Screw It! Part I

Pillow Castle and Blanket Fortress (DISCONTINUED)

"Hey, Minseok."

 

The music magazine editor was in the middle of typing his new article of comeback reviews, being grateful that at least one of them matches his taste in KPOP music. Sure, he could pop up some moves on the beat, being in a dance crew back in college with Luhan and Yixing. But as the repetition of album lengths that were being forced in his mind, he might just want to lie in the corner to catch up the sleep time he lost and throw the CD albums to some fans who were dying to get their hands on.

 

And Luhan’s call, portraying a blurry sound of transmission from poor signal and network, just saved his aching temple and stinging blinks because god I love my boyfriend’s voice. He let out a sigh of contentment, “Hi, baby.”

 

"How’s my baby?" The sweetness and miss could be clearly felt from the other line, and also the lift on that side of Luhan’s lips and the wrinkling beside his eyes that Minseok ever so loved. He hasn’t yet felt his breath passing through his teeth thanks to his boyfriend who always brought a smile to his face after long hours of staying in front of his laptop screen. He replied as he leaned back and rested his foot over the other on his desk, "Fine. But I’ll be better if you’re here."

 

Nicely done, Minseok. That giggle you just heard gave away Luhan having butterflies on his stomach with this whole conversation.

 

"O-okay, that’s greasy. What did you eat this morning that made you like this?" Luhan laughed, and Minseok just smirked, "As if you don’t like it."

 

Luhan’s smile just won’t leave his face, and Minseok could feel it. He knows his boyfriend well enough. The caller asked, “It’s almost lunch time in my office and I think it’s not really necessary for me to come back immediately so how about a lunch date? I hope we’ll catch them before naptime.”

 

Minseok looked at his idle laptop that out seconds ago. He has some review-writing to do, albums to listen to, and a whole lot of editing and complaining and more editing just to get this all done by the end of the week, which is in the next two days, so a few minutes of hearing his boyfriend’s sweet voice and cups and cups of cappuccino were already good for him to consider as a lunch break. Short, but the extra time could be put into use. He just sighed over the little hole on the bottom of his phone.

 

"Don’t let me and Yixing kidnap you again."

 

"Five minutes."

 

Luhan had never grabbed his bag and car keys that fast, and Minseok had never saved his document and put everything in his man satchel that quick, placing his laptop in between his arm and side as he rushed to the elevator and wait for Luhan at the lobby. It won’t hurt if he continue his reviews at the daycare, right?

 

 

 

 

It was a fifteen-minute drive to the school, adding the time Luhan and Minseok consumed to pick up Yixing in the dance studio. Good thing, the youngest of them had a chance to head to the showers before going to the daycare, Luhan ringing him just before calling Minseok because they surely need a plan to kidnap the oldest if he ever refuses but that’ll just add up to their long list of kidnapping schemes for now.

 

The kids already finished their lunch and Yifan planned to let them watch an episode of Pororo first on the wide floor bed before tucking them to sleep. But when the three handsome Castle Castle princes entered the room, Yifan thought that Pororo has to wait for tomorrow.

 

"Hiiiiiii~" Yixing greeted the kids that caught their attention as he welcomed a running Jongdae in his embrace. The boy wrapped his little arms around Yixing’s neck and swayed violently, knocking his balance off on the soft cushion. The other kids jumped excitedly in the sudden presence of their favorite hyungs, and playtime never felt so early under the blazing sun on a hot noon.

 

The adults thought that they wanted to play with the kids first before having the lunch they promised to Minseok, and the oldest just rolled his eyes yet thinking that maybe this was a good time to continue his music reviews, so he settled his laptop on the green one of the kids’ small tables, maneuvered his position on its most comfortable on the jigsaw mat, and plugged his ears with buds to turn off the world for awhile. With this, he could still see the kids even if he’s working. Wow, that’s kinda nice to happen in life.

 

He was about to put the third album spinning when suddenly, a little index finger started poking his arm and a pair of curious eyes begging for him to break the trance from the blinding screen. Kyungsoo called, “Minseokkie-hyung.”

 

Minseok just let out a smile and a faint interrogative ”Yes?”, his eyes still looking at his laptop screen.

 

The younger one tried to catch his hyung’s attention, slipping in between Minseok’s arms and hands over the keyboard. Kyungsoo’s head blocked Minseok’s view on the glowing flat of his laptop, the doe-eyed boy shaking the older one’s cheeks with his little palms. He singsonged, “Minseokkie-hyung~”

 

The older one paused for a while and stared into Kyungsoo’s eyes. He smirked. You little naughty you. Minseok put his fingers under Kyungsoo’s armpits and tickled the boy that weakened his little knees, landing his on Minseok’s legs. Kyungsoo laughed so hard as he tried to catch his breath, begging for Minseok to stop tickling him even though he’s the one who started it all. Minseok pretended that he couldn’t understand Kyungsoo with all the giggles and laughter. “What is it, huh? What is it?”

 

Kyungsoo breathed so hard, giggling and even coughed but still giggling, when Minseok stopped tickling him, “Do you want me to tickle you again, huh? Do you?”

 

"Nooooo—AAAAAAAHHH!" Kyungsoo squealed when Minseok tickled him again, his hands now placed on the boy’s stomach. The boy laughed and cried in tears of joy and kicked and gripped on his shirt and his hyung’s pants and everything became a mess in his mind because god have mercy on his innocent soul.

 

When Minseok stopped, Kyungsoo felt like giving up on life as he slowly dragged his way up to level Minseok, still printing a heart smile on his face that Minseok ever so adored. He really wanted to catch Minseok’s attention because he missed his hyung who didn’t visit them in a week. So, why not ask the man if he missed him too? “Didn’t you miss Kyungsoo, Minseokkie-hyung?”

 

Minseok squeezed Kyungsoo’s shoulders with his hug, earning another giggle from the little boy that made Minseok’s heart flip several times. He pecked the younger one’s chubby cheek and replied, “Of course, I missed you. Hyung missed all of you!”

 

"If you missed Kyungsoo then you will play with Kyungsoo!" The lad waited for his hyung’s answer with shining crescents and a huge smile of gums and small teeth as he wrapped his little arms around Minseok’s neck. The older one tried to protest but Kyungsoo just drowned his face with slimy kisses with his pouty lips that made Minseok laugh. The kid is just too irresistible.

 

Maybe his comeback review can wait for a little longer.

 


A/n: So this is the first entry of the three-chaptered Screw It! Double update today yayayayayay~ I will post the last part soon maybe I don't know... So just keep subscribed and PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!