A little provoking is needed

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A little provoking is needed

 

Because this pairing needs more love

 

The reunited mated werewolves slept through the afternoon and woke up, one by one by sunset. The HunHan, Kaisoo and BaekYeol couple stayed asleep as the others got out of bed to stretch...except Tao because since Kris is now here, he was being showered in affection at the moment. After stretching, XiuChen, Suho and Kris went back to bed, lying comfortably..

Lay was going through one pill victim at a time, scanning every body seriously and quietly as he could to not disturb anyone. After a few more minutes of this, Junmyeon decided he envied Tao’s situation enough and backhugged Yixing.

“Junmyeon wants attention from his mate..” Suho said, words muffled into Lay’s shirt. Yixing smiled and entwined one hand to Suho’s as he used the other to check any vulnerability in Luhan’s seemingly fragile-looking body. Lay hummed as he heard Suho whimper quietly at being ignored and felt him tighten his hug. “Yixing.....”

Lay chuckled a bit before breaking the hug and looking at Junmyeon who had his head down thinking “It’s always like this, is my love for him not enough? I think he doesn’t really love me that much now..” Immediately worried at the look he saw in Junmyeon’s face, he put two fingers on the latter’s chin and forced him to look at his eyes.

“Junmyeon..” he started before noticing the telltale signs of tears in his mates’ eyes “are you crying?” Suho bit his lip and shook his head. He stepped back and looked at Yixing with a pained look in face as he dashed to his bed and covered his entire being with the blanket.

Lay looked shocked at what happened and shot a confused look at the Taoris couple who watched, cuddling, on Tao’s bed just beside Luhan’s. Kris shrugged while Tao looked murderous as he attacked Lay with a pillow.

“How dare you do that!” Tao demanded, making Kris and Lay confused.

The XiuChen, sensing trouble, went out their beds and invaded the Taoris bed.

“This is clean, right?” Chen asked, looking at the blanket and letting out an ‘oomph’ as Minseok elbowed him.

“What’s happening?” Xiumin asked, taking one of Tao’s hand and massaging it “It’s rare to see Zitao throwing pillows at our healer..” Tao let out a huff.

“Hyung hurt Junmyeon hyung..” he answered, lips jutting to a pout which Kris couldn’t resist pecking away.

It was now Minseok’s turn to throw a pillow at Lay. (Wow, Tao. You have a lot of pillows on your bed.)

“How dare you do that!” Minseok demanded, getting out of Taoris’ bed and diving to Suho’s bed 2 seconds later, ignoring Chen’s confused look.

“What did I do? When did I ever hurt him?” Lay asked, wracking his mind of any possibilities.

Tao just glared at him, Kris enveloping him in a hug to calm him down while Chen looked thoughtful.

“Lay hyung...I think you really did hurt K-leadah” Kris and Lay looked dumbfounded at the troll “It’s just that...I think Suho hyung is—“

Before Chen could even finish his sentence, Bom, Dara, Chaerin, TOP and Seungri went inside the room. Taeyang was currently making Daesung and Minzy experience hell—I mean, training and Jiyong was out with Teddy to make raw melodies YG wanted by the morning.

“Oh, my babies are asleep.” Chaerin said “I guess Tao-ah is awake” she continued upon seeing him while opening her arms for a hug.

Tao who stuck at Kris’ side after he stretched, rushed out his mates’ hug to Chaerin’s. Kris looked shocked at what happened because that rarely ever happens. Chen moved to his original bed where Bom and TOP are currently sitting.

“Did you sleep well?” Chaerin asked as she patted Tao’s head.

“Yes, Omma.”

Just by a single sentence and a smirk from Chaerin, Kris never looked paler and his expression looked like he’d seen a ghost.

“Taozi, don’t tell me Chaerin took you in?” Tao nodded happily before looking confused.

“Duizhang, you know Omma?” Kris sighed, opening his arms making Tao come back to his warmth before answering “Yes. She went to China for a few months a few years back and she met me through an audition. She makes badass raps and we were friends but she forfeited at the audition because she has to go home.” Chaerin fistbumped Kris “She bullies attractive people including me.” Chaerin smacked his head at the comment.

“Watch your mouth, Li Jiaheng.”

“How could you accept her as your Omma, Taozi. She’s the baddest female of both sides.”

“The one and only.” Chaerin said, patting Tao’s head “Tao-ah, call me if Yi Fan doesn’t give you his 100% love, arasseo?” at that sentence, Tao looked like a cat who got the Gucci as he purred in victory.

“I’ll call you if Zitao drains my wallet, Faith Lee.” Kris decided as Chaerin nodded and looked at Tao “Baby, want to hear an interesting story about your mate?” Kris sighed helplessly cuz he knows he wont win in 2 against one if it’s Tao and Chaerin teaming up together.

 

“Tabi. This is Jongdae, Jongdae-ah this is Tabi.” Bom said, her entire being brightening as she watched the two interact.

TOP stared at him for 5 seconds before laughing bingu-y and nodding at BOM.

“He’s pretty good and he’s been through so much trouble.” Chen blinked curiously.

“Chen..where’s your mate?”

Jongdae looked over at the bed at the corner of the room with a gloomy atmosphere and winced a bit.

“Comforting a down leader..I think Suho hyung is love deprived.” Bom ‘tsked’
“Aigo, that’s never a good thing.”

Seungri, Dara, and Lay were quietly conversing near the door with Lay glancing at Suho’s bed every 30 seconds. Chaerin, as if hearing what Chen said, snapped her head to Suho’s bed and quietly hummed as she hugged the bundle of blankets.

“Why is my baby crying..?” she asked quietly and Minseok frowned looking at Lay’s turned back.

“His mate made him upset.” Chaerin blinked but smiled at Minseok.

“Yah, Minnie you should meet your mate’s Omma.” Xiumin looked adorably confused as he tilted his head to see Jongdae with open arms, looking at him with a smile. He grinned cutely as he jumped down the bed, ran a bit and jumping on Chen happily, satisfied at the grunt he got from Chen. And he’s supposed to be the eldest.

Chaerin chuckled as Bom looked quite interested in her baby’s mate and figured that Minseok will be accepted right away but then focused on Junmyeon again. She leaned in and whispered quietly.

“Junmyeon-ah, Omma’s here.” Just like saying the magic words, Junmyeon emerged from his blanket world and clung to Chaerin, hugging her tightly.

 Suho actually knew she’s the one who’s been holding him ever since he caught her scent but he doesn’t want anyone to see him cry...except maybe Chaerin because even for only a day, he and the others already bonded with Chaerin to be so comfortable and dependant on her.

From the door, Lay glanced and saw Suho hugging Chaerin and growled, eyes turning golden by the second. Jealousy was thrumming in his veins, he doesn’t really like other people touching what’s his and his only. It’s never really a good thing, he tried to calm himself but not being together with his mate for hours without no contact and his stress levels are very high—He couldn’t control himself from being possessive of his mate.

He strode past the other beds and Kris stood up and reached Lay just in time to stop him from transforming and pulling him back in case he attacks. By now, all their attention is on the enraged werewolf.

Chaerin twisted their position so that Junmyeon was on her lap, head buried on her neck as he let out the suppressed tears, never letting Chaerin go. Chaerin looked at Lay whose eyes are a very beautiful shade of golden, and as if to provoke him, Chaerin kissed suho’s head and Lay snarled. Chaerin waved to Kris silently telling him to let Lay go and Kris obeyed but still standing close if anything unreasonable happens.

The other EXO members are waking up by the commotion, and since the Alphas link is still connected the others can feel Lay’s feeling of protectiveness, possessiveness and worry with a dash of feeling threatened on their own. Dara sensed it(because she doesn’t wear her contacts in HQ together with TOPBOM and Taeyang) and smiled at Chaerin giving her a thumbs up.

“Is there something wrong?” Chaerin asked, smiling innocently as the rims in her eyes turned bright yellow but her irises remained brown.

“Yes.” Yixing growled, and now the members are fully awake. It was never a good outcome to see an angry Yixing, even Kris had rarely saw Lay have that shade of gold in his eyes before. “Let. Go. Of. My. Mate..” but then again, his mate was being held by a very attractive girl that looks like she can have anything in just one order(which she could be, but let’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter