Me, You and Her

If Only You Realize

8 AM
Zhang Lo residence.

Butler : Good Morning Ms. Zhang, you have to go to church immediately. You’re late

Angela : Okay, okay. Is jie home?

Butler : Not yet Ms. Zhang.

Angela : Good. That’s mean I have to replace her sing part on church
(She woke up in cheers and get prepared)

Angela walked directly to the church and seeing her singing choir was waiting for her. No one could blame her, she’s a master daughter after all. She sat in the podium with other singer. Angela tried to take a glance at Wu Chun who was sitting with other male choir. But he was talking with Ella, discussing about the song. Angela just sighed and went back to her friends.

Angela sang her jie’s part because she must be spent her night on work place. She could see her jie came and saw her sing. Her jie rolled her eye to signal Angela that Wu Chun and Ella was having a good time at her back. But Angela tried to not noticed her.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Angela cell phone rang. She noticed that it was from her Jie. She glared at her. But her Jie only tried to not laugh out. Angela tried to switch it off. But she realized that all of people eyes were directly on her. Evenly the priest.

Angela : (bowed) Dui bu qi. Dui bu qi.
After she sat back, she tried to look back. Wu Zhun was sitting beside Ella and two of them also stared at her like a mad.

----

Angela came out from the church when she noticed someone was waiting for her.
Angela : Wu Chun? You waiting for me? (She asked in disbelieve)

Wu Chun : Who else? Come on, your family and mine was waiting. (In flatly tone)

Angela sighed. She knew that he do this insincerely. But nothing she could do to be with him, other than using the family name.

Angela could see how mesmerized the elder eyes of both of them. They must be thinking that Zhang family must be so proud for having a good future son-in-law like Wu Chun. His background also one of the elite son like Angela. He also the next President of Wu Enterprise. Who weren’t envy Zhang’s parents? But the younger must look at Angela in sorry. Their friends captured that Wu Chun loves someone else than Angela. That was Ella. The commoner who was raised by Yan Family. Even if Angela give all of her money Wu Chun must be still with Ella. But who knows?

Wu Chun: What was that?

Angela : What?

Wu Chun: The ringtone accident

Angela : That was Jie… I should get my payback

Wu Chun: You wont win

Angela : What! You doubt my strength? (pouted)

Wu Chun: (flatter her head) How could I doubt that.

Someone come towards them

Ella : Chun, I have to go home. I’ll be with the others

Wu Chun: I’ll take you home after I bring Angela back

Ella : No need. She must be need you

Angela : (envious) It’s okay. I can go by myself.

Ella : I’m certainly alright with the other. I don’t need your ride. Just be with Angela

Angela : ‘it sounds like I’m chasing Wu Chun like a mad’ No, I’m s u r e l y fine!

Wu Chun: So… no one would take my ride?

Ella : If the princess say so, I’ll home with you ( grab Wu Chun hand)

Angela : WHAT! Okay fine! I’ll go by myself

Angela grumbled in her lips about that two almost-turn-to-be-love-birds. NO! NO! Wu Chun was only for her. Not Ella! But, she have to faced that Wu Chun love Ella. What should she do by that?

----

Gui Gui was about to come out from the minimarket. But the rain falls heavily. She mumbled why rain have to come this early. It was only 11 in the morning. She noticed that beside her was standing a man. He looked so highly raised. Like her master. Gui Gui looked down when she staring at her maid uniform and now standing with Armani suit that didn’t as expensive as him. But she realized that those man holding an umbrella, but he didn’t wear it. Her eyes wrinkled, she stared at that umbrella because she really need to go home. Her master must be waiting for her.

?? : You want you using this?
He offered her

Gui Gui : Ehh? (gasped) Can I?

?? : Yes, this… just wear for yourself. You look in hurry

Gui Gui : Thank you… Mr. ,,,, (she doesn’t know his name)

?? : You’re welcome (he cut)

Gui Gui : I’ll bring this back

?? : No need. Just go

Gui Gui : Bye.

Gui Gui walked away in hurry, but in only 15 steps from him, she slipped. She fell to the wet ground. She tried to wake up heavily. When she noticed a pair of hand

?? : Are you alright?

Gui Gui : Ugh, yes… I’m fine. Thanks. But Sir, you’re wet now

?? : It’s okay. Is there something hurt?

Gui Gui : My leg a bit. But it’s okay. I’ll go now. Thanks Sir

That man only nodded and looked at her went away.

----.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.---.

Do  you  mind to give me some comments?

Thank You for Reading My  Story ^^