The Lone Wolf part 2

The Lone Wolf

kris pov

as i walked to the eage of out territory i smeld owen the alpha of pack SHINee.once i reached were he was he nodded.

"jonghyun ran a small white wolf right into my territiory."i told him

"jonghyun!"owen yelled suddenly a black wolf known as jonghyun came cowering towards his alpha.

"y-yes a-alpha?"he asked scared as hell

"did you run a small white wolf right into EXO?"he asked now glareing at the wolf who slightly backed away.

"y-yes"he stuttered out as owens glare intensafay

"were is this wolf kris?"he asked sighing turning back to me dissmissing jonghyun with a hand

"he is asleep in my pack house.he fainted owen that poor wolf was so skinny and weak"i told him glareing at jonghyun myself

"jonghyun go get a freash kill of....kris what do you fancy?"owen asked

"deer kyungsoo makes the best deer soup"i said smileing

"go kill a fat freash deer jonghyun without help now!"owen sent him off he ran as fast as he can to go find a fat freash deer.

"thank you owen i owe you one"i said but owen just shuk his head

"for jonghyun being a bloody itiout you owe me nothing"he smiled turning into a brown wolf and running to go find his pack and probaly tell them to go get him some fried chicken.he has a unheathy obbsession with that stuff.i turned and ran back to my pack house.whanting to see the wolf again again.when i got there jongin was helping kyungsoo in the kichen makeing some broth.

"jonghyun is gonna bring us a fat heathy deer so kyungsoo when it gets here please make that delishis deer soup please."i said or more like beged for the soup

"yes alpha!"kyungsoo said giveing me a heart shaped smile as jongin sturred the broth for the pup then walked over to the couch were lay and suho were tending to him.

"how is he?"i asked moveing the boys white bangs away from his eyes he lets out a cute little whine.i smile forming on my face.

"hes ok a few small cuts but alpha look at this"lay said bringing his arm up.there was a bruse that was shaped like a hand on his wrist.i looked closely at the bruse.it was big to big to be a woman so man did this.i smelled jonghyun before he nocked on my door."chanyeol go get the deer for kyungsoo."i said looking at th door that opened and jonghyun looked like he was gonna piss his pants.the deer was big i will feed all of us and we'll still get leaftovers.after jonghyun left jongin brought over the broth that he and kyungsoo made.

"here kyungsoo hyun said to make him drink this he infused the broth with herbs to help heal him faster"jongin told suho as he fead it to the boy who was drinking the broth fast some driped on his mouth and neck.i chuckled and grabed a nacken to clean him up.as i was cleaning the wolf tao came down the stairs yawning.

"wassup?"he asked then he saw the boy"whos the wolf?"he moved over were lay was sitting before he whent to return the bowl to kyungsoo and jongin who were busy perpareing the deer soup

"jongin and i fowned him being cased by jonghyun."i told him as he ruffaled the boys white hair.he moved alittle before his eyes fluttered alittle bit.the opened and tao suho and lay gasped as golden irises stared back at them.he jummped scared his eyes widdening he looked like a golden white haird kyungsoo.

"hey you remember me?"i asked he looked over in my  d he nodded his eyes going back to his normal form.

"is he awake yet?"jongin asked comeing back to the liveingroom careing a glass of water with him.he looked at the white haired boy smileing when he saw that the golden eyed boy was awake and looking around curiously.

"you remember me?its me kai?"he said softly as he came closer to him.the boy nodded and pointed to the water and pointed to himself.jongin smiled and nodded handing the boy the glass of water.he cuged the water and sighing in contemed.

"remember me?chanyeol?"chanyeol asked next smileing like a derp he is

"ofcouse not you derp"baekhyun said hitting chanyeol in the tummy as i wipped up his face.he stared laughing at chanyeol.he nodded his head.his eyes looking like twinking stars in the night sky.chanyeol smiled brightly sticking his tounge out to his mate.who huffed back at him.the boy stared to laugh again dubaling over trying to stop but cant.jongin starts to laugh too.soon were all laughing evan baekhyun and chanyeol who just sit in the love seat.kyungsoo somes i and looks at us like we just took off all our cloths and started to do a monkey dance.

"alright quit down!!"he yelled gaining everyones attention"chanyeol go get up the rest of them lazy bones and breckfast is surved go wash up now!"he walked right back into the kichen chanyeol going up stairs.kyungsoo came back out a grabed the boy gentaly by his bringing him into the kichen.jongin tried to fallow but kyungsoo stoped him and told him to wash up.jongin sulked all the way to the bathroom.

sehuns pov

after my laughing fit the wide eyed boy grabed me by my wrist draging me into the kichen with him.kai tryed to fallow us but the wide eyed boy told him to go wash up.

"my name is D.O kyungsoo."he smiled his lips forming a haert shape.i pointed towreds his lips and drew a haert shape in the air.he nodded saying"yup born with it."i smiled back

"what is your name?"he asked as he started to surve up twelve bowls of the soup.i struggled to say my name i havent spock in years.

"s-se-sehun"i tryed but it came out tehun kyungsoo looked at me as i smiled

"tehun tehun!!!!!"i said jummping up and down

"whats with the yelling?"kris came in i smiled

"tehun!"i said pointing to myself as his eyes widned

"ur name is tehun?"he asked i pouted

"tehun tehun tehun"i started to get fusterated kyungsoo plased some of the bowls on the table

"he has a lips?"kyungsoo guessed i nodded i always had it

"what letter?"kris asked i tryed to say my name right trying to make my t's turn to S's.

"tnake"i said i pouted again

"you mean snake?"kris asked as kai was next to come in.i nodded smileing

"so your name is not tehun its sehun?"kris asked i was so happy i yelled"yeht"

"yeht?"jonin asked i looked at him and pointed trying to say'kai'

"k-kai!kai!"i jummped up and down again now chanyeol came in with the brown haired male

"c-chan-y-yeol!"i said so happy his eyes widened i pointed to the male next to him and asked"w-what't y-your n-name?"

"baekhyun"he said smileing

"b-baek-h-hyun!!!"i yelled jummping up and down in place.

"whats with all the yelling this morning?"i black haired boy asked walking in

"chen itroduse your self to sehun"kris ordered before the back haired boy spock i yelled"krith"and giggled

"hahaha thats funny my names jongdae but call me chen"the black haired boy said smileing

"im tehun j-jong-dae c-c-chen"i said trying to say his name right.i giggled again

"can you say lay or yixing?"a brown haired boy with dimples asked smileing

"l-lay y-yix-ing!!!!!!"i said saying each sylibal he smiled evan more

"try my name sehun"kyungsoo said smileing

"k-kyung-thoo"i said then giggled becouse my lips is funny"krith!"

"why are there screaming comeing from the kichen?"a boy with black hair asked he had bags under his eyes.i wasent scarred of him.i saw him when i woke up.

"sehun is saying our names"kris answered then turned to me"say zitao"

"z-zi-tao!"i said happily the boy at the door froze for a moment before yelling"why you drangon!"i flinched alittle thinking i was in trubbal

"sehun im sorry if i scared you just call me tao ok"the panda like boy said now sitting on kris legs as we got ready to eat.next came in xiumin,suho,and luhan.who smiled and introudused them selfs

"ok lets dig in!"kris said as tao laughed

 

 

 

ok thats it for chapter 2 please comment please