Round 16: Just Daily.

Legally engaged.

Babies.

Been gone for four days. Been on a mini vacation overseas.

Did you guys missed this? Well here goes!


 

Day 473

  The warm rays of sunlight is not necessarily always pleasant, especially when it's basking you from your 54th floor apartment early in the morning, which is why Jungmi kept he bed away from the window, t the other side of the room.

  So why is she basking in sunlight?

  Jungmi sat up, groaning, her back feeling as though there are a thousand needles pricking into it. A bad night sleep. Her head throbbed, the pulse in her temple amplifying her heartbeat at least three times. How wasted did she get last night.

  She stretched, and reflexively grinned when she sees Jiyong, who's sprawled across her bed, the top button of his shirt loosened, his face propped cutely on her pillow, the strands of light brown hair falling over his eyes, coated by his long lashes. His jawline seemed extremely-

  Jungmi snapped out. Hold on, why on earth is Kwon Jiyong doing, ON MY BED? 

  She screamed, ripping the sheets from underneath Jiyong, wrapping them hastily around herself. Kiwi rushed into the room and jumped onto the bed, nibbling at the foot of a Jiyong who's startled awake.

  "I-wha-OUCH STOP IT!" He snapped at the dog, who realised Jiyong isn't some burglar or trying to take advantage of her owner.

  "Why're you in my room?" Jungmi shrieked. "What did you do to me while I'm drunk?"

  Jiyong's eyes widened as he surveyed the room. Did he really slept in here last night? He thought, bewildered, slightly disgusted with himself. "Why am I in your room? What did you do to me while I'm drunk?" He demanded back, plopping the pillow on his lap. 

  Jungmi let out a shrill laughter. This is absurd! Is he trying to suggest that I- Lee Jungmi- This is simply berserk! 

  "Why am I not in the bed and- Did you kick me off?" Jungmi blinked, almost not believing it herself. That explains the pricking in her back.

  "You-" Jiyong paused, remembering his habit of kicking in his sleep, and looked away tentatively.

  "I swear we're never ever going to survive in a bed together, Jiyong." Jungmi sighed exasperatedly, throwing the pillow that fell to the floor along with her straight in Jiyong's face, who let out a muffled shriek.


 

 

  Seungri took the swing beside Sohyun, who's dressed in her usual style: A long cream colored knitted cardigan and her legs wrapped by grey tights tucked inside her thick wool boots. Seungri would've thought girls as pretty as her should expose herself more. What a waste, covering your good figure in fabric. But strangely, he's starting to find her dressings relieving. Dressing less would means that the other men see more.

  "What? We came out to eat ice cream?" Seungri said in disbelief, staring at the a-dollar ice lolly, ripping the plastic open.

  Sohyun chuckled sheepishly. "I said I have a limit to what I do together with you. This is the limit. Count your blessings." She joked, biting into her blue lolly.

  Seungri grunted. This girl. He threw his wrapper on the ground, ready to pop the cheap ice cream into his mouth before a young child scurried over, picking up his litter. Behind him Sohyun sighed, shaking her head. 

  "Hello." Seungri said, giving the girl a bright cheeky smile.

  The young child waved shyly, hiding behind the pole of the swing, her big, round hazel eyes fixed upon Seungri's lolly. 

  "Want it?" Seungri asked, and the girl nodded meekly, her lips in, now adverting the gaze of the charming young man with dark eye bags. 

  He held out his hand, in which is holding the glistening orange colored  ice Popsicle. Sohyun's lips lifted as she watches. The young girl hesitated, looking from the man to the woman.

  "Don't worry, oppa hasn't it." Seungri laughed, and smiling brightly, the child took the pop from his hand.

  He turned around to Sohyun, looking at him in a different way. "Saliva conscious?" She asked, offering her blue one.

  "Not if it's a pretty lady." Seungri grinned, taking her stick over for a bite.



 

Day 497

  "Where're you going?"

  Jiyong stop buttoning his collar to see Jungmi looking up at him with those doe like eyes. Jiyong fawns on  how could this girl that he once loathed so much could seem so impossibly adorable to him. He always thought he would meet the soulmate of his life like a fairy tale, but never had it crossed his mind that perhaps life has placed the he's fated with infront of him since that young. This must be some kind of retribution he gets for pulling those mean and terrible jokes on her all these years.

  But how can a retribution taste this sweet?

  "My parents." Jiyong answered, his tone patient as if he's talking to a young child. "My dad wants to talk."

  "Can you bring me?" Jungmi asked, her eyes still fixed on Jiyong innocently as she set down Kiwi, who ran around the sofa.

  A smile appeared on Jiyong's face. Jungmi used to never see this smile. At least he doesn't smile infront of her. A smirk and a smile are two very very different things. Is that why she has never been able to realise how good looking this "bastard' had been all along? Is that why she hasn't notice her insides both bubbling and vibrating whenever he smiles at her?

  "I was thinking of doing so."

 

  
  However, the visit turned out to be utterly unpleasant when they walk in and sees a suited Jaekyung on the velvet couch, sipping tea from the Venetian teacups Jungmi's mother has, chatting away with Grumps.

  "Father." Jiyong said coldly, his eyes locked on Jaekyung all the time. Jaekyung raised a brow at him, his eyes flickering to Jiyong's fading scar on his forehead.

  "I invited Jaekyung over." Grumps said the obvious, giving Jungmi a curt nod. Jungmi wonders why is Jaekyung here, while feeling slightly uncomfortable for rejecting his last offer for dinner. "Jaekyung has gained valuable business knowledge and tactics overseas, son. I'll leave you to talk. Learn something. After all, aren't you three best friends?" He smiled at Jungmi.

  Jungmi blinked, rather disagreeing with grumps. They hated one another, and hung out with different people, but to the adults who always forced them to be together, they are "best friends".

  "Hello, Jungmi." Jaekyung said pleasantly once grumps had left the room.

  Jiyong snarled softly. How dare he talk to her in this tone after all he said by the canel?

  "Afternoon, Jaekyung."

  "I was utterly disappointed when you cancelled our last meeting." Jaekyung said regrettably. Jungmi swallowed. What have to come, has to come. Now that she is actually emotionally committed to the marriage, should she not make it clear to him? 

  "I don't know, Jaekyung. I'm married, you see," Jiyong sat up a little straighter as she said this. "it wouldn't seem nice if I'm always..."

  "Ah.." Jaekyung nodded, taking his time to sip another mouthful of tea. "But Jungmi, isn't your marriage-"

  "Talk with me." Jiyong interrupted him, shooting up from his seat. Jungmi turned her gaze to him. What's this? 

  Jaekyung stood up smugly, "Just some urgent business matters." He reassured Jungmi, before following Jiyong out into the garden.

  Blinking, Jungmi turned back feeling confused, but shove it out of her mind. They never got along anyway, and its not like it bothers her. 

  Jaekyung had barely stepped into the greenery when Jiyong shoved him up the wall by his collar, growling at him in a low voice. 

  "Leave her out of this. She doesn't know that you-" Jiyong snarled, "you..know." 

  Jaekyung laughs coldly. "What's this, Kwon Jiyong, developing feelings for Miss Unreasonable?"

  Jiyong snarled again, pushing him tighter against the wall. Jaekyung grunted, snapping back at him with equal hostility. 
 
  "What's between us is out of the perimeters of what you should meddle in, Yoon Jaekyung." Jiyong said.

  "The CEO of New Seoul... Surely you can do better than her?"

  "Don't make me kill you."

  "The last time you tried, you ended up in the hospital, Kwon Jiyong." Jaekyung mocked. 

  "It's between us. Leave her out of this." Jiyong warned his fist clenched tightly around Jaekyung's fabric. 

  Jaekyung laughed again. Jiyong playing hero, that's something rare. He would like to see how it turns out to be.

  "Why not?" Jaekyung shouts after Jiyong, who had released him and made his way back to the house.

  Jiyong stops in his steps. He simply hates his voice. He hates it. Even just the voice is enough to make his blood boil. "Because she carries my surname now. That's why, She isn't the old Jungmi you can bully secretly and make a fool out of.

 

 

 

 

 


Hey hey hey hey hey! There's still a lot of you guys missing from the upvotes!

Just a simple click and this story can be reccomended for

more people to read!

That would be very nice of you!