The Lone Wolf part 1

The Lone Wolf

'well im scrued!im gonna die here tonight by a blonde wolf i dont evan know!'i inwordly screamed as the wolf that was chased me burst out the bush.

"Give me back that wolf!"the black wolf growled the blonde wolf didnt evan flinch he just looked to his right were he poped out of

"Alpha."he said bowing his head as a brighter blonde wolf came out of the brush.i gulped screaed of what was gonna become of me.'will i die at the hands of the black or bright blonde wolf?'i asked myself as the bright blonde wolf came over to stand beside the other blonde one.

"what are you doing here jonghyun?"the alpha asked the black wolf

"this little was in my territory"jonghyun growled out to the alpha

"what is your name?"the alpha ignored jonghyun turning his attention to me i didnt say anything

"well why were you in SHINee's territory?"the alpha asked trying to get me to speak jonghyun said"just hand him over kris and lets be through with this"

"shut your mouth jonghyun"the blonde wolf that was pinning me to the ground growled at jonghyun

"jonghyun why did you persue this wolf all the way into EXO?"kris asked dangerously jonghyun gulped

"i was trying to capture him"jonghyun said looking lost

"jonghyun go back to SHINee now"the alpha ordered

"but-"jonghyun stared but the blonde wolf growled a worrning to jonghyun who ran off in a insted.

"jongin get off him"kris ordered and jongin got off me i stude up shacked off some dirt of my coat.

"change back"kris ordered me i was to scared so i changed back instedly.kris and jongin changed back as well.kris was a tall bright blonde man with brown/red eyes.jongin was a teenager with blonde and blueish eyes.both were waring a pair of jeans,tennis shoes,and t-shirt.i was sitting down just to scared to move.one wrong move and i could be killed.i was waring no shoes,my pants were torn at the bottom,and my shirt was torn at my tommy from all the fights i had trying to stay alive.

"weres your pack"kris asked squatting down"jongin go get some new cloths for him hes around your size"

jongin nodded and ran off in his blonde wolf form.i stayed quit

"why dont you speak?"kris asked

"........"i shuck my head suddenly i was tired.

"are you tired?"kris asked me i nodded my eyes closeing alittle.kris pulled out a phone and typed a number.

"jongin?im comeing back with the wolf hes tired he can barly walk have chanyeol come.thanks"with that he hung up the phone he walked over to me

"chanyeol will cary you back to the house so you can sleep"he said rubbing my back alittle.i nodded my head alittle trying to stay awake.suddenly a bright orange wolf came out of the bush that jongin ran through.

"chanyeol i need you to cary him back to the house so please turn back we have to walk there."the alpha said as the orange wolf changed back into a man that was almost a tall as kris mabey taller.he was wereing the same as jongin and kris but he had a bomers hat on with orange hair and with funny looking ears.his eyes were a worm brown.that was the last thing i saw before i fainted becouse i was tired and i haved eaten in almost a week so i was a weak wolf.

chanyeol's pov

i was lounging with my mate baekhyun in the liveing room.when kai ran in trying to take the stairs three at a time.he triped almost falling down the stairs if i wasent there to catch him.

"thanks hyun no time to talk"he said runing up the stairs carefuly so he dosent fall again.

"jongin-ah whats going on?you need to talk a breath of air"i heared kyungsoo say

"alpha and i found a white wolf running from jonghyun and told me to stop the wolf and pin him down so he can find out what happened.it was white wolf.jonghyun desided he was gonna capture him and take him to owen.but he ran right into our territory."i heared jongin say as fast as he can."he has golden eyes" just then his phone started ringing.

"hello yes ok"he said then yelled"chanyeol alpha needs you to cary him back"

"k"i yelled back kissed baek on the head promising him ill be right back.once out side i change into my orange wolf.and ran i sniffed the air alpha and the other wolf was close to the lake.i set off as fast as i can.once i found them.kris looked at me so did this petie boy white hair and golden eyes.he looked weak and tired.i felt a little pull towards the boy.i dont know what it was but i felt i had to protect him from all danger.

"chanyeol i need you to cary him back to the house so please turn back we have to walk there."kris asked my eyes never left the boy.i changed back the boy looked at me then his head fell to his chest then almost fell to the ground if alpha hadnt cought him.i walked over and picked him up bridal style and stared to head back to the house.i noticed that alpha wasent fallowing me i looked back.he nodded then set out towards SHINee i fallowed him.

"chanyeol go back to the house im goning to make sure that jonghyun is not still here."i nodded and started back to the house i was a 20 minute walk but only 10 minute in wolf form.once i got back i called for kyunsoo as quitly as i could.

"yes chanyeol?"the wide eyed male ask me.i motioned to the sleeping wolf siletly asking were to put the boy.

"baek off the couch.this young pup needs to be there"kyungsoo said checking the boys arms for small cuts or bruses.

"who is he chanyeol?"baek asked me

"he wont tell us"kai said comeing down with a pair of pants and a shirt he rarely wares any more.

"baek go get lay and chayeol put him on the couch as gentaly as you can."kyungsoo instructed baek sprang up and whent to go find lay i carefuly placed the small wolf on the couch.

 

 

well first chapter hope you like!!!!