Living Life of Love - CHAPTER 2

Living Life of Love

Genre :  AKAME / RYODA / RYUMI 

Ratings : PG13 

Author's note  : I don't own anything except the plot.  Prone to grammatical errors and un-betaed. 

Summary : You guys figure it out yourself ne ? hehhe :D And please comment down there. 

 

 

' Tadaimaaaa, kaaasan' was the phrase echoed the small and simple designed living hall , defeating the quietness that felt through that early evening. Having it heard once, Kamenashi Kazuya, the only owner that resident in the house at that particular time turned with a radiant smile curved at his lips. 

 

'Okaeri, Kazumi. Ehhh, Ryu-kun is here too ? 

 

' Hai.... Kaa-chan, come sit here. We need to talk' 

 

Furrowed his eyes brows enough to indicate what the matter could be , Kamenashi Kazuya choose to let his daughter to explain. 

 

'Etooooo, kaa-san, it's just.. me... and Ryu...ryu....Ryu-kun... want to ask....'

 

'Doue no, Kazumi ? Ryu-kun ?  You guys look really weird today. Never mind. Just proceed. It's just me, after all', Kazuya tried to chill down the obvious tensed teenagers.  It's at this time he noticed the reddish eyes Kazumi possessed. Her eyes really got swollen up.

 

Before Kazumi could voice out was what playing in her head, all of them were interrupted by a visitor. Kazuya averted his gaze at the glimpse of the figure, trying to identify who might it be. He immediately managed to bracket it when a cute smile  that adorned the milky face were plastered widely on the lips of the lenient  figure. 

 

' Hello everyone', Tatsuya Ueda gave out a brief greeting while shaking hand  with Kazuya. 

 

' Obachaaaan' was the only scream heard before Kazumi attacked Tatsuya and enveloped him delightedly. Tatsuya , too, hugged her almost endearingly due the love he always had for this little child. He still remembers the time where Kazumi would fight with Jin to stay at his place instead of going back. When she was around six years old.   Bearing the fact Kazumi is the only daughter of Akanishi Jin , he would just tolerate with her in order to avoid ensues.  

 

Awwwwww, time flies really fast ne .. , he  spoke monotone-ly while just smiling to himself. 

 

'So you're here to pick up Ryu-kun? , Kazuya asked casually as he proceeded to the kitchen to make Japanese green tea. Tatsuya always preferred tea compared to other drinks .  Not that he hates it, but tea brings out a special meaning in his life. He almost  got himself suicide for a freaking tea !  But if it wasn't for the famous Nishikido Ryo , he would be dead now. Well , sort of. 

 

Taking advantage on Kazuya's leave, Kazumi and Ryu trapped Tatsuya in the middle seat of the cushion and confronted him. Somehow, the gazes shared by Kazumi and Ryu  is kind of disturbing. Tatsuya tried to comprehend what the two are trying to convey absent-mindedly but the plan just failed. Not bothered to answer Kazuya's earlier question, he halted the two teenagers and asked them directly.

 

' What's wrong , you two ? , Tatsuya blindly blurt out while trying to decode the unreadable expression both are having on their faces, clearly.  He hasn't reveal the fact  that Ryu called him to Kazuya's place. 

 

'Mama, both of us want to know how you and papa met and then how Kazuya obachan and Jin ojisan met', Ryu finally spoke his mind while  having his head lowered. 

 

He's totally not daring enough to face his mama when it comes to this matter. He didn't know why. It's just his self-esteem descends badly to ask for the reason of his existence as the only son of Nishikido Ryo and Tatsuya Ueda. He knew that it's totally our of mind to be a child, belonging to two guys. They can't even be called as couples because their way of living is somehow wrong to the society. That's why he always tried his best to hide his identity in school and in all the boxing competitions. Not that he's ashamed but he's unsure. Uncertain of his real blood and the chain that bonded him to Tatsuya and  Ryo.  

 

On the contrary, Kazumi braved up and faced Tatsuya. Her determined eyes and pursedlips that endowed her face told Tatsuya everything he needed to answer his son's question. 

 

' Kazumi, what are you even asking to Tatsuya ?? APOLOGIZE NOW! , Kazuya rushed from the kitchen and let out a firm bellow.  All the blood in his body gushed to his face and made him redder than his real skin colour.  The anger boiled in Kazuya made all of them terrified. 

 

' No obachan, please listen to us', Ryu interrupted to protect Kazumi.

 

' What's more to listen Ryu-kun? There's nothing to be discussed here. After all , this topic is irrelevant. KAZUMI, APOLOGIZE NOW !!!! , Kazuya even pulled Kazumi at a hard pace and forced to kneel down to Tatsuya. 

 

'Kaa-chan, why can't I know the truth ? I didn't ask anything wrong right? , Kazumi tried to maintain her conscious mind while buying Kazuya into some explanation calmly. It was just about the time for the tear to drip down as it welled enough at the corner of her eyes. 

 

' Just NO , okay ! Don't  go overboard Kazumi, I'm warning you !, Kazuya again reassured that this topic has zero need of discussion. 

 

' WHY ?? WHY CAN'T YOU EXPLAIN IT TO ME ? BECAUSE ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS SOME CHEAP AND HAD ME ? IS IT YOU ? OR PAPA ?  OR YOU HAD TO TRANSFORM THAT PRIVATE PARTS OF YOURS TO A FEMALE AND THEN HAD ME ? , Kazumi bluntly burst out, forgetting the  fact  that she actually has chosen the wrong words to her okasan. 

 

All of sudden, no more voice is heard. Noisy environment turned quiet. The walls that witnessed everything lose the sanity it had.  Silence crept into Kazuya. His wide eyes looked at Kazumi incredulously. Did she just insulted  him? Did the sunshine of Kazuya's life just turned against him? He felt numb. He felt it so difficult to put up another step aback as his legs are shaking tremendously , his mind is shuddered and  his heart broke into pieces that can't be fixed any more. It's like he got cut somewhere. Somewhere deep inside. He doesn't know what to say any more. Tears formed naturally and start dribbling against the bony cheeks he always had. 

 

Kaa-chan... no .... no, that wasn't .......... wasn't... my,.... my... okaaasan....gomen...... okasaan, , are the only words  of Kazumi  that vibrated through the thin air at the living hall, which she conveyed incoherently. She didn't want to hurt Kazuya in this manner. All she wants is the damn explanation on how come she ended up being Kazuya's daughter and how he and Jin meets up. Now everything is a complete mess.  She tried to touch Kazuya’s right hand but he moved away.

 

‘ Just go from here, Kazumi’ Kazuya stated out clearly, not even wanting to see her eyes.

 

Kazumi,whom have never seen her ‘okasan’ in this manner just rushed to her room and shut the door, loud enough for everyone to hear. She leaned against the  brown door and  slowly crumpled herself. Tears dribbling uncontrollably as she felt the worst feeling on the earth. How could she be this ungrateful?  How can she be this rude ? She didn't know. 

 

Tatsuya and Ryu, divergently, felt they should just go back right now. They just didn't know  what exactly to do at time of such.  

 

' We'll be leaving to home then , Tatsuya briefly stated and went forward. 

 

'Ano obachan, Kazumi and I are keen to know the truth because Kazumi got humiliated in the school' , Ryu tried to speak up before leaving . He felt guilty because all of this started because of his intention , but Kazumi got hit emotionally. 

 

' A classmate of hers made publicity that she is living with two guys and the fact she called you as okasan at Aeon Shopping Mall made everyone to look at her in a disgusting manner.  Still, she chose to protect you and said proudly that you're her mum. Kazumi...... is really innocent' Ryu finishes up his explanations and dashed through the door to follow Tatsuya home.  

 

Kazuya  jut opt to stand at the corner, emotionless. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

' Yoooo, honeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy, , Nishikido Ryo's booming voice reverberated his sole mansion , only to find Tatsuya busied himself at the 3 hectares  garden of his backyard , watering the plants. 

 

' Hey baby, Tatsuya answered meekly and presented a super fake smile to welcome Ryo. 

 

' What's wrong ? You seems not happy that I am back home, Hime-chan', Ryo stated out unpleasantly while pouting his full lips out. 

 

Not bothered to answer him, Tatsuya just grabbed the collar of Ryo's shirt and brushed through his lips against his and rested himself. Somehow,  the idea receiving kiss from your loved ones after work turned Ryo on.  He choose to munch over the sweet, soft lips at his own accords , throwing himself a reward after the long hours at office. Being the CEO of Nishikido Finance House is definitely not an easy task to deal with when the company gained itself the trust of many people and are popular in foreign countries like South Korea, America , Thailand,  Malaysia and Singapore. 

 

'Ah..... Ryooo.....,  Tatsuya whimpering in pleasure huskily made Ryo totally incoherent but they are forced to stop this routine as Tatsuya pulled out out of blue. 

 

His silence made Ryo to wonder random things. Did he do any bad to him ? 

 

' I didn't kiss any girl, I didn't go to host club for YEARS. I didn't touch on my secretary. I didn't make love to anyone except Hime-chan. I also didn't invite anyone home. Then ?' Ryo asked himself. 

 

' Today Ryu and Kazumi confronted me and Kazuya on how you and I met and how he and Jin met', Tatsuya said casually and revert his gaze to Ryo. 

 

'What ?  You're kidding me, don't you ? Ryo smirked hard, laughing almost teasingly. 

 

' I'M NOT,  RYO!  Please stop laughing . And worst part is, Kazumi insulted Kazu as if she was born in a wrong way'  Tatsuya cleared up while worry is evident on his face. 

 

' I didn't know what to do so I  just brought back Ryu-kun', Tatsuya continued. 

 

'Sou ? , Ryo let out, expressionless. 

 

' Perhaps it's the time already for them to know the truth. I can sense the uneasiness they felt you know ? ', Ryo continued. 

 

Tatsuya just stared at Ryo, trying to find out what exactly he could mean. He didn't take much time to comprehend that these teenagers definitely interested to know about  their back ground and all this while, they just pretended to be fine when in real, they were in disdain. Ryo is right, after all. They are no more kids to  hide  anything from them.  

 

' Go call Ryu for me , Ryo instructed Tatsuya. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After hearing the news and chaos that happened at his small apartment , Akanishi Jin who couldn't even rest after travelling far as much as Okinawa , embraced Kazuya and tried his level best to soothe him down. After some time, they sat on the sofa and discussed. 

 

'Look, don't be sad, Kazu. In fact, I don't understand why you prevented Kazumi and Ryu from knowing the truth. What's wrong in that ? , Jin tried to catch the glimpse of crying Kazu while drafting the next tour for next week. 

 

Akanishi Jin is employed as a tour guide in Japanese  Government's Tour Regency Company. He is seldom home when it comes to spring and summer. Even though the pay is not as  much as his previous status, he is still happy as long he is with Kazuya and Kazumi. 

 

' What do you mean by preventing Kazumi ? , Kazu tried to argue.

 

' I mean, why did you stopped them? They are not kids, any more, just to remind you, Jin continued while sticking his eyes only on the thin, white sheet. 

 

' Then? How can we tell them everything ? Jin, if they ever knows  what we have done to others for us to be together, they will never forgive us. And YES! I am scared. What if Kazumi hates me ? What if Kazumi thinks I am the reason for everything that is now ? , Kazuya let out his mind. 

 

A chuckle was breathed out when Kazuya confronted Jin. 

 

' Listen. There's no such thing as Kazumi is going to hate you kay ? She won't !  You brought her up. Keep the faith in her.  You know what ? I'll explain to her.  Everything. Rest the case to me, okay ? , Jin tried to reassure Kazu. 

 

' No Jin... I really think...'

 

' And you think  she won't start doubting you if you're going to be scared ? Kazu, I love you . I love you so much. But I love Kazumi as well. I can't tell lies to her and I won't allow you to do the same. I.... I trust in her. If it happens to be that she starts hating us, you can't stop her because it's the reality. But I just want to inform you, Kazumi is brought up in a very endearing manner. If it's not love, then it's not worth of living, ne ? Be happy because we are given a chance to be with Kazumi. I'll settle this'  Jin ended the conversation with a smile.