Chapter 2 - Meeting

Accidental Love

Outside Interview Room at SK Telecom

"Whew, that was a long interview" Seohyun said to herself "But I think i did pretty well. I'm sure i got the position...at least i hope" she kept talking to herself semi-nervously. She soon looked into her bag and takes out her phone. However, as she's looking for her phone, you could see behind a wall, Kyuhyun who is intently staring at Seohyun who has his phone. Once she takes out the phone Kyuhyun notices that it definitly is his phone. So he calls his own phone number. 

Seohyun looks at her phone and sees her own phone number on the screen, making her very confused. But then she examines the phone and notices that it is not hers! Shocked, she picked up the phone. "Yebosayo?" she says. "Uhm, Hello. My name is Cho Kyuhyun and it seems that you have my phone somehow, I am assuming I have yours as well." Kyuhyun said. "Ah yes. I just noticed. I apologie i did not notice earlier, i was in a hurry for a job interview" Seohyun replied. "Oh really. I see, well you seem to be done with your interview now, correct?" Kyuhyun says watching Seohyun from behind. "Yes I am. So...where should we meet to exchange phones" Seohyun asks. "Hmm..Well, lets see where are you at the moment? Maybe I can meet you where you are currently." Kyuhyun suggests. "Oh, since i have just finished my interview i am still at the company. SK Telecom, do you know the company?" Seohyun asks. "Oh wow yes I do. I am actually at the company as well." Kyuhyun says  as he walks out from behind the wall, and acts like he is looking for a girl with his cell phone. "Oh really? Wow...ok, well I am a girl wearing a white blouse, a checkered blue and white skirt, and a large blue jacket" Seohyun explains as she is looking around for the guy who has her phone. Suddenly, she bumps into a man who is talking on the phone. "I'm Sorry" she says and bows without looking at the guy. 

(What Seohyun is wearing)

"Well it looks like i found you" the man says. "Kyuhyun-imida" he says and bows. "Looks like you do have my cell phone" Kyuhyun says. 

"Oh hello. Seo JooHyun-imida, but i go by Seohyun." Seohyun introduces. "Ah yes, it looks like you have my cell phone too" she says. "I am sorry, i dont know how this happened, I was in a hurry today, maybe it got mixed up in the Cafe i was in earlier" she suggests. 

"Ahh Yes probably. I was at the Cafe earlier buying Coffee and i did put my phone down too." Kyuhyun says "Well, it's a good thing we found eachother and we can exchange back our phones now" Kyuhyun says smiling, for a few reasons one being Leeteuk's plan worked and the girl, Seohyun, seems very pretty to him.

Seohyun smiles back "Yes i agree.....By the way, why are you here at SK Telecom? Did you have an interview too?" she asks questionly

Kyuhyun shocked at the sudden question, not knowing what to say. Not wanting to tell her he is going to be the next president of the company she is attempting to work at. So he quickly thinks of something "Ah haha sort of. I actually recently recived a job here as well. I started working today." Kyuhyun said awkwardly.

"Oh really?" Seohyun says surprised. "Wow, what department are you working in? How do you like it here? Is it a good company?" Seohyun asks bombarding him with questions. But then she realizes she is overdoing it, noticing his cute but awkward smile. "Oh i am sorry. I shouldnt have asked so many questions. I am just really anxious about getting a job here" Seohyun said shyly smiling back. She then notices how handsome and cute this man is. His slighly curly dark brown hair, handsome facial features, the nerd like glasses he is wearing, and nice body shape that is shown with the suit he is wearing. She is stunned. 

"Haha no problem.,,Well then how about we head out for a cup of coffee and i'll tell you about my experience with the company so far." Kyuhyun asks with smile.

Seohyun shyly looks at him, with a slight blush and she agrees. "Sure, why not"

- - - - - 

End Chapter 2

Thank you for my lovely subscribers! I hope to update as much as possible! :) Also, i hope everyone likes the new banner for the story created by InifinityGirl! 

Remember to Subscribe - Comment - Vote!

AznJen