CHAPTER 4 - Pinch of Jealousy

Countdown

[Suhos POV]

               

                Classes ended and students were flooding the ground already. The parking lot’s began emptying slowly. I chose to get out last. I had to have solitude right now to ponder about many things.

 

               Oh goodness! My heart! My heart! Darn it! Oh my goodness. I put my hand on my chest. The fast beating was not planning to slow down any moment now. I did not pay much attention on the subject. My mind was on its long roller coaster ride, and I absolutely had no idea how to stop. One minute, I was the bully and tough person. Next thing I know, I was the one shying away. It was ridiculous. However, I did not do anything to oppose the matter when I was there with him. Heck, I knew to myself that I enjoyed being there with him.

 

               Though our “relationship” elevated already, I cannot help but feel hesitant and doubtful. Something was telling me to take things slowly. Everything with him would be my first. With that in line, I cannot just throw myself into the fire. Careful judgment’s badly needed.

 

               “Hello there Myeonnie!” I heard someone say behind me. I turned to look at the person.

 

               My eyes widened. “Tao!” I exclaimed, excitedly. I ran to and threw myself at him, just like those cringing cliché moments seen on dramas. He spun us around and we laughed.

 

               “Oh my god! When did you arrive?” I asked. Then I smacked him. “Why did you not inform me, huh? Who else know that you’re coming?”

 

               Tao scratched his head. He released me and said, “Well, to be honest, everyone knew that I will be heading to see you first.” I stepped on his foot because of that.

 

               “Ouch! What the hell, hyung?” I just laughed as he clutch his foot. I missed him, gosh!

 

               I laughed and embraced him again. We laughed as he hugged me back tightly. Then I felt him loosen his hug. I looked up to look at his face. He was looking straight ahead with his face looking a bit questioning. I followed his look. I froze.

 

               There, standing in a distance, was Yi Fan. I quickly retracted from hugging Tao and looked down. I saw him walking to our direction. Tao looked at me with a knowing look. I blushed madly. Oh great! Just great! When Yi fan reached us, he looked at Tao with a straight face. Then he looked at me, cracking a small smile.

 

               “I see someone’s jealous…” Tao whispered, tone was teasing.

 

               “S-shut it.” I whispered harshly.

 

               “Ahm. Mind introducing your friend here, baby?” Tao raised a brow. I blushed. Yi fan was smiling sweetly at me. Too sweetly. I clearly saw his eye twitch. Oh no! He just didn’t. Right?

 

               “O-oh. Yi-Yi Fan, this i-is Tao.” I pointed to Tao. “Tao, he’s Yi-Yi Fan.” I pointed at him.

 

               “Oh my god! This is hilarious!” Tao exclaimed, shocking me so much. Then he laughed. “You’re stuttering, hyung! Oh my god! The guys should see this!” He continued laughing, clapping his hands like a retarded seal.

               

              “Wait. Hyung?” Yi Fan asked, shock was evident in his voice. Crazy.

 

               Tao nodded. “I’m Huang Zitao. Tao will do. And this small squirt of a hyung here,” he tapped my head like a pet. “is my hyung. Well not by blood. I’m two years younger than him.” I swatted his hand away, but he just ruffled my hair.

 

               “Awwwwwww. My hair…” I whined. Tao laughed.

 

 

               “Oh.” Yi Fan said, smiling and scratching his head awkwardly.

 

 

[Yi Fan’s POV]

 

                Crap! I looked like a fool. What has gotten into me? Oh great! I just scratched my head and chuckled a bit.

 

               “Don’t worry, hyung. My Myeonnie-hyung here is single and a completely tight . He’s all yours.” Tao shamelessly said and pushed Suho to me. We both blushed when I caught him before he can lose his balance. Suho backed away and began showering Tao with playful punches and kicks.

 

               “Stupid. Stupid! Stupid dongsaeng! Crazy!” He repeatedly said together with the combo attacks. I just laughed. Tao laughed with me.

 

               Goodness! I got jealous over nothing? I’m going crazy.

               

                “Oh, I suddenly remembered. I’m inviting you to our mini party at Suho-hyung’s. I want you to meet our friends.” Tao boy said to me. “Oh my goodness. The guys have to see our Myeonnie being man-handled!” He said excitedly.

 

                “Man-handled?” I asked.

 

                “Yep. Myeonnie-hyung never stutter. EVER. So this is new. Oh goodness!” I looked at him in amusement.

 

                “Well, if I will not be a bother on your little party, I guess it’s not bad to grab your invitation.” I said. Suho groan. I heard him say ‘I will kill you later!’ to Tao, making the other raise his hands in surrender.

 

                “He already met Lay.” Suho said. Then he gasped. “Omona! He’ll kill me!”

 

                “I guess he still do not know about your boyfriend here?” Tao said, giggling.

 

                “S-shut up! He’s not my boyfriend-,” Suho said.

 

                “- yet.” I added immediately. He looked at me and blushed deeply. I smirked! Haha! Victory is mine!

 

                I heard Tao giggle again. I just smiled while my squish ball was hysterically ranting about the slaughtering methods that Lay would use to kill him.

 

                “Oh, Kyungie’s our Chemistry teacher, by the way.” Suho said to Tao. Kyungie?

 

                “You’re on the same class?” Tao asked. We both shook our heads.

 

                “Who’s Kyungie?” I asked. “My Chemistry is Mr. Do.” They both nodded.

 

                “Do Kyungsoo. 19 year-old boy, teaching Chemistry.” Suho said. My eyes and mouthed opened wide.

 

                “No bluffing? As in, Mister sarcastic pants is just nineteen?” I asked. He laughed and nodded.

 

                “He’s a genius.” Tao said. He was about to say more, but his phone suddenly rang.

 

                “Oh my. I think I have to go first, hyungs. The boss is looking for me already. Bye bye! Have fun!” he ran off immediately. “Yah! I’ll message you about the party plans.” Tao added in the distance.

 

                When he’s no longer in sight, I tapped Suho’s shoulder. I asked for his phone.

 

                “W-what do you need it for?” he asked nervously. I chuckled.

 

                “Relax. We need to exchange contacts for that party.” I said. Then, a bright idea flashed through my mind when he gave his phone. We typed our numbers and gave his phone back. When our hands brushed against each other, I held it and grabbed him close. “And we can start getting to know each other better.” I whispered softly in his ear. I felt him shiver. Victory screech! I mentally danced.

 

                I moved away and began walking. Suho stood there in a daze. I did not dare break it. I just continued walking home. I took my phone out and looked for his contact. The name said, Kim Joonmmyeon. I found it plain so I edited it and typed him a message.

 

[Suho’s POV]

 

                *Beep!*

 

                I snapped out of my daze when I heard my phone beeped. I noticed that I was alone already. “What the hell! That despicable guy!” I yelled. I fished for my phone and read the message. My eyes widened.

 

                                To: Myeonnie babe

                                From: Fannie babe

                 Hey baby, snap out of your daze. It’s time to go home. Don’t miss me so much okay? I love you! ( > . < )

 

 


This is Chapter four.. Hope you liked it.. ^_^

 

Comment if you like..

 

Subscribing and upvoting is highly appreciated. Saranghaja! >_<