Realizations

A Girl Who Does Not Make Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            After his initial outburst, Gary excused himself and asked to be transferred to another seat. Thankfully, business class was only a third full so they were able to accommodate him.

            Gary cursed himself inwardly, chastising himself for letting his emotions get the best of him. After months of attempting to move on from the enigma that was Song Ji Hyo, it all went straight to hell the moment he laid eyes on her again.

            Yes, everyone now knew the Monday Couple wasn’t real. But nobody really knew how desperately he wanted it to be. Contrary to popular belief, he didn’t fall in love with her immediately. While it was true that he appreciated her beauty from the very first moment she joined the cast, after all, the entire world recognized that she was a beautiful woman, even after having rolled out of bed without any trace of makeup; it was her strength that appealed to him. He was a strong man, he had to have been, after all his struggles. And he saw the same strength in Song Ji Hyo. 

             Unfortunately, he was always too insecure to ever make any move on her, always thinking she was way out of his league. He may have been a successful rapper but beneath all that, he was still the dancer from Jamsil, trying to make a living. Song Ji Hyo, on the other hand, was magnificent. So he continued to tell himself that Ji Hyo was just a bro. He urged himself to keep thinking that Ji Hyo was part of the family and he’d have hell to pay if he were to mess that up. At least that’s what he told himself in the middle of the night when his mind would catch up to his heart. His heart always knew better. His heart had her scent on it and he couldn’t let go.

            Then came Baek Chang Joo. Instead of being heartbroken, Gary unexpectedly felt relieved. At least he could honestly say that he must no longer harbor these feelings for Ji Hyo. It would be wrong, despite his badboy, playboy image, he is not the type who steals another man’s girl. However, when Ji Hyo’s relationship with Chang Joo ended, he began to hope again.

            And hope was a dangerous thing for a man who had harbored feelings for a woman for years. He slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter