Operation: OT12 Part 1

12 Angry Men

-+-+Your POV (yes, you're a part of this)+-+-

My name is _____ and I've been friends with all of EXO for long enough to realise that they're all just one giant gay-fest.

It's all so painfully obvious to me that they're all gay for eachother but they all lack the balls to do anything about it. So, being my fabulous self *flips hair*, I'm going to MAKE them get together.

I walked to their house, looking fabulous, as always, and walked into their house.

Those idiots never lock their doors. Meh, at least they have Tao if some random lil wants to steal from them. Then again, he once ran, screaming his lungs out, out of the house because he saw a mouse so....

Anyway, IT'S TIME TO GET THEIR GAY ASSES TOGETHER!

I walked through their house until i found the two painfully fluffy asses I was looking for.

Dragging them both by their wrists (I've learnt not to grab any of their hands unless I want one of them to stop talking to me for a week), I led them to the front door.

Looking at Suho and Lay, I slapped a couple movie tickets to some sappy chick flick in Suho's hand and said, "Okay, you two are going to the movie to watch this movie together. Don't come back until 5 and I expect to find a fluffy couple and a gift for me by the time you two get back. Now leave." And with that, I shoved them out the door and slammed the door in their shocked faces.

1 down 5 to go.

Next, I found the senpai and the saesang (HunHan) playing video games together in Sehun's room.

Grabbing Sehun by his collar (and avoiding death glares from his senpai) I dragged him to the living room where I dumped by giant bag. Did I mention I brought a giant bag? Well, I have a giant bag.

Anyway, I shoved a bouquet of flowers, a heart shaped box of chocolates and a slip of paper in his hands .

"Okay, you . You are going to ask your senpai out on a date with all this girly in your hands. Then, you are going to the address on that piece of paper and have dinner at the restaurant there. Then you two are gonna kiss and ask to be eachothers' boyfriends got it?"

"B-but _____, it's only 2."

"I DON'T CARE IF IT'S ING 6 IN THE MORNING! YOU'RE GOING TO ASK YOUR SENPAI OUT, GOT IT?!"

"O-okay..."

I then promptly shoved him back into his room where a very confused deer was waiting.

I waited about 20 seconds before I heard some very girly squealing and saw HunHan skip (literally) out of the room and out the door. 

2 down 4 to go.

Strolling into the kitchen, I saw D.O cooking with a derpy looking Kai pretty much undressing him with his eyes.

I then proceeded to grab Kai and drag him out of the room (to which D.O didn't repond because he was too concentrated on cooking).

Pushing Kai to sit down on the couch, I pretty much dropped a heavy- basket on his lap.

"Okay, you little , you are going to walk up to D.O and tell him to come with you to the park. When you get there, the two of you are going to have a romantic picnic and confess to eachother. Go it?"

"But D.O hyung doesn't like me that way. Besides, you can't make me."

"First of all, unless D.O stares at everyone like he's about to pounce on them and them, I'm sure he likes you. And second of all, there's chicken in that basket."

Not having to be told twice, Kai stood up and walked towards the kitchen. It took approximately 10 seconds before I saw a very flushed looking D.O being led by a Kai who was smiling wider that Chanyeol.

3 down 3 to go.

A/N Hi everyone! It's Bigbangfan195 again! Here's another update for you guys because the other two are too lazy to update. Until next time guys! Btw please leave feedback in the comments! Bye~