Idk

12 Angry Men

It was Saturday morning and Baekhyun was sitting in his room studying. Yes, he’s a total nerd.

Why does he even need to study? Kyungsoo thinks, He’s so smart.

Kyungsoo grinned as a plan formed in his head.

Let’s try and liven things up a bit then.

He ran up the stairs and burst through Baekhyun’s door, screaming his name.

Baekhyun shrieked loudly, eyes wide, as he looked at Kyungsoo.

“What the hell Kyung!?! You nearly gave me a heart attack!”

“Come on Baekkie, you don’t need to study so much! It’s Saturday, let’s have fun!”
 
Baekhyun turned around, going back to his work.

“Not right now, I’ve got a test on Monday. But you guys should go out. I’ll stay here”

Kyungsoo creeped up behind Baekhyun, making sure the elder didn’t hear him. Then he whispered in his ear, making him jump.

“Baek hyung, do you want me to punish you?”

Baekhyun immediately got up and moved away, waving his hands in front of him to keep Kyungsoo from coming any closer.

“N-no, please, I really have to study.”

Kyungsoo grinned and leapt at Baekhyun, knocking him onto the bed. He straddled him, making sure he couldn’t move

“Kyungsoo, don’t! Ple-“ his laughter interrupted his sentence and Kyungsoo started mercilessly tickling him, not stopping even when Baekhyun begged between breaths.

A figure loomed at the door.

“KYUNGSOO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BAEKKIE!?” a voice boomed

Kyungsoo sighed, of course he couldn’t even have a little fun with Baekhyun before Chanyeol interrupted. 
 
They are so gay for each other.

He got off Baekhyun and went downstairs, calling out to Chanyeol on the way

“Whatever, just get Baekkie to stop studying and come out with us!”

“ONLY I GET TO CALL HIM BAEKKIE!”

Kyungsoo grinned mischievously. 
 
So gay.


“Waitress! Come here! We want to order everything on the desert menu!” Tao yelled over the ruckus. “Oh wait, do you guys want some too? We order everything twice then!”

All 12 of them had crowded into a restaurant and were trying to fit so that they were all sitting at the circular table.

The waitress came to take their order, eyes widening at the sight of the twelve hot guys in front of her
.
“H-hello, what would you like to order today?” she asked.

Chanyeol grinned creepily at her, making her even more scared.

“We’ll get everything.”

There was a moment of silence.

“WHAT!?! AWWWW HEEEELLLLL NNNAAAWWWW!!!” Joonmyeon screamed.

“YAY!! FOOD!!” Jongin and Sehun cheered.

Minseok stared at Chanyeol. “Does this mean I get unlimited steamed buns?”

“Uh, it doesn’t exactly work like that…” Luhan tried explaining to Minseok.

“Can we ask them to add to mine?” Yixing asked

Chen looked around to see if anyone had heard before whispering to Yixing, “That’s only at home”

“GUYS! THIS IS MY ING MONEY!” Joonmyeon yelled

“So? You’re rich.” Sehun said

Joonmyeon shrugged. “Yeah, that’s true. Ok then! We’d like to order everything on the main menu once and the desert menu twice!”

The waitress stood there with wide open, shocked.

“Um, hello?” Tao waved a hand in front of her face. When she didn’t respond he frowned.

“Gurl, you better get my cake before I wushu your .”

She gasped and immediately bowed. “Your order will be here shortly.”
 
She scurried back to the kitchen, occasionally shooting them furtive glances.


When their food came, Tao looked at the deserts lovingly. 
 
“Guys, I know this is supposed to be for all of us but I’m sorry they need me. Look at them! They’re calling out to me to eat them!” And with that, he took all the desert which was on the table.

Everyone just shrugged except for Lay.

“Hey! I wanted some too!” he said

“Fine, I’ll buy you some later okay?”

He smiled “okay then.”
 
 
A/N Hi guys it's baekamazingness here with a new chapter! Sorry about the lack of crack in this one though ^^' Anyway, I hope you enjoy it! And i'm not exactly good with naming chapters so yeah...