Chapter 2 - The Next Day

Countdown

[Yi Fan's POV]

 

How can I face him now? Oh my goodness! I can't take it anymore. "Stupid! Stupid!" I said while I harshly ruffle my hair. I was getting ready for school when loud banging on my door sounded throughout the room. I can only sigh and roll my eyes at the crazy person, who is my goof-dad.

 

"Not gonna open it!" I said loudly. He banged on the door again.

 

"Open it, you ungrateful bastard!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes again.

 

"Not happening, dad." I teased.

 

"Don't think I'm not ready for this, you disgusting animal!" I heard him rummaging on something as I heard fumbling of keys. Keys. As if on cue, the door was unlocked and it spitted my dad out. He tackled me on my bed and began laughing like a child. I do believe that my dad's crazy. He frequently spat hurtful words behind closed doors and and separating media, and turns into a goofy kid when we're together. But, I am not complaining. Because of him and all of his harsh words, it's easy to brush off any insult and bad words from other people. It's like how I can brush my silly dad's words off. And, he's actually a good dad. He's not treating mom like how he's been doing to me, and that's what matters to me more.

 

"Dad, sometimes, I think you're just making fun of me when you do that." I said seriously. Dad, knowing what I was pertaining to, smiled at me. Then he ruffled my already disastrous hair.

 

"Let's have this talk after your school. You should get going. Okay?" He said, smiling happily. I just sighed.

 

"Later, dad." I said as I grabbed my bag and waved at him. Then I stopped on my steps. "Oh, by the way, dad. I kissed someone yesterday." I left my dad shocked, with his mouth opened wide.

 

>School grounds<

 

[Suho's POV]

 

Kiss!

 

Kiss!

 

Kiss!

 

"Hey. You're not going to bother Yi fan today?" Lay interupted my train of thoughts, which is about the kiss yesterday.

 

"What?" I asked dumbly. He smacked my head.

 

"What's that for?" I pouted.

 

"Nothing. You're wierd today." Lay said, shaking his head.

 

"Five minutes." I said softly.

 

"What're you saying?" I shook my head and just resumed my dozing off act. As I tapped my fingers on the table, I kept remembering Yi Fan's face on the rooftop. He looked so tired and yet so peaceful while he slept. I heard many of my friends calling me an angel because of my face. But to me, that sleeping face is the most angelic. The way he walks and quietly talks. The straight face he manages to pull off even when I try to intimidate him. All of the bad impressions I first had about him, I learned to accept. And seeing him in that peaceful state yesterday, I just fell harder.

 

"He's here." I mumbled after looking at my  watch. After saying that, he came into view. I blushed deeply. I was not planning to move a muscle, when my of a friend, Lay, grabbed my arm and dragged me to  Yi fan's direction.

 

"You're really acting weird. We are going to approach the guy on a new light if you've decided to not bother him today." Lay said as he excitedly drag me. Of course, I resisted and tried to break free from his grasp.

 

"No! I don't want to." I kept struggling, only to find that we're already in front of the guy. We avoided each other's eyes.

 

[Lay's POV]

 

Okay, this is so much weird. They're both blushing! And they're avoiding looking at each other! They did something that I don't know. I will not let this pass. Joonmyeon, you're dead. *evil laughs*

 

"So," I began. "How are you doing, Yi fan?" I asked casually. He looked up to me and bowed.

 

"I'm fine, sunbae." he said. I smiled.

 

"Oh come on. I'm Yixing, but Lay's fine. No more need for formalities." I said to him in Chinese.

 

"Oh. Okay, Lay." he said coolly and comfortably. Wow, this guy is actually cool. I think his height adds to the attitude. I smiled evilly, taking him by surprise.

 

"Hey, Joonmyeon! Introduce yourself properly. You always bother him. Apologize!" I slapped his arm.

 

"Ouch! That hurts, you moron." he said childishly. I raised a brow.

 

"What now?" I taunted. I think I know now what he's hiding.

 

"I-I'm Joonmyeon. Suho would be fine. I ap-apologize for always bothering you. And yesterday..." I look at the two of them. Yesterday? I saw Joonmyeon slap a hand to cover his mouth.

 

"Yah! It's not just just yesterday that you bothered him. What happened yesterday, other than that, huh?" I interrogated.

 

The two looked down, obviously hiding their deep red faces. I have to look closely to this secretly.

 

"You! Stop this already. We're going to be late." Suho said nervously.

 

I laughed. "Okay. See you later." I made my way to the library and started reading.

 

[Suho's POV]

 

"Ah. Uhmm. About yesterday..." I heard Yi Fan say. I blushed madly, remembering how shameless I was, yesterday.

 

"I-I'm sorry about that. I uhmmm. Shoot." I said nervously. the stuttering!

 

"It's my first." My mental panic stopped. What?

 

I must have looked like stupid because I heard him chuckle. "And I think, I'm also your first." he said, leaning closer to me. I backed away in panic.

 

"W-what are you saying? O-of course, y-you're n-not my f-first k-k-k-kiss!" THE STUTTERING! He's too near now!

 

"Oh sure. And I am the King of Narnia." He said sarcastically. He's bullying me. *le cries*

 

"I like you." he said. I looked at him with wide eyes. WIDE EYES! O_O

 

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Y-yah! Y-you! Come back here, I'm not done with you!" but he just continued walking. "Yah!"

 

Without looking back, he talked. "You're giong to be late for class, y'know." Then he turned to smirk at me.

 

"Aish!" I stopped and looked at my watch. With an annoyed huff, I stomped away from him. I heard him laugh as we both go on our classes. But, before we can get far from each other, he turned and said, "Let's meet again there. Same time. See yah!" He smiled widely, making my heart go crazy. I just nodded, managing to crack a small smile. Gosh! I'm hopeless! I made my way to class, with a smile on my face.

 


Thanks to sujubabyhae and Jasminnie129 for subscribing. This short chapter is for you. Hope you like it.