Spring (2)

The 4 Seasons

  ~Ring, Ring~ I looked at the time, it already 6 AM? 

"Mmmmm" I muttered with my eyes half-opened and walked out of my bed *bumping aginst drawers and into the bathroom shared by me and dad. Doing my morning routines of washing up and coking porridge which is both cheap and full of nutrients and proteins. It simple, really, cooked flavorless soaked rice added a little soy sauce and some side dishes in my favor of consisting kimchi. I checked the tiem (7:10 AM), I better go to my job in the morning delievering milk. 

►Strange things will happen-Radio Dept.      Just like my previous job, it provides bike for its employees. i started as soon as I got the milk bottles. Strolling dwon the street, I clumsily but gently plaed the bottles by the door steps of each residents. Morning birds begin to chirp within the blossom trees, the city was alive once agin with the motors moving and noises made by the humans. Coming down from a hill, I lifted both my legs up and it felt as if I was actually flying. When I finished with delivering the milk bottles, I headed to the direction of my school. Turning to a right corner comes, a huge campus named Seonghaw high. Each building topped with 4 stories. The gate entrance tot eh scjool is coered in silver white that opens automatically when showing your ID. I walked towards the senior building and head to my school locker. While walking, yo'll notice garden beds placed in sections of the school that are covered with fresh cut flowers and weeds which is noticible especially at the entrance. Students prepare for breakfas at the nearby cafeteria whcih is another indivisual building. Yeah, so what, if my scjool is full of buldings that could literally build a small city. 

I'll give you a little background about Seonghou High, it is one of the top school in Seoul and best of th emost luxrious ones. I remembered when I first got here,  I was taken back by the clearly differenciated diversity among the poor and rich. Kids like us have everything in risked into getting into this school while people like them could be easily enrolled by either (1) the postition of their parent's jo and most important (2) money. See, I am neither of those. People like me works their off to even get one trimester for scholarhip. You couldn't imagine the pain I went through with having to study everynight well-past midnight. Wasting most of my ten years inorder to get good grdes, ignoring critisizms. that was13 years ago. Now I am a senior, 3 more weeks and I'll be in college. Imagine dorm life, mor epar-time jobs, studying, and taking notes from professors. ~sigh~

School life is as usal as the past 3 years of life, the same difficult ciriculum  expected from a fine school as this. Amy is in the same class as I am except even though she is my frien Inever did felt like I fit in with her. From the lack of all the fancy stuff that they get to the leve of confidence. It's liek tall and short or sea life and mammal. Even though people doesn't bully and humor me directly, I can feel them whispering my name in every one of their conversations. And whenm I tried to join in their conversation, they suddenly became silent with only saying a few words. I could see awkwaed glances between the,, as if telepathing through their eyes. Conversley, this world is messed up and the people along with it as told from John Green "The world is not a wish-granting factory". SunhHung came in and stopped by, of course Amy. I see them laughing once again smiling towards each other. Probably one of his silly yet humoring jokes. ~sigh~ I remembered the last time when he talked to me. Oh, how tense was it that time... But, it was ultimetley related to Amy where he compared the 2 of us and I could tell he favors her more than me. You knkow, sometimes I don't want to think hard or think at all because then I would take and analyize the little pieces and before I know it, it usually is something negative. I don't trust my guts. Amy started to come toward me, and Sunghung headed towards his popular group of friends. 

"Hey!" I tried to be bright although I don't feel like its working.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Just hanging, you know waiting for the teacher" I said.

"Well, I'm going ot get ready. Just to let you know, I'm alright about Kris and uhyeah I'm fine" and like that she went back to her seats. 

When school finally finished, I didn't say goodbye to Amy because she is already being consumed and "eaten" by the perfect shaped, rich, snobby creatures. 

"Order up" I shouted carrying 2 trays of dishes occupied on my hands steaming hot, I set it down on the tale of the customer who ordered them. When it came to my lunch breal, I bought a slice of pizze for 30 cents from  a neaby pizza place and walked to a local park. I came upon a bench that is set to be seen the full of view of the park's signatured lake. Underneath the brigh yellow sun, its rays glared off the water as if the water is covered in sparkles. I slowly ate my slice of pizza and stared at the slightly green trees align vertically alongside the lake. Just a few more hours and I'll be at EXO's solo concert for day 3. Iw onder what itsgoing ot be like.. Will Chanyeol show one of his too many talents? Or will SMTOWN show the dancing machines. There is a rumor that some fo the memebers are doing a ... I mean that's unappropriete.... Or not.... *fangirling internal scream But whatever I can't wait to see them tonight before they are off to their summer tour. Ahh!!! imagine Chanyeol... ~sigh~ I head back to the restruant, about after an hour or so I went to my delivery job. 

Biking down the street, coming to a hill and stopping at a stop sign. I looked at my delivery list, and it seems like I only have 2 deliveries today. 521.. Turning to the right corner, I stopped at abuilding and before I realized the sign it is labled SM Entertainment. What?!?!? I mean, I know it is in Seoul but I neve rknew it was located in this area! Wow, I've lived here most of my life and why didn't I think of coming here to see my bias walking right in front of me! AHHHHH!!!!!! Whew, taking a deep breath. I walked in front of the slided glass door that have always appeared on tumblr, instagram, twitter, etc.. I pressed this fancy button on the right. After what seems like minutes a voice came from a little speaker beside the button. 

"Who is it?" 

"Delivery of Spicy Kimchi Soup I said trying to sound neutral as possible. Then the door slides and comes a man in secutrity uniform and took the bag away from me without saying anything. Before I knew what was happening, just like what I have been dreaming for most of my life. Chanyeol appeared in front of me adn he looked at me!!! He looked at me!!! And smiled and I smiled back. Before I could say hi, his manager I guess pushed him away from me and into the van. Fans surrounded him suddnely out of nowhere and less than 3 seconds. That was all it takes for him to be in the van and our. Soon the car itself was out of sight. I was still shocked as to what just happened... you know, the fact that I was 3 inches away from my bias. I'm stills shocked! ~sigh~ Then I remembered I have a a job to do at the moment. 

"Um..." The security guard is still standing by the door whose expression was dead stoned, I guess since he deals with this everyday, it has become a daily thing for him to see fans near-fainted in front of celebrities whom he have met. 

"Oh yeah, that will be $10.7" I muttered and next thing I know the magical door was closed and the money's on my hands. INstead of cycling, I decided to walk alonside the bike since it isn't that far and still I needed to clear my mind. Replayind what just happened a few minutes ago. 

►Magic-Coldplay     Even though meeting Chanyeol just for a few second, I couldn't count the many charasteristics that I have noticed about him. See, I notice almost EVERYTHING. When he walked past me, his smetl of fresh sologne. His hair now dyed red turned to orange when he came out as the sun shined through it. Strands of it appears crinkly meaning he probably just oke up or something. I mean, I only see him and not the other members. !sigh~ His outfit looks casual... Maybe today is his off day before the concert? The bag he carried with him is black leather. I know that for a fact because they are rich, it's just that simple. THEY ARE RICH. When he waved the veins on the face of hsi talented hands bulged out. I find that quite y and attracting. Since he plays many musical instruments, the work he has put through those hands all these years... He plays the guitar, drum, piano, and dejumbe (African drumming instrument). He is a man of many positive qualities. He even cooks!!! I guess tha's why I liked him in the first plae.....