Do Kyungsoo

You Left Me

I’m sitting here at our old spot looking up at the clear sky and reminiscing the times we were together. I was happy. Now everything seems greyer without you here, without you smiling at me and telling me I’m beautiful. You promised me you would take me away, on a vacation in my dream countries like Europe and America. Excited me with a romantic stroll along the European Coast, a nice kiss on the Eifel tower or a nice cuddle under the sunset. You said you would wait for four years until I finish university and ask my dad for permission to marry me, and then take me away to your country, Korea. Where we can live and grow old with each other. You said no matter how many hardships we go through, how many pimples I have on my face or how fat I get, you would never abandon me and be with me until we grow old. But you never fulfilled my dreams and didn’t keep your promises. You left me all alone. You tortured me by watching you die. I held your firm yet soft shoulders in my arms and you died in front of my eyes. You’re dead. I’m dead.

 

So now, I am going to sit here everyday, write a letter each day, addressed to you Do Kyungsoo. I’m not going to stop until my heart unlocks from yours. Until I can find another man as perfect as you were. Find another man who can hold me like you did, kiss me like you did, touch me like you did…

Never giving up until I can find another you. Never. Mark my words Do Kyungsoo. I will always love you until the day I die. 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi, guys, first chapter over! Also, i forgot to mention in my desciption that they're going to be pretty short chapters, don't really have a reason for this, i just wanted to keep it short. Coolios, tell me what you think :)