Two Sides of Stormy Night

If Only You Realize

----
----

At Zhang residence. Wu Chun’s room

Since Angela and Wu Chun being arranged for their marriage, Zhang family prepared a room for Wu Chun. And so do Chun family for Angela. At least in a month Wu Chun stayed there for 2 weeks or more. But since he fell in love with Ella, he always tried to find any reason to refuse. It was 5 month since Wu Chun fell in love with Ella. Everything being so hard on Angela.

Wu Chun couldn’t sleep at the night, so he decided to call Ella

Ella : (Where are you? Why didn’t you take my call?)

Wu Chun: I had dinner with Zhang’s at time. So, what’s up?

Ella : (What’s up?! I just wanna call my handsome boyfriend…)

Wu Chun: I know… I know, did you have good dinner?

Ella : (Yep, Uncle Yan had a meeting today, so we have special dinner.)

Wu Chun: Uncle Yan?

Ella : (Yep. I’ve already told you about him. We haven’t meet each other for a long time. You didn’t drink too much, did you?)

Wu Chun: Not really. Angela reminded me already

Ella : ‘Bit uneasy of Angela name being spoken’ ( Oh… good then. I know she always concern about you.)

Wu Chun: Don’t get jealous honey. You know I’m yours. But by the way, I’m staying in Zhang’s tonight. I’ll pick you up for work tomorrow.

Ella : (No need. I have Selina with me)

Wu Chun: Go to sleep then, wear headset if you think the storm and rain disturbing

Ella : (Bye. Love you)

Wu Chun hung up the phone. He realized that the rain fall madly. The thunder… and the wind. He suddenly remembered something. He called someone

Wu Chun: I know you haven’t sleep yet. Come to my room.

In 3 minutes someone knocked the door. Wu Chun walked up to open it. He saw Angela holding her pillow. Wu Chun smiled.

Angela : You remember…

Wu Chun: How can I forget? I never meet 24 years old girl who sleep under her bed whenever storm coming.

Angela pouted and came in to his room.

Angela : Don’t you get scared of the electricity?

Wu Chun: You stupid. How could the luxurious Zhang’s residence get brunt of that stupid storm?

Angela : Did you ever watch Titanic? That was they say about Titanic… wouldn’t ever sink! But who knows!!

Wu Chun: You’re really too much… come here. Sleep beside me.

Angela smiled and placed herself beside Wu Chun. They shared the blanket. At least Angela wasn’t alone in this stormy day.

One and a half hour later, Angela positioned in other site of Wu Chun. So did him. Angela noticed his cell phone in the table beside the bed. She decided to take it. Angela face stiffened as she saw the wallpaper is Wu Chun photo with Ella. Hugging each other. She explored for more what inside his cell phone. About hundreds photos were about Ella and Wu Chun. In every pose. Drooling face, happy face, hugging, and the worst. Kissing photos. Angela world was falling down.

Angela tears rolled down on her cheek. She couldn’t bear to hold that Wu Chun wasn’t love her. But why? Why didn’t he just leave her in the first place?

Angela : (Why… why did you do this to me? I just want you to love me as I do…)
Angela cant turned her head back. She put his cell phone back to it place. She tried to not crying hard and make Wu Chun up, but she kept sobbing

Meanwhile…

Wu Chun concern about sobs from Angela, but he wasn’t instantly remember about his cell phone. He made sure that his cell phone is on his side. But none.

Wu Chun: (God! It’s in her! She would know! Or… she already know now… What should I do?)

Wu Chun POV

I turned and trying to face her. But she was backing me. My hand was about wanna embrace her in my arm. But it will gain her pain only. And I have no reason to behave as I try to love her anymore. Since she knew all already. But doesn’t it too harsh on her? I’m sorry Angela. I’m sorry.

---
---

It was almost midnight, Gui Gui haven’t finish to wash the blankets, so she still awoke to finish them. Tonight was so cold her hand already frozen of the water and detergent the waiter soaked in her body. She sighed. She knew that to wash Zhang’s family blankets need 4 hours. Gui Gui peeked on the watch. She needed to go to work in Zhang’s office tomorrow.

Gui Gui heard steps coming forwards to her place. She stared at the door, she gulped her fear but the condition was so cold and silent. She immediately looking for a thing that could survive her. She took a plastic pole beside her. When the knob opened

Gui Gui: Ughh… Who are you… Go… Go..!!! You thief! (Hitting the person came in)

?? : Eyy!! Stop! Stop! You stupid maid!

Gui Gui instantly stopped from hitting that man, trying to look at the person carefully

Gui Gui: 007!!! No… (shut up) I mean… Mr. Yan, I’m so sorry. I don’t know if it was you

Aaron massaged his arm. She had hit him quite hard

Aaron : Of course you don’t! I’m looking for kitchen but I’m lost to this washing room!

Gui Gui understand, for person who came to this house for once must be confuse for the rooms. Zhang’s family house was so big.

Gui Gui: You want something hot Sir?

Aaron : Can I have ginger tea again?

Gui Gui : Sure. Wait for a moment. (She was about to lead him to the kitchen)

Aaron: No… I’ll go myself. You seems have to work extra hard. Just tell me where’s the kitchen.

Gui Gui: (She stared at her jobs to do) Yeah you right. You just have to turn left after the Maid room. Then go upstairs. After…hmm 6 stairs you’ll find a door. That is the backdoor for the kitchen.

Aaron : Okay. Thanks.

Aaron went away.

Gui Gui really felt sorry to Aaron, she didn’t mean to do that. But now she back with the blankets. In that room was full with Laundry machine and the storm rhythm. That was even make her head get ache. But in 10 minutes the door opened again

Aaron : Take this. (offered ginger tea)

Gui Gui faced him in slight amazement, But she hurriedly took it. So the temperature was so cold.

Gui Gui : Thanks Sir. (Drink it all already)

Gui Gui thought that Aaron would go after he gave her the tea. Nevertheless he placed himself in a seat. Uncomfortably seat. Gui Gui stared him. He sleep on that couch. So she got closer into him

Gui Gui : Sir, You’ll catch a cold if you sleep here.

Aaron : I couldn’t stand to see you alone here. Just finish them quick and I’ll be back to Hebe’s room.

Gui Gui couldn’t say a word anymore. She just continued the laundry, sometimes she took a glance to Aaron who was sleeping already. Gui Gui took a clean blanket and shrouded him.

She finished the laundries and now was trying to wake Aaron up. But he looked so comfortable already. She wouldn’t dare to rush him. So she decided to take a blanket and get it on her too. She leaned on the wall and seated by the floor (also the blanket to make it not too cold). 2AM already. So sleepy. She fell asleep

*

Thank you for stick up to my fic.