The pink tree

You Left Me

The random pink tree at our lunch area was our spot; I loved how the leaves would fall off the tree and slowly dance around before falling elegantly on the ground. You told me South Korea have trees like that too, but only prettier (known as Cherry Blossom trees) and that you would take me to see them one day, so you could prove yourself right. The arrogant you, believing you’re right all the time.

I really wish you were next to me, holding my hand like you always do. I remember the last time we were here, the sky was cloudless and the sun was shining, you looked up at the sky, closed your eyes and were in a deep thought. I asked you what you were thinking about and you simply smiled, without opening your eyes and said nothing. The side of your face was beautiful, I told myself I could just stare at you all day, but I remember that beautiful scenery and the perfect moment was ruined when our head teacher came up to us and demanded to see you. You were one hell of a troublemaker. Teachers were constantly looking for you and you were always in detentions. But I guess that was one of the things that attracted me to you. You had the bad boy style, but also the gentle side, which was most noticeable when you were thinking. I miss that about you, I miss everything about you.  And because it is Autumn, pretty pink leaves are falling down rapidly, making me miss you even more. Which annoyed me because every single leaves that falls down reminds me of you; every time the leaves hits the grounds, it’s like someone stabbing me in the heart. I want everything that reminds me of you to go away. I’m starting to worry about myself, with me knowing that you ever existed, how am I going to ever get you out of my mind? Please, Kyungsoo ah show me a sign; show me anything that will get you out of my mind.