WHO LET DA HAMSTER OUT?!

12 Angry Men

It was just another normal (well, normal for them) day for EXO. 

D.O was bashing Chanyeol with his rolling pin for trying to eat the pancakes, Baekhyun was trying to pry the rolling pin from satan in sqishy form D.O, Sehun was flirting with a painfully oblivious Luhan, Kai on the phone with his chicken-buddy, Onew (probably discussing whether or not chicken should become the symbol for peace, Chen was performing the classic shaving-cream-in-the-hand-and-then-tickling-the-nose prank on a sleeping Lay, Suho was watching a drama, using money to wipe away his tears, Kris was attempting to draw a bowl of fruit which looked like a bird's nest, and Tao was off somewhere being a panda.

Everything was going smoothly, until Luhan, who let out a very girly manly scream yelled, "WHO THE LET XIUMIN OUT OF HIS CAGE?!"

No, my readers, this is NOT some , ed-up fic where they keep Xiumin in a cage for their own sick pleasure. Xiumin was Luhan's precious hamster, who looked a little like this:

Now, everyone knew that Luhan wouldn't hesitate to kill when it came to his little Xiumin so, the second everyone knew he was missing, everybody (except for Lay who was still asleep) was on their hands and knees, searching for the little guy.

Fearing the wrath of the deer, they all searched EVERYWHERE for the hamster. 

"HE'S DIDN'T FALL INTO THE TOILET."

"HE DIDN'T GET INTO THE VACCUM CLEANER."

"HE'S NOT IN THE TOASTER."

"HE'S NOT IN MY POCKET again."

"GUYS! WHAT IF HE'S DOWN THE DRAIN?!"

With that, everybody froze and simultaneously turned their heads towards the kitchen sink, as it was the only drain in the house without a grate.

"HOLY ! SOMEONE GET MY BABY OUT OF THERE BEFORE I CUT A !" Luhan screeched.

"Don't worry, you lil' , I got this," said Sehun (who was, honestly, jealous of the hamster for constantly stealing his princess Lulu's attention) with a hammer in his hand.

"OH MOTHER-ING SEHUN! PUT THAT GODDAMN HAMMER DOWN NOW! YOU'RE GOING TO HURT MY BABY LIKE THAT!" Luhan yelled.

"That's what I was hoping," Sehun muttured, putting the hammer down.

"Okay, does anyone else have a way to get Xiumin out of the drain?"

~*le voice from Spongebob's voice* 1 hour late~

"HE'S NOT EVEN ING HERE!" Yelled a very pissed-off Kris from under the sink.

With that comment, a collective groan was heard from all the people in the household.

"Are you kidding me? Where else could he be?"Luhan whined.

"What are you guys doing?" A now awake Lay asked, munching on a packet of chips.

"Xiumin us missing and we have no clue where he is."

"Oh, Xiumin? He's in the pantry eating a cookie," Lay casually answered, walking into the living room.

Everybody's eyes widened, slowly making their way to the pantry door, just a few metres from them.

Luhan was the first to react, stumbling over he own to feet, to make his way to the pantry.

He flung the door open and, lo-and-behold, there was a verry happy looking Xiumin nibbling away at a cookie twice his size.

Everybody stood there, both in shock, annoyance and happiness.

"The are you all looking at?" Asked Xiumin, casually grabbing his cookie and strutting back to his cage, closing and locking the door behind him.

Yup, just another normal day at the EXO house.

A/N Hi guys~ It's me, Bigbangfan195 here ^^ I'm so glad to be posting our first chapter and I hope you enjoy~ and if not, thanks for sticking around this  long anyway. Until next time. Annyeong~