Going now? I don't think so.

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Morning*

Since BIG BANG has no schedules for the next 3 days, Jiyong—the ever caring and strict leader—together with Youngbae—the nagging “mother” of BIG BANG—had decided that they could all rest every morning till noon and commence to full power level up during the afternoon till dinner.

Daesung, Seungri and TOP all whined and complained about it but all their wails and woes are ignored by the two. TOP should’ve a say in this but...he was caught up with Bominator that night when it was discussed so he didn’t know.

“Hyung, we’re so strong right now. It would be boring if we keep getting stronger! Our egos would occupy the whole room!”

“Yours is currently suffocating me, Panda.” CL said, showing up in the dining room where the three “kids” are complaining holding a trolley filled with pancakes. “Breakfast is here.”

‘Arguments’ are temporarily pushed aside as they tucked in on the delicious looking pancakes that Chaerin whipped up. Bom and Minzy are in charge of today’s cooking but both are still asleep but since Chaerin is the leader, she filled in on their task.

Yes, even in HQ the chores are distributed among the HQmates and was always—or often, successful since they all get fair share of it and are living together so they need to compromise.

“Oh...I need to bring food to the infirmary.” She said, remembering the ‘guests’

“Chaerin thisisshowdelishus, Faith Lee jjang!!!” TOP exclaimed with his mouth full of pancakes and chocolate syrup.

“I know, oppa.” Chaerin smiled brightly “Don’t tell Hwangssabu that that’s our breakfast. He’ll make us run forever.”

“Hm, that’s right, that’s right.” The BIG BANG members murmured still engrossed in eating the pancakes that was infront of them.

Before taking the food to the infirmary, Chaerin checked to see if someone was awake first and found all EXO members still asleep with the Alphas’ acting as a protective cocoon for their Omegas as they hugged/spooned them. A motherly smile graced her lips as she saw the happy expression her Aegis and other Omegas are expressing even in their sleep.

 She shut the door quietly before going back to see all the pancakes gone and checked the time.

“Yah, I was only gone for 8 and a half minutes and you all finished dozen pancakes?! Heol!” Chaerin said as she took in the sight of 5 sheepish grins.

“But it was so delicious~It’s as delicious as the cake you baked a week ago and a month ago and 3 months ago before that and everytime you bake one~”

“Arasseo, Oppa. I would bake a cake today. No need for the hidden request. Say it clearly.”

“Chaerin-ah, Oppa wants triple chocolate cake and strawberry whipped cream cake.”

The other members nodded in agreement.

“Hunchae, please~ we’ve all been craving for it for months now.”

“You didn’t like the Mocha cake we made last week?”

“It was delicious but we’re craving for the triple chocolate cake and strawberry whipped cream cake for months now..”

Chaerin chuckled at the priceless aegyo her oppas are displaying right now and nodded her head letting them cheer in victory.

 

 Now, it’s obvious who the best baker in YG HQ is. Chaerin had all the natural talents of being a mother in her blood and she always put it into good use. Bom specializes in cooking different meals that tastes exquisite while Dara is an expert in house cleaning. Minzy is also good at taking care of the house and its inhabitants.

In BIGBANG, the best one who can cook is Youngbae, then Jiyong is the housecleaner since he has a bit of OCD, Daesung is good at handling the electronics and TOP was good at fixing things.Seungri is good at causing trouble and also the moodmaker.

The nine of them are the frequent inhabitants of the YG HQ. The HQ itself is as big as Yuiedo park and has a forest as big as a stadium but they all managed to tend to it and be good householders. Teddy is also an almost inhabitant but Gummy, Jinu, Sean, Mithra, Tablo, Hyejung, and their other label mates all have their houses and only visits when they have time.

 

Teddy went towards the dining room when he heard the cheers and looked at Chaerin.

“Lee Chaerin, what did you do?”

“I promised to make them cake, Oppa.” Chaerin answered, smiling as she collected the dirty dishes.

“No,no,no,no. The Queen of Hearts shall take a break!” Jiyong exclaimed, stopping her.

“The Majesties shall do it instead.” TOP continued as the other three collected the dishes and rushed to the kitchen doors.

Chaerin blinked and shrugged. Oh well, less chores to do.

Teddy frowned for a second before deciding on something.

“After you wash the dishes, come to the living room, arasseo? Hyung sent us a message!!”

He heard a bunch of ‘YES!’ inside the kitchen before beckoning Chaerin to follow him.

“What is it about, Oppa?”

“Something we all wouldn’t like, probably.”

“I wonder what it is.”

“Just wake the other Queens, CL. We all may have a mission to do.”

Chaerin immediately obeyed.

~

Suho was the first one to open his eyes to reality out of all the EXO members still snuggled together with their mates. Suho smiled as he felt Yixing tighten his hold on him even when he’s asleep.

It has been a long time since EXO has free time like this and it felt heavenly. Just lying on bed with your mate is one of the best past times that all of them can agree to. Luhan didn’t even kicked Sehun out the bed subconsciously and was wrapped in Sehun’s protective embrace.

  Suho and the other Omegas won’t admit it to their Alphas but they always feel safe and secure in their embrace. It’s like a protective veil that was blessed upon them. Having a mate just adds to that effect. It’s gets a lot better when Dara and Bom conducted exams and deemed all of the six couples Soul Mates.

“Jun..myeon..” Yixing mumbled sleepily and Suho his cheek, kissing him on the forehead before getting out of bed slowly.

“Oh, hyung. You’re awake?” Kyungsoo asked, shoving a dead sleeping Jongin away from him who growled low and turned over. Kyungsoo shot the Alpha a glare before smiling at Suho.

“How long have you been awake?”

“Awhile. I just let myself drown in happiness for a few minutes before washing up.”

“Good morning..” Xiumin said, sitting up with his hair on all sides but still looking cute as he rubbed his eyes and patted his cheeks to wake up. “Are we the only ones awake?”

“I don’t want to wake those four.” Kyungsoo said, pointing to his right where the Taoris and Hunhan couple resides in.

“Luhan is basically like a pillow.” Xiumin said, staring at the sleeping angels couple. Luhan was wrapped in Sehun’s embrace as he looked comfortable sleeping on Sehun’s chest.

“Kris is the pillow here.” Kyungsoo pointed at the bed next to him where Tao was on top of Kris and Kris has his arm wrapped around Tao’s torso, sleeping faces peaceful.

“He looks like he’s become on with the bed here.” Suho stated and they all laughed quietly.

The BaekYeol couple shifted and Baekhyun groaned slapping Chanyeol’s toned chest lightly.

“Chanyeol..wake up..” Chanyeol hummed sleepily in reply and tighten his embrace.

“Oh? Seems like Baek is awake?” Xiumin asked, looking at the struggling informant under Chanyeol’s embrace.

“Chanyeol. Yah you pabo—“ he was immediately silence by a peck as Chanyeol murmured something on his ear “....Arasseo, I’ll go to sleep again. Just this once..”

Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Suho all stretched and went to the three bathrooms to wash up. When Suho emerged, he saw Lay sitting up with a frown.

“Hey, you.” He greeted, walking on his bed where Lay looked up at him. “Why are you awake so early?” Lay dragged him to bed and lied down again, pulling Suho with him.

“I didn’t feel you next to me for a while and I started to get worried.” Suho smiled at him appreciatively.

One by one, the members awoke excluding Tao, Kris , Luhan and Sehun and washed up.

“Can we go out?” Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

“I guess so. You didn’t consume an unknown pill so maybe you get to go and explore.”

“Arasseo.” Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol first before going out the door, after singing 2PM’s “I’ll Be Back.” Earning a few amused expressions and laughs from the other members.

Lay stretched and kissed Suho deeply first. “Dara noona and Seungri wants me to report to them by now, I’ll be going.” Suho nodded quietly and Lay put his hand on his cheek, making Suho lock eyes with Lay “Sure you won’t miss me?” the question brought a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter