Peacefulness before anything else

Your Time Is Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Peacefulness before anything else

 

 

While the Information team went out to Room 63, the Infirmary team was left to their own devices until they came back with the news. Dara, Seungri and Lay are now scanning the pill-victims’ bodies for anything out of place.

“Heartbeat, okay. Did your heart race fast earlier today out of nowhere?”

Kyungsoo blushed, “It did, but that was when I was with Jongin.”

Dara smiled teasingly. “Ah, young love.”

“Noona!” Kyungsoo pouted, a red tint apparent in his face.

“Oh. Kyungsoo-ah, what are you thinking? Your heartbeat raised from 102 to 130 all of a sudden.” Dara continued, attracting Luhan and Tao’s—Kyungsoo’s bed neighbours—attention who all smiled devilishly

“Oh, noona. What else would he be thinking?”

“It’s Jongin, I tell you. Jongin.”

“Yah!!! Shut up!” Kyungsoo said, throwing a pillow in their direction as the others laughed.

Seungri was actually just playing a game of snakes and ladders with Chen and Chanyeol instead of doing their check-up. That was until Dara saw then and threw a pillow at them.

“Seungri-ah, you don’t want me telling the Leaders what you’re doing right now, won’t you?” Dara asked, the threat veiled under a caring voice—not that it mattered since Seungri heard the threat perfectly.

“AH-noona! Don’t tell them. Aish, don’t you know that I’ll be a walking zombie if they knew?” Seungri asked, putting a hand at the top of Chanyeol and Chen’s head and it glowed green as he started scanning and healing at the same time while watching Chanyeol throw the dice.

“Walking Zombie?” Chen asked, intrigued by the exaggeration.

“Yeah. You might now know it but if you train with Ji hyung and Chaerin together, you’ll get tired. It’s like pushing a KTX to the last station on your own.”

“You mean, by the end of the day you’ll be so tired you can’t walk properly?” Chanyeol asked then whooping in victory as Chen went down because he landed on a snake.

“Yeah. That.” Seungri answered, throwing the dice—halting his scan for a moment to play. Seriously--these guys..

Luhan blinked as he realized something.

“Wait, then does that mean that because Chae Omma is our Omma then when we have the chance—we could train with her but if we don’t have luck or choice we’ll get to train with Gdragon sunbaenim together with Omma?”

“Yup, that’s right.” Dara and Seungri confirmed and Suho looked at Lay nervously.

“Xing, should I be nervous about that?” Lay just kissed his head comfortingly as he continued to scan Suho’s body.

“Don’t worry about that, If that happens, you’ll do great.”

“Oh don’t worry, after training together with those two..since you four are Chaerin’s Aegis...I guess you’ll get treated to something worth the training. I don’t know about the Alphas, though.”

Chen and Chanyeol looked alarmed all of a sudden at the mention of training and Alphas. Yes, having werewolf stamina does great to your physical strength and stature but training is still one of the most hated things of EXO...even if they did get better because of it.

After a few minutes, Dara, Seungri and Lay all finished the scan with each and every one of the victims and nodded at each other going to an unoccupied bed bringing a notebook and a pen. The Omegas, having nothing to do just huddled together and playing a word game out of boredom.

Chanyeol yelled happily, pointing at his pawn which was currently placed at the “Finish.” Box. Chanyeol clapped as Chen groaned and signed a paper. Said paper was a “contract” that the three made for punishment.

‘I, (write full name), a member of (pack) which is (describe pack) admits to have lost at a bloody game of ‘Snakes and Ladders’ where I was unfortunately bitten by a venomous snake called ‘Defeat’ and was poisoned as the winner takes a rest in its throne. I, (full name), am now sentenced to do the punishment that will be decided by the winner with no complaints whatsoever.

(Signature over printed name)’

 

“Chakama. Shouldn’t it be Seungri who’s out?”

Seungri looked back at them and smiled sweetly at Chen.

“Aniyo, I forfeited and that doesn’t count.”

Chen groaned and Suho went over to pat his back.

“Don’t worry, it won’t be that bad.”

“It’s Chanyeol.” Chen replied, Suho looked at a silent Chanyeol with twinkling eyes with a “hidden” evil glint in it and patted his back again.

“Okay, so it might be bad...Goodluck.”

As Suho went back to the joined beds of Kyungsoo, Tao and Luhan he told them about Chen’s demise and laughed before looking at him and shouting “FIGHTING!” together.

Chanyeol looked at Chen and smiled at him, the glint and twinkle in his eyes unwavering.

“Don’t worry, I’ll wait until everyone of us are here.”

Chen bit his lip. He should’ve won the game.

“Oh, man up. You won’t regret it! It’s easy~”

“I’m already regretting it.”

“You’ll be fine.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter