Chapter 1 - Accidental Encounter

Accidental Love

Seohyun POV

"Omo! It's already 8:30! I'm going to be late!" Seohyun shouts after she finished getting ready in nice professional clothing. She runs downstairs and sees her mother and father already at work cutting the neighbors hair.

"Seohyunnie don't rush too much!! Be careful!" Her mother shouts
"Good luck Seohyun-ah! We know you'll do great" her father shouts. And Seohyun is already going out the door waving to her parents.


Kyuhyun POV

"Uggghh it's only 8:30 in the morning why do we have to go to a breakfast date?!?" Kyuhyun says grumpily getting out of bed.

"Kyuhyun-ah! It's 8:45 your going to be late for you date again!" Kyuhyun's mothers scolds her son who has just finished getting ready.

"Omma I know. Do I really have to go though?" Kyuhyun wines.

"What you don't like Taeyeon? She's a fine young lady." His mother asks.

"No. I mean it's so early on the morning, who has dates this early!" Kyuhyun continues to wine.

"Aish! Kyuhyun-ah your fathers already at work. How will you be able to take over the company if you can't even getup at this time. Now hurry to cafe!" His mother lectures him and as heads out the door.

At the Cafe.

"One tall Chai Latte please" Seohyun ordered at the the counter of a cafe across the street from her familys salon. "Please make it quick ajusshi!" "No problem Seohyun, just step aside and your lattle will be done soon." Seohyun stepped aside putting her phone on the counter while she puts her extra change into her wallet.

"Excuse me, one small cofee, cream no sugar, and one tall vanilla bean latte" seohyun herd a male with a husky voice order. "No problem sir. That will be $6.75" The man puts down his phone on the counter and pays for the drinks with his card. Suddently, a girl shouts "Kyuhyun-Oppa!" causing the guy to turn around and heave a heavy sigh but eventually smiles. The man takes a look at his watch, then quickly grabs the drinks and his phone from the counter and travels to the girl.

Not even noticing, Seohyun's latte order was complete and already placed in front of her on the counter. She was so distracted from the girl shouting, she almost forgot she was almost late for her interview. Seohyun quickly grabs her latte and cell phone and runs out of the cafe.

Kyuhyun POV

"Hi Kyuhyun-Oppa" Taeyeon said casually "Thanks for the latte, by the way, i know as much as you dont want to be here I feel the same, we just have to make our parents seem like we are getting along or else you know they will probably push the wedding even sooner."

Kyuhyun laughs a bit "Looks like you know me a little too well. Anyways, im sure that latte would be enough, if your parents asks we hung out at the cafe for a bit and talked, i bought you that and then i had to leave to the company." 

"Understood." Taeyeon said "Wait are you actually going to the company or is that just an excuse?"

"I wish, i have to do some interviews for new interns for the company." Kyuhyun said and looked at his watch "Oh gotta go! See you later" and Kyuhyun quickly ran off.

At SK Telecom Company

"Annyeonghaseyo Seo Joo Hyun-imida, but i go by Seohyun" Seohyun greeted and bowed during her interview. She was in a room with 4 others who wanted the same position she wanted. There was a panel of interviews or judges, there were 5 of them, all seemed to be in their mid 30s and early 40s. As the interview went on Seohyun was practically able to answer all the questions and concerns asked from the interviewers, and compared to the others in the room she seemed to be doing the best. 

Unknowingly, behind the interviews table there was a glass wall, that glass wall had two people in a small dark room watching the interview process occruing. That was Park Leeteuk and Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun being the next to take over the main branch of SK Telecom and Leeteuk being the next to take over the sub branch of SK Telecom in Incheon, their parents had them watch an interview process to see what type of workers are being looked for for their company. 

"How much longer must we stay here, we have been through a total of 6 groups of interviews, i just want to go home" Kyuhyun wined. 

"Kyuhyun-ah if people see you whinning like that they are going to be completly shocked, 'the most perfect baechelor whines like a kid' i can see it in the news headlines"

"Ya hyung! when im alone or with family i'll act like a little kid and when i'm outside i'll act professional, like the perfect bachelor. But how about you Hyung? Don't tell me you actually want to stay here to see the rest of the interviews? I doubt someone like you would not have plans for this afternoon" Kyuhyun said

"Hmm you know me so well Kyuhyun-ah. I have a date with a hottie in a few hours, but i mean look at that girl over there...what's her name again? Seo Joo Hyun? She's pretty cute. I wouldn't mind staying here watching her for a while longer." Leetuek said, eying down Seohyun

"Hyung, come on your 30 years old when are you going to get married and stop playing around?" Kyuhyun asked. "Woah! Kyuhyun-ah you're asking me that? How about you, still childish as always, so does this mean your dates have been going well and you like your marriage partner?"

"Hyung, you know my parents are forcing an arranged marriage. I totally dont want to do this, i mean should't you be the one getting married first, you're older after all."

"Kyuhyun-ah, I can't give up my single life just yet. Let me just play around with the beautiful angels of the world first, and then i'll think about settling down. Tell me how married life is though, maybe if yours turns out decent i'll consider it sooner." Leetuek said jokingly.

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun shouts, luckly the glass wall is sound proof and the intervews were not disruppted. "Shh Kyuhun-ah! You might distrub the prorcess!" Leeteuk said while Kyuhyun just sits there pouting. 

"By the way, you never told me or shown me who your future wife will be, when are you gonna introduce me? What, are you afraid she is going to fall for me by just looking at me? And ultimately leaving you?" 

"Ha hyung! If that can happen i'll gladly introduce you to her, anyways i'll just show you a picture, hold on" Kyuhyun said, as he takes out his phone to search for a picture his mother sent to him before of what she looked like. However, when he looked at the phone, it was not his. "What the heck...this is not my phone..."

"Ya Kyuhyun-ah, what do you mean it's not yours?" Leeteuk asks. "Hyung look, the lock screen has a picture of a white dog, i dont own a white dog" Kyuhyun said aggervated. Leeteuk looked closely at the phone, and noticed a name on the bottom of the picture "Seohyun" he read. "Yah look! The phones says Seohyun on the bottom, could that mean, it's that girl over there?" Leeteuk said and both of them stare at Seohyun who is currently doing her interview. "How can that be...we never met before though" Kyuhyun said, and he kept thinking until he finally remembered "Oh! Aish! Today at the cafe, i was in line next to this lady, i put my phone down to pay for the drinks, and we must have took eachother phones. Great...how am i suppose to get my phone back not without seeming like a creeper." Kyuhyun said talking outloud to himself.

"Look Kyuhyun-ah i got an idea. First after this interview is finish follow her outside, i doubt she has had time to notice her phone has been swapped. So follow her outside, I know girls and one of the first things she will probably do is look at her phone. When you notice her look at the phone, use the phone in your hand and call your cell phone. She will be confused but still pick it up. After she picks up say you are looking for you phone and you guys may have swapped phones. Say you are at the company, and you guys will coincidently be near eachother, and wa-la problem solved." Leeteuk said smiling to Kyuhyun. "Genius arnt I?" Kyuhyun just gives him a look but agreed to his plan. "Oh by the way, while your at it, get me her phone number too ot at least hook us up, you know as a favor for me helping you get your phone back. Since your technically taken and I still have a chance." Leeteuk said with a erted look.

"Whatever Hyung, thanks. Looks like the interviews just ended, dont you have a date to go to?" Kyuhyun asked as he walked out of the small room.

- - - - - 

End Chapter 1 

Hey Everyone! Thank's for Subscribing and reading the first chapter! How do you guys like it? Good? Bad? More Work? Anyways, comment below on your thoughts okay! ^_^ Also, please remember to Share and Up-Vote! :) 

AznJen