the weight we have been carrying on our bags. 

The whole lot of the hall was loud with chattering and complaining students. Until a certain someone came to sight, and everything turned grimly silent. 

He walks with his black branded bag slung across his shoulders. He clutches some of his books on his right hand and walks cooly like a runway model. He was wearing black and white clothing again. Looking as if he was mourning over something he just couldnt get over with. We were all looking at the most popular guy on school. Kim Sunggyu. 

Everyone steps back away from him to give him space to walk onto. He halts his steps for a moment once he noticed people getting away from his presence. He continued walking again when he realized that it was that normal thing we do whenever he walks by. 

Kim Sunggyu is notorious for his good looks and intelligence. He's an elite, and is widely respected by everyone. He isnt like those basketball players that had to beat up a freshman just to be branded as 'good enough'. Or those football players who had to bang a girl just to be popular. He didnt shame himself just to be higher than everyone else. In-fact, i dont even think he likes being higher than everyone else. He just became that person whom everyone suddenly respect. Who unintentionally summoned a swarm of girls to worship him.

"oh Woohyun! Did you pass your thesis to our french professor already?" Hoya, my roomate, asked. Interupting my train of thoughts. 

"oh Hoya .. uhh yeah i did." I flatly answered as i re-arrange my books. 

Hoya then looked around his surroundings. Frustrated to see people not occupying the whole hall before him. He inspects it more, only to find one lone student walking in it. "aishhh its him again. Being selfish and sharing the hall .." He nudges me with his arm. "yah, do you think he'd like it if i were to put a red-carpet on the floor?" He asked and i slightly chuckled while shaking my head. "Just get your stuff ready for the next class dimwit" I said as i walk away from the crowd of observing people. 

------------------------

Woohyun was peacefully walking down the halls as he scans his notebook for an upcoming Biology test that morning. 
He had to pass that test or else he'd be forced to repeat the whole thing again this coming summer.
So instead of being in beach parties with friends, he'd be in a classroom. Listening to his old teacher while he drowns in his own sweat. 

"Acidophiles .. Theromphiles? what--?" He flipped through the next pages of his notebook, and strings of Biology terms came from his mouth.

He was about to take a turn at the Biology 101 room. When suddenly, someone grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside the janitor's closet. Causing him to spill some of his papers.

It was dark inside. He couldnt see a thing except for the light that crawls in through the cracks from the old door. His books fell by his feet, and he could feel his heart pounding hard. He was looking down at the floor. Afraid to see what will happen next. 

The stranger that pulled him in this situation was breathing hotly by his ears. Woohyun could hear the steady intake of breaths made by the man. Every inhale, Every exhale. And soon, he found himself matching the breaths the stranger took.

Woohyun was trying his best to calm himself down at that moment. But the stranger suddenly pushed him hard against the wall, took hold of his wrists, and pinned them above his head. This made Woohyun's attempts to be calm, futile. Woohyun just shut his eyes tight.

"no, no, no, no .. please not to me .. " Woohyun chantted through his head. Hoping that the man would magically go away if he chantted hard enough. But sadly, the stranger didnt. This brought about countless scenarios playing through his head. 

"Please dont shut your eyes .. " The stranger suddenly said with gentleness in his voice. Woohyun was startled when he heard the man speak. But when he heard the gentleness and the familiarity of the voice, the anxiousness decreased.

He slowly opened his eyes to see who it was, 

But the only thing he saw was the stranger's lips against his. 

------------------------- 

a short update o u o;; em sorry. Subscribe, comment, and upvote if y'all want some more.
its not completely crap ;;;