Spring (3)

The 4 Seasons

My next stop 3004, it sounds familiar. Wait, isn't that the old lady who almost forgot to pay me?... Knocking the door, after what seemed like a minute hearing various locks being unlocked comes the old lady again. 

"Nice to see you again!" she smiled.

"I'm flattered to seeyou again ma'am. You ordered the same thing again, our Incheon soup special" I greeted. After when I colled her money and with a goodbye, once again I'm on the busy street of Seoul heading back to my delivery job and waited for the next delivery order. Luckily in about an hour, I get to atten EXO's concert! ~the lost planet~ Feeling excited I dialed Amy's number. Ringing for a couple seconds comes her voice.

"Hello?" 

"It's me Lun, hey you have my tickets tonight? When I gave them to you?" there was a pause, and any pause is never good.

"About that.... I kind of sort of, gave it to Victoria.." she muttered over the phone. Suddenly I don't know what came over me...

"What. The. hHell? How could you?" I snapped.

'She was asking for it, and I totally mistakenly forgot about you" she maintained a quiet wimper.

"Why her? That scamping b-! Yeah I said it, and right now your no better than her. She is filthy rich, she could've gotten one if she wanted. You know how hard I worked on getting those tickets? I saved 70% of it our of my salary. Well hope you have fun !" and like that I hung up the phone. Deciding to take a deep breath of the fresh air outside. The sky is already dark and tiny whtie starts gleamed in the night sky. Then I was crying... "why?" I sobbed asking myself. Bad stuff always happen to me.. Why can't I just have an average normal life? Have boyfriends, get in a decent friend gorup, go on vacations or travel to places, to be relaxed and not having to worry about who is going to support this family, go tot the club and party. Why not me who could experience this? Instead I'm the exact opposite... The evening air glide thorugh emerging towards the smell of the street. Both metal adn urbam. Looking back at the stars, it is still shinnign in the sky. They look so close to you yet when relaly it takes millions fo years toto reach it. 

Lookign through statuses made by those fans who is attending the concert right now. I was even more pissed. At Amy, at the world, and mroe at myself. 

xoxolover: Oh my god! Kai is currentley doing his Growl dance solo.

wtffangirl:Sehun is shirtless! Sehun is shirtless!

fangirl101: Tao's six packs literally take away my breath.

we_are_one_exo: ~oh she wants me, oh she''s got me, oh she hurts me~

exofangirling: the my lady dance are one of the most ual dance I have ever seen in my life!

If I didn't give that the tickets then defenitley I wouldn've be able to see Kai's solo, Sehun shirtless, Tao's six packs, their comeback song. Dammit! Throughout the night, scrollign down more stus made by fans all the way until when the concert ends. Oh, she better watch it cause I am going to get her real good. Before I could carry out my plan the boss called for me.

"Lun! Lun! Where are you?" she screeched like a llama. Seriously, she do this all the time. yelling and screaming looking for me when I am less than a feet in front of her.

"Yeah?" I said stills crolling on my phone looking to see if there is anymore status regarding to the members and the concert. I heard that a girl fainted in the middle of the concert that they have the security to her out on his back. 

"First of all no employee could use their phoens while it's their work time. So you just earned yourself a cutin yoru next salary by your's truly" she stated.

"But.." before I could finish she continued.

"Second of all, there is a delivery to be made right now. Now chop-chop and get to it!" when she turned around, I silently cursed and scowled her from behind. I looked at the address 3004. I swear I see that lady in a day more thann I see my dad. Just when  I was out the door, a drop of rain rolled fown my forehead and I looked up. Suddenly dozens of raindrops came down stinging my eyes. Oh great.... It's ok, I'll just rush really fast since the lady's hosue is only a coupld of blocks away. Next thing I know, a headlight came crashing into me. More like the car itself was on top of me and I touched my forejead to find blood. Vocies came from the van and I hear mumur coming from insde. I stand up and looked at the junky bike. Still uncosious, I picked up the bike and then someone touched me by the shoulder and I turned around.

"Are you alright?" a man with a funny looking mustache hurridley asked. He must be the driver fo the van.

"I'm not sure.." I said touching my head to find a big gash of it ran across from the head ot my forehead and I assumed the man noticed and went back inside to talk to whoever is in the van.

"We can't send her to thehospital for that'll make the press question" and more mutter until finally the man came out looking more than ever anxious and gestured me to go intot he van.

"Come miss. Trust me, let me take you to a place for you to clean up" he said and with that I blurted "ok". When I went inside. The smell of cologn I couldn't quite make out of but somehow smells familiar... I didn't even bother to think for a head ache came as if a sledge hammer is pounding my head. The man said soemthing to me and the next I know, my vision went black and I fellt into a sleep and seemed never ending.