Agent

Find Me a Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stayed over at Minji's house again. And again, I woke up before her. 

I didn't sleep well through. I couldn't fall asleep. I kept thinking about what Minji told me. 

A company that guarantees to find you a boyfriend. 

Seems more like an American TV reality show rather than an actual company. 

It's kind of embarrassing to say that for a moment I thought about checking it out myself. 

Not because I'm desperate or something like that. My life isn't that bad at all. I've got a well paid job, nice house, a nice car what do I need a boyfriend for?

I would have to clean after him is he moves in, cook for him, and even listen to him snore at night. 

Who needs this? 

Definitely not me. So, as I was saying, if I were to go and check out this company, IF of course, then the only reason would be because of my curiosity. It bothers me so much, how does it work, if it's not a scam. 

And well, Minji paid them. So I'll have to make sure they don't fool her. 

So instead of leaving Minji's house I made myself something to eat and waited for her to wake up. 

-Hey. - I said when I noticed she opened her eyes and I've sat down on the bed next to her. 

-Heeeaaaayyyy - she mumbled while yawing. 

- Listen, that company you told me about... 

-I know. You want to try it out. I knew you would, you just had to sleep it through. I know you Eun Ji 

-What? No! I don't want to try it out.. I was just thinking that, I mean, I'm just.. curious of it that's it. 

-Any excuse is good 

-Minji! - I could feel my face getting red and I don't know why because I'm honestly doing it just out of curiosity. 

Or am I? 

-Okay okay, just out of curiosity sure. Well, it's good you decided it this morning because I have to go to this company today anyway to meet the agent they found for me. Ahhh I'm so excited Eun Ji!

I smiled weakly.

 

Minji took longer than me to get ready, which is typical. She had to do her hair, make-up and look though 3 full cabins of clothes before she found something she would like to wear.  

I didn't bother about the way I look, I put my hair into a messy bun and wore a pale light yellow dress. 

Which made me look like a complete potato next to Minji in her y skin tight black dress, heels, curly hair and red lipstick. 

But oh well. 

The company turned out not be that far from where Minji lived. Especially that we drove there in Minji's house. 

-It's here -She said when she stopped the car next to well, a pretty ordinary building to be honest. 

I got out the car and looked around. It wasn't a small building, but it wasn't a skyscraper either. 

I wanted to have a better look at the front of the building but Minji started to push me towards the entrance as soon as she got out the car. 

We went through an automatic glass door into a not so big what I guess reception? 

It looked pretty fancy. Grey walls and floor, light led's under the reception desk and modern couches around the room where girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter