Spring (1)

The 4 Seasons

►Yellow-Coldplay       The sun glared against the tip of a leaf as it slowly elevates down onto the ground.Warm wind breezed past my left ear making me slightly shiver, in a good way. I giggled, smiling silly at myself. Thinking, could this day get any better? It doesn't have to be perfect, to me tright now, this moment is perfect.

       I leaned myself against the tree trunk, listening to the wind wheexing and whooing starling the spring flowers dangling on the tree. Few has flown down onto my legs. I gently brushed them off. The sky was blue and slightly pink that day. I checked the time (3:03PM), I should probably get back to work. I took one last sip before standing up. THe coffee tasted bitter and a little bit sweet. Taking a last look at the beautiful scenery as I groaned while standing up. I immediatly head onto the busy intersection and called for a cab. 

►Ain't it fun-Paramore  "Seoul please" I said. As the cab began to move. I looked out the window, mesmerized by the beauty of Bucheon. WHat a traditional and calm village. Unliek Seoul which is schedule, schedule, and schedule. It's almost unreal as if this is all real right now. I rolled down the window, peeking out to the blue oceanic yet pink sky. Brething in and ou... The soft clinks of machinery insdie the car grinding against each other resulting a soft him in the back seat. The cool wind once again brushed past my ear making me shiver. Before I knew it, I have arrived. 

     "Thanks" I paid the man and as soon as the heels of my shoes hits the hard concret a loud horn beeped behind me. 

     "Watch it!" The man driving the car behind me yelled. 

     "You watch it!" I yelled back. Ok, maybe I have a tendency for being pissed of easily. At some days I just need to get away from this crazed world. Yes, I need to get away. My phone rang and blaring out my ringtone of my upmost favorite song of EXO's MAMA song. It holds a special meaning for it is both the first korean and their song I have ever heard.

    "Hello?" I asked,

     "Hey, baby girl!" replied my best friend Amy.

    "Heyyyy!" I said enthusiastically. 

     "Got the tickets?" 

     "Yes! Oh my god! I cannpt believe I got them! It like almost impossible to get their tickets" I blabbed on and on about how quickly EXO's overdose comeback show and bunch of other stuff until Amy said something that made me stop.

     "How is it with you and your dad?" Amy softly asked. 

     "We're hanging there, just because we're in debut, don't assume we are helpless" 

     "Yeah, but working 3 jobs day and night isn't an option" 

     "Unless you're in my shoe, don't tell me what to do" I paused and thought about how harsh I was, " just please, I'll talk to you later. Bye see ya tonight" I concluded.

     "Alright, bye" she hesitated, I can tell she's kind of hurt. I don't know I have been having mood swings lately. I walked past a mother holding hands with her son coing back from school. A few feet in front of me, a man was begging on the flooe with a sign saying "need for family". I would've gave him a dollar if I am not in the situation I am right now. But instead, I just walked past him with a linger of guilt on my face. Right then my 1st boss of the fday got right into my face.

     "Lun, where are you? Get your uniform on and get out there! There is deliveries that needs to be deliver in" she looked at her watch and began to blabber again, "3 minutes, chop! Chop!" she yelled while I hurriedly went to my locker and grabbed the stinking clothes worn by those who worked before me. I tied my hair up into a pony tail, got into my work clothes, and looked at myself in the mirror before heading out into the chaos world. As I was heading towards the exit door, I grabbed the delivery bags which I basically had to enwrap my two arms around inorder to make it safely to the bicycle that the store provided for its delivery employees. Now you're probably thinking "oh how nice" butr really, NO. It isn't that fancy shmanzy as you think. Basically, the so called "bike" is a junk that th eboss bought from a thrift shop. Pieced with other kinds of junks such as the bell, the handle, and of course a backseat basket. To wrap it up, ther eis a big hole in the nmiddle of the cushion seat so when sitting on it. THe unbearable discomfort intersects with my with every bump. Yep, another day at work.

      I groaned silently and wearing my handy hat, I looked at the address of my first delivery. "3004" I muttered softly coming to a stop in front of a quite fanciful house that based on the well cut edges of the lawn, so sharp as if it is the tip of a knife. I'm assuming the owner of the house must be well kept and a neat person. I knocked the door, waiting out in the cool and breexy afternoon. The sound of cars and motorcycles went past me and from a far distance, you could hear the beeps happening further down the street.

      "Hi" came an old woman opening the door probably around her 60's.

      "Hi, it seems ike you have ordered today's special traditional seaweed soup" I greeted politely.

       "Oh, how nice of you dear! Thank you!" the edges of lips tilted up making her look more like a sweet old lady.

       "No problem, now that'll be.." before I could finish what I was going to say, the lady shuts her door in ront of my face. "Ms? Ms?" I yelled as lady-like as I can. This is not happening agian. I knocked the door harder this time. "Hey! Hey!" I shouted, beginning to panick. Not that its surpised to me where people have actually made off with the food having it charged for free from me. Ilegally.

     "Yes?" lucklily the lady anwsered opening the door. 

    "Your total is $13.08 for the soup ma'am" I smiled as sweetly as I can.

     "Oh! My, my, it seems that I have forgotten! Here you go" she said handing me the total.

     "Ten, thirteen, nickle, one, two, three" I counted and bowed, "you have a lovely day now ma'am. And don't forget, that when a delivery person like me comes by when you order something. Make sure to pay for whateever total you own. Okay?" I said just to make sure. 

    "Well do, sweety you have a great evening now" she smiled and closed the door. Whew! I started my bike and head down the closet big intersection. Suddenly my phone rang and I came to a stop.

    "Amy? What's wrong? Wait, slow down and talk clearer because right now I can't made a word as to what you are saying" I directed camly. 

    "It's" she sobbed for a second and the began again, "it, it, it.. It kri-kri-Kris, I-I-I-think his is about to leave EXO" she weeped.

    'What?" I was shocked, surprised really. Never would i have imagined a member of EXO to file a law suit. I mean, it si going ot happen, but not this soon. Especially with their world tour coming up.

    "Wait, how can you be sure?" I asked.

    "It's all over dozens of articles, itt was just htis morning. Lun, I honestly don't even knwo how to repsond to this" she weeped more.

    "Look Am, I would lvoe to comfort you right now but I have work. How about this? Since we're meeting tonight. Let's meet at our favorite coffee shop. Until then don't look at any other articles relating to that situation and know that I'm here to comfort you whenever you want okay Am?" I tried to be as poisitive as I can when inside I was brokened by it too.

    "O-okay" she sniffled and then hung up. Must be a difficult time fo rher right now. Kris is her ultimate bias just as how I feel about Chanyeol. I know how much he means to her. Even though Kris is my least favorite member of the group, I still feel empathy for him. To leave all that fame behind and to be the one who fiiled the lawsuit wnating to terminate his contract is brave. Yet I also felt angry, what about my chanyeolllie? What about the rest of the members, hwo will they feel about this? Damn it, wher eis the saesangs then you need them... I started to bike again and came to a stop on a red light. One delivery done, 5 more to go....

►Sunday morning-Maroon 5 When i was finished, I head on back to the restruant. Feeling tired, I slumped down ontot the chair in the employee lounge or really the kitchen. I checked my phone and to see if there is any more news about Kris. It only have been an hour or two and already there is tons of articles about him. Oh, one more hour and I'll be out of this rat hole. Sighing, today there wasn't that many customers so I'm here to spank any bugs if you want me to. An hour later, I wuickly changed again. Wearing my casual clothes and into the already sun dawn sky. Immediatly, I remembered of promising Amy to meet her at the Adam's coffee shop. Depending where I am right now, it actually really close. I checked the time (6:03PM), still have some time to spare. I don't want to go home and cool, too lazy being the person I am. Then again whatever.

     The sun is at its last peak of the day giving that goldwn glow across the sky. Walking home from work isn't that bad. One of my favorite sound is the beeps and sounds of cars moving on the road. When you see a doble building leaning aginst each other while somehow it looks like it's slanted. THat becuase it is slanted. With a badly constructed porch, then that's my home. Or one fo the aprtment inside the left building is my home. Climbing the 5 stair case . I unlocked the doors to my apartment, and stepped out of my shoes and placed them on my shoe racks. Hanging my sweater on my clothes rack and placed my bag beside my couch. Quickly, I fized up dinner which is really simple. Curry with rice and herbal soup. Amy always complained that my aprtment looked like as if it is scripted ina boring play. Horrible and deconstructed. What am I suppose to do? I'm really tight on money now. Dad is still our of work, mom well she left us. Is it time already? (7:35PM), wow. Time does past fast when you are more consious about what your doing based on Einstein's relativity theroy of time passing faster as motion increases. 

     I'm once again out on the street, this time towards another direction. I walked in the small and cozy cafe I remembered as a preteen. I used to come here almost every single day to escape thall the troubles at home. Somehow this is how I get through my past struggles. Sitting in my favorite spot in a corne I waited for Amy. A few minutes passed and I could see her head peeking out of the corner of the glass view. Her eyes are puffing but I didn't realized they were to the extreme util she walked in.

     "Am..." I said slowly. 

       "Hey..." she laughed softly with a look of last defeat on her face.

      "I don't know fi this could help with any of this right now. But I got the tickets" I chose my words carefully, not affecting her.

      "Thanks" she sniffled.

     "How aboout I order something for us right now? Something warm and refreshing. Is that aright?" I persisted.

       "Ok" she replied, when I came back, I found her to be less depressed than she did a few minutes ago.

     "You know Am, when I'm always depressedometimes, all you need to do is let it out. Let's go to Seoul bridge and scream on top of our lungs even though people is watching" and like that I whisper-screamed making the first laugh I heard from her all day.

     "Ha, ha, all right" she said. We grabbed our coffee and left Adam's. Walking a few blocks later, we came to Seoul's bridge. It wide structured seperating North and South Korea is just amazing. At night waterfall splitting on sides of the bridge ccompanied by different kidns of colors. You could see the lights of Seoul reflecting against the pearl black water.

►Wait-M83   "I'll start" I giggled, immediatly I yelled " why did you leave me and dad? I doon't like SeongHau High! Especially you Cheong-Sun-Hung. Why couldn't you like me? Why did you have to like her? Am I not good enough?" I ignored the crowd beside me as I screamed. "You had to huh? I might not be pretty, rich, confident but I'm only a human. Why can't I be like one of them? Why...." I didn't realize my eyes were tearing up and drops of it rolled down my face. I'm not suppose to be crying, Amy is. I chuckled and with that, I looked towards my best friend finding her mutely staring at the water. I'll give her sometimes. in case you don't know, Cheong-Sun-Hung is my, I guess you could say unrequited crush. I couldn't take my feels away from him, yet, he likes someone elese. Someone whom I am close with... Amy... It pains me to see him talking to her before and after classes. It pains me to see him tease and joke with her in way he will never do to me...... I haven't told Amy yet. She knows i like him but doesn't know that he likes her....

     "Amy" I asked softly shruging her shoulder.

      "Huh?" she blinked, seems like she is also thinking something deep. Staring back at the blackened water shimmering whites from the moon. We were silent for a few more minutes.

       "Why is this world so cruel?" she asked.

       "I guess that's just life. After bitter comes sweet and after sweets come bitter..." I echoed still tramatized by the city oand water in thsi never ending darkness.

       "Lun, how do you live your life...? I know I am suppose to grief over Kris's issue but somehow it is youthat I grieve about..." she looked at me with her eyebrows tilting down.

        "Don't worry about me silly, you should be glad to have a perfect family a nice rahter grand house to live in and to have so many people who loves and appreciates you" I tried to hold back my tears.

        "But what about you?..." she objected.

       "Like I said, don't worry about me"

       "I wish there is something I could do to help you in this mess" she grumpled.

       "Being here for me is already enough" I laughed and pushed her by the elbow, "come on, say it with me, I hate you world!"

       "I hate you world!" she repeated after me. 

        "I hate you!"

        "I hate you!"

         "I hate you!" throughout the night we were like that until the break of dawn...