How does it feel?!

You're being watched

A/N=Hello my wonderful readers!!!! I am so sorry that I couldn't update since my laptop was being repaired but I have my laptop now!!!! I will try my best to update every week however I sometimes might not have the chance to update due to college and work! Anyway let's get back to the story and also........

HAPPY NEW YEAR 


Previously

Amber cried as she ran into her room and threw herself onto the bed.She buried her face into the pillow and just wanted to be alone.She couldn't believe that Key could even say all those things to her and even if she didn't wanted to admit it to anyone,it did hurt her...it did hurt her a lot more than she had thought.

''Why did he say that?'' Amber cried. ''Why doesn't that idiot even realise what he has done to me?''

Amber sniffed as she got tissues.

''I...Why? Why did he say this?'' Amber asked herself. ''He doesn't even know how he has affected my life!''

Amber sighed as she continued to cry.

''It hurts me so much because...because....'' Amber gulped her saliva. ''Key..Key...Kibum...Kibum..Key Kibum Kim! Kibum Kim..I..I...I love you,you stupid jerk!''

Amber wiped her nose with the tissues.Amber sighed as she didn't know why but she felt relieved for a while after crying her heart out.

''I guess..before I shut my feelings away forever...'' Amber wiped her tears as she wanted to say it one more time. ''I..I love Key! I love Kibum! I love Key Kibum Kim! There I said it! Done! It's finished now!''

''Are you serious?!'' Amber's eyes went wide open as she heard a voice and her hidden feelings...someone had finally found out about it.

Amber was frozen as her eyes went wide and she didn't dare turn back.She was scared as to who this person was and if it was Key,that one person she never wanted to even give him a hint about her hidden feelings to him then she would be so embarrassed.Falling in love with your enemy ever since childhood was a hard thing to admit and making Key realise that she loved him even through they would always argue and fight would be far worse since now Key knew her one weakness,which was himself,so he could just about how she likes him but as far as she knew Key,she knew that he wasn't going to take this news lightly.She knew that Key was going to humilate her in front of everyone if he found out and he knew that he would always flirt with her and make her have more feelings for him and well...she knew that he was going to take it as one big joke,which was the one thing that would hurt Amber the most.All her life she had been considered as a one big joke and if the person she loves takes her love as one big joke,it would break her heart and make her also lose faith on love.

''Amber?'' She heard the person call her.

Amber was still frozen as her eyes were wide open with feelings of scaredness bursting inside.Oh how she wanted to kill herself at this moment?! 

''Amber!'' She heard the person call her again.

Amber sighed as she knew she couldn't escape this moment no matter what.She wiped her tears and sniffed her nose.She slowly turned around to look at who this person was and she hoped that it wasn't Key.She doesn't want him to ever find out and not after what he had just said to her.

''It's me!'' The person said.

Amber sighed as she was thankful that it wasn't a boy at all however that didn't help to cause her to smile at all.She looked at the person and was just speechless.

''K-Krystal?'' Amber spoke in a hesitant manner.

''Hey!'' Krystal sat down on Amber's bed and wrapped her arm around Amber's shoulder. ''Are you okay?''

Amber sniffed her nose as she nodded her head.

''I don't think you are!'' Krystal said as she saw that Amber's eyes were still teary. ''Just let it all out Amber! All the pain and unhappiness you have right now,just let it out! Just let those feelings out.''

Amber bursted into tears as both of the two knew that she was still heartbroken.Krystal placed Amber's head on her shoulder and patted her back.

''There there...just let them all out.'' Krystal was concerned for Amber as she watched her cry. *Amber and Key? This is just really surprising right now!*

Krystal wanted answers from Amber as she found out a shocking surprise but she knew that right now was not the right time to question Amber about it.It will just make Amber cry more and Krystal didn't wanted that.

 

Minho angrily grabbed Key's collar then slammed him against the door,shocking everyone who was present at the living room.

''ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?!'' Minho angrily yelled at Key as he glared at him while Key looked down in shame and didn't dare look back at him. ''Answer me you idiot!''

''Minho let go!'' Onew pulled Minho away from Key.

''I'LL KILL HIM!'' Minho tried to escape from Onew but Taemin and Jonghyun both pulled him back as well so Minho had no chance of getting near Key.

''What happened?'' Victoria was shocked as she looked at Minho and Key.

''What did you two do?'' Luna was surprised that how angry Minho was and how Key was so quiet.

''Can we all please calm down?'' Sulli tried to lighten the scary atmosphere.

''WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO AMBER?!'' Minho angrily yelled. ''WHY?! HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS?!''

Key gulped his saliva as he looked down on the floor.He clenched his fists as he asked himself the same question?! Sure Amber was his enemy but he didn't know that he was that heartless to say all those nasty things to her? Key had just one question going around in his head. ''How could you be so heartless?!* 

*Am I even the same person now?* Key questioned himself as he started to realise that he wasn't like this before.

''What did he do to Amber?'' Victoria asked.

''He said everything he could think to her! Every mean and hurtful thing anyone could say to their worst enemy,he said it to Amber.'' Minho angrily said. ''Poor Amber ran to her room,crying while this jerk just watched her run and didn't even run after her!''

''How could you?!'' Victoria angrily asked.

''Victoria!'' Onew grabbed Victoria's wrist and pulled her back. ''Now is not the time!''

''I ought to do the same to you so you would know how it feels!'' Luna stormed to Key as she was angry.

''YA Don't do this!'' Jonghyun tried to grab Luna but Luna pushed him away.

''What were you thinking Key?!'' Luna was so angry with Key that she wanted to punch him.

''Park Luna!'' Jonghyun grabbed Luna and pulled her back.

''LET ME GO!'' Luna angrily pushed Jonghyun.

''DON'T MAKE THINGS WORSE!'' Jonghyun yelled as he pulled Luna back.

''DON'T YELL AT ME!'' Luna angrily shouted at Jonghyun.

''THEN DON'T MAKE ME YELL AT YOU!'' Jonghyun angrily shouted back at Luna,surprising everyone as they had now seen the angry side of Jonghyun.the happy go lucky character had just gotten angry....the very very scary version of angry. 

Luna stayed silent as Jonghyun placed his strong grip on her hand and tightly held her hand.

*What is he doing?!* Luna was quite angry that Jonghyun had yelled at her but she was surprised that he was holding her hand.

Luna pulled her hand away from Jonghyun's grip but to her surprise,Jonghyun pulled her hand back and tightly held it again.

''Don't!'' Jonghyun angrily looked at Luna as he knew that she was going to pull her hand back again.

*Stupid jerk!* Luna glared at Jonghyun then angrily sighed and looked away. *Why is he holding my hand if he is angry with me?!*

Luna quickly glanced back at Jonghyun but then her attention went to their hands.Why does it feel so comfortable and nice that they were holding hands with each other? I mean they just had that big angry yelling argument yet now that they are holding hands,it feels like this small gesture of holding hands has already made her forget about the big angry shouting they had just done.

*What are you doing to me Jonghyun Kim?!* Luna sighed as she realised that question was always on Luna's mind ever since Day 1.

''Key why did you do such an awful thing?'' Sulli questioned however Key stayed silent.

''Come on! We want to know.'' Minho rudely told as he crossed his arms.

Key asked himself the same question....Why did he do such an awful thing? Honestly he,himself,don't really know why he did it!

''Key are you okay?'' Taemin questioned as he saw that Key has been looking down for 10 minutes.

 

Krystal watched Amber blow her nose with some tissues and just patted her back as a way to comfort her.They had been in this situation for a good long 10 minutes now.

''Are you okay now?'' Krystal questioned.

''Water!'' Amber said.

''Here you go.'' Krystal gave Amber a bottle of water and watched Amber drink the water. 

''Thanks.'' Amber sniffed her nose as she gave Krystal the bottle of water back.

''It's alright!'' Krystal gave Amber a big smile.

''Do you really want to know?'' Amber questioned.

''Huh?'' Krystal asked.

''I'm pretty sure you want to know about it isn't it?'' Amber said. 

''If you want to talk about it....'' Krystal said but deep inside she was dying to know how she fell for Key.

''It's okay Krystal.'' Amber gave her a smile. ''I know that you really want to know about it.You are very shocked about it right?''

''Honestly that is the most shocking thing I have heard through out of my whole life!'' Krystal told her opinion. ''How did it happen?''

''I,myself,don't know but I know that it happened ever since I was young.'' Amber sighed. ''We used to be very close together and would always be together like good friends.The last clear memory I had of us was when we danced at the talent show with him....I guess things lead to one thing and another then I fell for him.I guess when we were spending time with each other more and more cause not only were we good friends then,we also had rehearsals together,making us to spend a lot of time with each other.I enjoyed his company and felt happy with him...I guess that made me fall for him.''

''Wow!'' Krystal smiled. ''If you love him for that long,then didn't you ever try to tell him about it?''

''No I can't!'' Amber shook her head vigorously as she hated that idea.

''But why?'' Krystal asked.

''Krystal he hates me so much! We can't even stay in the same room together then how can we be in a relationship with each other?'' Amber complained. ''I really want to hate him for all the things he has said to me but...but I don't know why I just can't make myself do it.I just can't get over him.''

''But Amber....why would you want to love someone who is that obnoxious and hurtful to you?'' Krystal questioned.

''I ask myself the same question everyday since he has hurt me so much in my life.'' Amber groaned.

''Key really needs to sort himself out!'' Krystal sighed.

''But I really think it's not his fault.'' Amber told.

''Whatcha mean?'' Krystal asked.

''Ever since Key hung out with those Tara girls,he changed.He used to always smile and be nice to me but ever since he hung out with the Tara girls,he makes fun of me and argues with me all the time....'' Amber told.

''Did he used to gossip a lot or did he start to do that because of the Tara girls?'' Krystal questioned.

''It's all those Tara girls' fault! They changed him into bad person.'' Amber clenced her fist. ''How I hate them so much!''

''Trust me! They are the most hated people in our college so you aren't alone in this!'' Krystal chuckled,making Amber to chuckle along with her. ''Hey living in this house does have one good thing=Keeping Key away from the Tara girls!''

''That's true!'' Amber smiled.

''I think it's time to change Key back!'' Krystal said. ''Let's change Key back to the nice and happy Key you knew ever since childhood!''

''Change him?'' Amber blinked her eyes.

''Come on! You don't want him to be mean and hurt you again do you?'' Krystal asked and Amber shook her head. ''Then it's time to change him back and we have to do it before we get out of this house or else those annoying Tara girls are going to brainwash his head again!''

''Can we do it?'' Amber asked.

''We certainly can! Let's not waste time!'' Krystal smiled. ''Fighting! Come on Amber!''

''Let's hope that he does!'' Amber sighed.

''Being positive helps you know!'' Krystal frowned.

''Sorry!'' Amber ruffled her hair as she laughed. ''Anyway fighting Krystal!''

''Fighting!!!!'' Krystal smiled back as she high-fived Amber.

 

''Where do you think you're going?!'' Minho asked as he saw Key was starting to walk off.

''Leave me alone!'' Key yelled as he started to walk off.

''You are just insane!'' Minho rolled his eyes.

''Maybe I am so what's it to you?!'' Key looked back.

''Why don't I show you?'' Minho started to walk towards Key however...

''Stop it both of you!'' Onew stood in the middle of the two as he pushed the two away from one another. 

''Why are you going to Amber's room?'' Minho asked as he saw Key heading towards Amber's room.

''Why do you care?!'' Key hissed.

''You don't have the right to go there especially not after what you did!'' Minho glared.

''Watch me then!'' Key walked towards Amber's room.

''Don't go there just yet.'' Victoria stopped Key. ''I think she still might be hurt!''

''I just want to apologise to her,nothing else.'' Key looked at Victoria.

''Fine!'' Victoria nodded her head.

''What?! You're just letting him go?!'' Minho angrily asked.

''He really just wants to apologise!'' Victoria could tell that Key was being honest to his words. ''He seems pretty ashamed of what he did!''

''Well if he wants to apologise then do it in front of all of us!'' Minho said as he started to walk towards Amber's room.

''Why should I?'' Key glared.

''I want to protect unconfident and weak people like Amber because hurtful idiots like you are always bullying them!'' Minho said,which made Key stay silent again as he knew that Minho was hurt.

He was a bully and he builled Amber a lot.Memories of him bullying Amber started to come in his head one by one and honestly there was so much memories he could remember,he bit his lip as he realised that he always would humilate and embarrass Amber at anytime.

''What happen? Cat got your tongue now?'' Minho hissed. ''Or did you realise that you had been the biggest jerk to her? I mean how can you not realise how much of a jerk were you to that poor girl? Always arguing and insulting her like it's nothing,you just proved to everyone that you are just an obnoxious and insecure person who strives to hurt others to make themselves feel better so tell me Key Kibum Kim does it make you feel better that you insult Amber Liu like this everyday of her life?''

Key looked down,staring at the wooden floor as he gulped his saliva.He hated the fact that everything Minho had just said was true.Key wondered as to what he could gain from hurting Amber like this.What changed him into this jerk that would always hurt his childhood friend like this?

''Come on answer us!'' Minho spoke. ''Isn't that enough thinking time for you,you big hotshot?''

The tension between the atmosphere was extremely strong however the tension decreased when everyone heard the door opening.Everyone looked at the direction of the sound to see Krystal getting out of the room.

''Krystal what are you doing in Amber's bedroom?'' Taemin asked.

''Oh I was just talking to her..'' Krystal replied. ''Why are you all near Amber's bedroom?''

''Oh well....'' Sulli said. ''Key kinda wanted to go inside Amber's bedroom to---''

''Talk to her?'' Krystal interrupted and Sulli nodded her head. ''I don't think so!''

''I just want to apologise.'' Key sighed.

''Then apologise in front of us!'' Minho said.

''Look I know that I have been the biggest jerk to her but I truly want to apologise for what I have done to her.'' Key said. ''Please just let me.''

''Why can't you do it in front of us?'' Minho hissed.

''Fine go inside.'' Krystal nodded her head.

''Are you seriously Krystal?!'' Minho looked at Krystal.

''If he wants to apologise then who are we to stop him?'' Krystal said.

''If you clearly need remembering to do then this jerk was the one who insulted her and made Amber cry!'' Minho said.

''But I don't think that gives us the right to stop him from apologising.'' Krystal argued.

''If he wants to apologise then I don't see why can't he do it in front of us?!'' Minho ruffled his hair in anger.

''Minho please just let him go inside and apologise alone!'' Krystal pleaded as she looked at him in the eye and held his hand. ''Please Minho,please!''

''But Krystal!?'' Minho sighed in anger.

''Please Minho! Please agree with me this time.'' Krystal begged.

''For God sake fine!'' Minho angrily said as he sighed and ruffled his hair. ''But just 10 minutes max, that he can stay there alone.''

''Deal!'' Krystal nodded her head. ''Key go in there and really be apologetic for what you have done.''

''Thank you and I will really apologise to her!'' Key nodded his head then he knocked on the door before entering the bedroom.

Amber was just stunned as she saw him entering her bedroom.

''W-What do you want?'' Amber looked away.

''I just want to talk.'' Key answered then he shut the door.

 

''I can't believe I agreed with you for this brat girl.'' Minho clenched his teeth.

''Thank you!'' Krystal smiled.

''I'm sorry for yelling at you!'' Jonghyun apologised.

''It..it's okay!'' Luna looked away as a way to hid her blushing face.

''Are you sure that you're okay?'' Jonghyun asked.

''Yes I am fine Jonghyun!'' Luna pulled her hand away then ran. ''I..er...need to go to the bathroom.

''S-Sure?'' Jonghyun had a poker face on as he watched Luna run to the bathroom then slammed the door shut. ''Is she really okay?''

 

Luna slammed her back against the door as she slowly slid down.

''Jonghyun...Kim Jonghyun!'' Luna spoke to herself. ''Why are you doing this to me?''

 

''I'm sure that they will solve things out by themselves!'' Victoria nodded her head as she looked at Amber's bedroom's door.

''Yeah I think we'll all be back to normal soon!'' Onew agreed.

''I prefer everyone being happy!'' Sulli smiled.

''Don't worry! We will all be happy soon.'' Onew smiled.

*How does it feel?* Taemin blinked his eyes as he thought of the conversation between Minho and Key. *How does it feel to be the biggest jerk?*

Taemin stared into a space as he remembered the conversation he and Sulli had together before the arguement between Key and Minho. *You've done nothing but play with girls' hearts like they are toys.All you have done to girls is hurt them! You're not a nice person!*

Taemin sighed as Sulli was right! He was a bigger jerk than Key to all the girls he played with,treating them like a prize and bragging to his friends on how he hruted them.Taemin realised that he felt a negative sting inside his body,that he was curious as to how he got to feel that feeling.What was he feeling? 

''Do you think Key is feeling guilty?'' Taemin heard Jonghyun say,that made Taemin understand.

*Guilty! That's the word!* Taemin nodded his head as he realised that the negative sting he was feeling was regret and guilt for his immature actions. *Guess it's time for me to change like Key as well!*

 

Amber looked down on the floor while she was already sat down on her bed.She was anxious to know what Key wanted to say to her.To her surprise,Key sat down next to her and sighed.

''Amber Josephine Liu.'' Key said.

*Why is he saying my middle name!?* Amber was quite annoyed.

''I know you don't like me calling you by your middle name.'' Key said. ''But anyway that isn't the point right now.I'm sorry for what I said and done.''

Amber looked down on her feet as a way to avoid eye contact but Key sighed as he knew that she didn't wanted to look at him in the eye.

''Amber!'' Key held her hand,surprising Amber as she had her eyes wide open.

*EH?!* Amber was surprised.

''Amber Liu look at me!'' Key placed his hand on her jaw and moved it to her direction while Amber was completely shocked with this. ''There! I can finally look at you! I really really really want to say I'm sorry that I said all those horrible things to you and I regret it a lot.I can't believe I said that and please believe me when I say that all of what I said back there isn't true and was just out of my anger! I didn't mean anything I swear but that isn't the only thing I want to apologise about.I realised that I had been the biggest jerk to you,always insulting you and hurting you in front of everyone and I...I just can't believe I did that! I'm so so sorry for all the pain and hurt I have caused to you! I just want one thing from you....Can we be friends?''

''Friends?'' Amber questioned.

''Friends!'' Key nodded his head as he gave her a light smile. ''I want to be friends again! Like how we were during our childhood times! We would always laugh and have fun with each other,I guess I just changed for the worst but now I promise to change for the better! I want to be your childhood friend again and this time I wouldn't hurt you!''

''But what about your friends Tara?'' Amber asked. ''They wouldn't like it if they knew about this friendship between us?''

''I'm sure that they wouldn't mind and besides we can't get out of this house so they don't have to know now....''' Key smiled. ''We can tell them once we get out of the house and since I'm their good friend,I'm sure they will agree to me being friends with you!''

''Are you sure?'' Amber raised her eyebrow as she knew that Tara will NEVER accept this as the Tara girls always had this false reputation of theirs to take care of so they would never be near Amber,whose social reputation was the outcast. 

''Yeah I'm sure!'' Key nodded his head. ''Anyway friends?''

''Uhm....'' Amber blinked her eyes.

''Please just give me one chance to prove my friendship!'' Key pleaded.

''Fine!'' Amber sighed as she realised that even through he hurted her so much,at the end she would still forgive him for his mistakes cause she loved him too much.

''Great!'' Key widely smiled as they shook hands. ''I'm happy that we are friends now!''

''Yeah I guess.'' Amber smiled but deep down she was bursting with joy.

''Okay I'll go now so bye friend!'' Key waved his hand as he got out of Amber's bedroom.

''Bye!'' Amber waved her hand as she saw Key had gotten out of her bedroom and closed the door,making her all alone in her closed bedroom. *OHHHHH MY GODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Amber jumped up and down in joy as there was a wide smile on her face.The girl was all over the place like a child yet who could blame her? She was feeling so much happiness and joy right now that there was nothing that could ruin her mood.


Author-Nim=Thank you all very much for reading chapter 39! Thank you very much for all the people who commented and I hope you have all enjoyed this chapter!

Anyone has any request then please do tell me as I will fulfill your request! Request to me as many as moments as you would like and I will try my best to add them all in the chapters :D


Thanks to all these people subscribed to the story!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would also like to thank these amazing people who upvoted this story