Living Life of Love - CHAPTER 1

Living Life of Love

Genre : RYUMI / AKAME / RYODA 

Ratings : PG13 

Authors's note : I don't own anything except the plot. 

Summary : Kazumi and Ryu are apparently up to something. 

 

 

‘ Hey you ABNORMAL WOMAN . Yea you girl. TAKE A TURN HERE. , Hara’s voice echoed the school gate’s compound.

 

As the only girl with long hair covering her exposed neck walking ahead is Kazumi, she turned and faced Hara.

 

‘ Huh. So you know you’re ABNORMAL HUH? Hara said sarcastically.

 

‘ What? What are you talking about?  Look Hara. I have no time for you okay. Just save it up’ Kazumi said and took her next steps , forwarding her path.

 

‘ OF COURSE you won’t have time for me. You got to spend them with your ‘cheap okasan’ ne?

 

‘ WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID YOU SAID? REPEAT THEM AGAIN! , Kazumi elevated her furious voice to Hara. How dare she called Kazumi’s mom as cheap?

 

‘ Can NO PROBLEM honey. I said………. CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAP OKASAN!, Hara shouted. As by the time, the compound is getting filled by other students. 

‘ HOW DARE YOU CALLED MY MOM AS CHEAP! SHE’S NOT CHEAP!!!MIND YOUR F***ING WORDS HARA.’ Kazumi’s  scream made more people to gather at the incident place.

 

‘SHE? SHE??????? IT’S NOT  A SHE!!! IT’S A HE!  

 

‘ WHAT? I DON’T THINK I HAVE SAID ANYTHING WRONG AM I? Minna-san, do all of you why OUR DEAREST AKANISHI KAZUMI IS EXTRAORDINARILY SMART ESPECIALLY IN SCIENCES and known to be the ‘ QUEEN’ OF BIOLOGY subject?  Because she is  ABNORMAL. SHE’S BORN TO AN ABNORMAL FAMILY. She doesn’t have parents like neither of us have. She has a father who’s a MAN and a mother , WHO’S ALSO A MAN! , Hara stated without any tinge of guilt. 

 

Kazumi’s expression is blank. She didn’t expect this at all.  

 

‘ Yesterday I went to AEON shopping mall and guess what? I SAW THIS PRINCESS OVER THERE WITH 2 GUYS. Well, I can understand if she calls a man with a tall height, broad chest and handsome face as ‘daddy’ , but trust me girls and boys I WENT TO BLIND SHOCK when she said  ‘ KAASAN, I want this dress to a ANOTHER MAN. Well, he was much more skinnier, has a perfect body shape , perhaps better than any women!  Again, how can you call a MAN AS MOM? Don’t you think it’s too GROSS?

 

‘What? 2 guys? But Kazumi is a girl’

 

Wait, Kazumi’s parents are gays? Ewww.. so GROSS’

 

‘ I can’t stand such people. So disgusting.’

 

Other students’ words are echoing the while place. Kazumi’s cheeks flowed with tears. She couldn’t bear them. If it’s about her, there’s no issue but this is beyond imagination .  With that she answered Hara with all might.

 

‘Yes.  I ADMIT IT’S A HE! SO WHAT? WE ARE HAPPY!’

 

‘ HAHAHAHAH, happy? Yea of course. Seriously your ‘mom ‘ is so beautiful that I wonder how many times HE WOULD SLEPT WITH YOUR FATHER? Or rather I should ask, WITH HOW MANY OTHER MEN?

 

Okay that’s the limit!

 

‘ WHAT DID YOU SAY BLOODY !!! HOW  DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. THAT DOESN’T GIVE YOUR ANY F***ING RIGHTS TO CONDEMN HIM!!!   GIRL! ‘ Kazumi’s vent her anger and started to pull her long , untied hairs and push her down.

 

‘ WHAT? I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING WRONG, BAKA KAZUMI. YOU ARE ABNORMAL. HAVE YOU WONDERED HOW ARE BORN IN THIS WORLD? A TEST TUBE BABY? OR MAYBE YOUR ‘MOM’ GOT AN UTERUS TO HAVE YOU? EWWW. GROSS. PURE SCIENTIFIC MATERIAL AREN’T YOU?’  Hara said while wiping her bleeding lips.

 

More mean words and Kazumi keep hitting Hara while her tears are unstoppable. The fight went wild and none of the other pupils could stop them.

 

On the other hand, a group of 3rd year boys were walking down the stair after finishing their last lesson. One of them saw the fight and uttered curiously. 

 

‘OMG! ISN’T THAT IS KAZUMI, RYU? ‘ a guy with the name Fujigaya asked.

 

‘ KAZUMI? Where?, another guy with the name Ryu replied.

 

‘ They seems to have a fight. LET’S GO!’, Tackey said and started running to the said place.

 

They reach there in less than a minute and Ryu went in middle. He tried to stop Kazumi from hitting and beating Hara.

‘ KAZU… KAZ.. KAZUMI!!! STOP IT!! KAZUMI….!!!!!! He’s trying his level best but Kazumi just refuses to be halted in such a manner. This Hara deserve more!

 

PANK!! A sudden silence engulfed  everyone.

 

‘ Did Ryu just SLAPPED KAZUMI?, Keito uttered without realization.

 

‘ I SAID ENOUGH IT! CAN’T YOU HEAR ME, KAZUMI? STOP BEING SO STUPID WILL YOU?, Ryu scolded Kazumi. She did not get reply him for a while. Quietness surrounded all of them.

 

On the other hand, Hara couldn’t be less happier than this. Her most hated rival, just got humiliated and get scolding from her crush. This day can’t be better. Least that is what she thought.

 

It’s just Hara can’t accept the fact the Ryu likes Kazumi more than her. Nishikido Ryu is very famous in the school as the MOST HANDSOME boy with a perfect boxing talent. A lot of girls are his fangirls and one of them is Hara. Even though he has such prides, not all dares to talk to him. He’s also known for his  perfect tongue. A word slipped and he wouldn’t mind to bash you up in public. But things are different with Kazumi. He’s very gentle and caring towards  her. Though Kazumi is a year younger than him, he practically shares everything with her. That is what annoys Hara the most. She may be wouldn’t mind if it were someone else but why Kazumi? Kazumi, on the other hand, a very beautiful girl , also known for her kind heart is a genius  when it comes sciences subject. Her favourite subject  apparently is Biology and it’s not Kazumi if she fails to score less than 95 marks in that subject. She also has  a cute dimple on her right cheek that adorn her milky white face.  This is why the whole school thinks the same about them. That, they are couples. Fortunately, no one knows that Ryu and Kazumi actually have known each other for years. Since small. Since the days Kazumi will play cooking games with Ryu and he will play hide and seek with her. Since their ages were 3 and 4. Hara’s just angry that  a perfect guy like Ryu can be with a perfect girl as Kazumi. This is just too unfair for others. But it’s actually a wrong concept. They are not couples….. yet. Not exactly though.

 

‘ DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID? SHE CALLED MY MOM AS CHEAP PERSON, RYU! Kazumi suddenly burst.

 

‘ But it’s the fact Ryu-kun. You know Kazumi was with 2 guys and….’, before she could continue her mean explanation , Ryu cut it short and said it clearly.  

 

‘ THIS WOULD BE YOUR FIRST AND LAST TIME HUMILIATING KAZUMI. There’s a next time and  YOU DON’T WISH TO SEE ME TRANSFORMING TO A BASTARD, GIRL. MIND THAT.’  

 

With that said, Ryu grabbed Kazumi’s hand and heads off from the school compound. The whole school saw them leaving.

 

‘Uwaaaaaaaaa, Ryu-kun just said that? OMG!’  

 

‘Did you just see that? He couldn’t stand seeing Kazumi crying’  

 

‘ He was so protective over Kazumi-chan.’  

 

‘Yes yes yes. OMG, HOW I WISH TO HAVE SUCH A BOY FRIEND?’

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  KAZUMI-CHAN AND RYU-KUN SAIKOU!’  

 

‘SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!! SHUT UP EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hara screamed and left the school compound too. Seriously, how can the whole school ship them? ==_==

 

Kazumi’s sobbing echoed the lonely street they usually take to school. Is Kazumi suffering? Damn! What have I done?, Ryu asked absent-mindedly.

 

A sudden hug and Kazumi is already in Ryu’s embrace. She snuggled to Ryu’s shoulder and cried more.  

 

‘I’m sorry. I should not have slapped you..’  

 

‘ Hmmm… dai.. daijj… daijob… daijobu.’  

 

‘ Please stop crying Kazumi. It hurts kay’  

 

‘ Ehhh, hurts? Why?’  

 

‘ How am I suppose to know why? It just hurts!’  Ryu murmured to himself but clear enough for Kazumi to hear.  

Kazumi let go of Ryu and she noticed the red burning cheeks.  She smiled like a child and pinched them hard. 

 

‘ OUCH. KAZUMI. STOP ABUSING MY CHEEKS’, Ryu said , irritated.  

 

‘ But you’re so cute when blush. But why do you blush now?  She managed to see that Ryu actually blush doubled times when the question is asked. 

 

‘ What are you talking about? BAKA. Let’s go home’, Ryu said while heading in front. He doesn’t wish to let Kazumi see this side of him more. 

 

They started their journey to home delightedly.  

 

‘ You know I think it’s the time already’ , Ryu voiced out of blue. 

 

‘ Time for what?’ Kazumi questioned curiously. 

 

‘ For  us to know how our parents met. Why are they together. Why aren’t they are like other people that have normal relationships. They must be an explanation for this.’ , Ryu speak up determinedly.

 

Ryu noticed Kazumi’s bouncy expression. She’s getting excited.  

 

‘ YOU’RE RIGHT!!! But wait, do you think they will explain to us about their private life?’  

 

‘ Why not? Least they must have an explanation on why they adopted us, isn’t it?’ It's better for us to know this so when next time people bug on us on this, we can throw agony to them by being proud of our parents ne?' Ryu explained.

 

‘Hmm, Ryu. You’re right. Call Tat-chan mama to my house now', Kazumi strictly instructed.

 

‘ Wait wait wait. NOW? YOU MEAN LIKE NOW KAZUMI? , Ryu bluntly asked. 

 

‘ Then when? Next century? , Kazumi gazed at Ryu in annoyance.

 

A call was made and Ryu along with Kazumi are rushing to Kazumi’s house. They have an issue to be brought up.