Minseok's Guide in Confessions

Pillow Castle and Blanket Fortress (DISCONTINUED)

 

"Minseokkie-hyung, h-how do you tell s-someone that y-you…" Little Jongin asked Minseok as he played with his fingers and rested in between Minseok’s legs, the older one sitting on a swing and running his fingers through Jongin’s soft hair.

 

"That you what, Jonginnie?" Minseok asked, his hand gently rubbing the back of Jongin’s green Krong shirt while the other on the strap of the little boy’s red backpack.

 

Another day has ended in the daycare, and all the pupils packed up their crayons and drawing books in their bags with some papers for homework prepared by Junmyeon. Minseok, Luhan and Yixing had a nice day playing with the kids, especially when they kidnapped their hyungs and Luhan ended up having a wet face from all the slimy kisses. They’d love to come back for sure. They’ll miss the cute little balls of energy, and Yifan’s free Chinese takeout.

 

Jongin told Minseok that his father will be the one who’ll pick him up, so the elder one accompanied him by the swing set to wait for Jongin’s parent. The other adults were busy saying goodbyes to the other kids, Luhan kissing Kyungsoo’s forehead and Jongdae swaying violently with his arms around Yixing’s neck shouting ”I don’t wanna leave you hyung” and ”Please come back tomorrow please please please”.

 

Jongin looked at the departing cars and then back at Minseok with a pout on his mouth, his cheek puffed that made Minseok want to pinch because so so cute but he tugged on his pants instead. The little lad continued with a faint voice, “…h-how do you tell s-someone that you love him?"

 

Minseok’s eyes widen even though it was just soft words as a smirk slowly grew on the side of his lips. He finally pinched Jongin’s cheek that made the younger one pout even more. He laughed, “Why do you want to know?”

 

"Just teach Jonginnie, Minseokkie-hyung!" The little pupil tugged his little fingers on the cotton material of Minseok’s shirt, his eyes blinking twice with an anticipating look on his face. Please please please pretty please.

 

Minseok smiled. What a lovely child Jongin is for being too loving and adorable for his parents. Well, I guess Jongin’s curiosity over love is for his parents, isn’t it? Minseok answered, “Listen to hyung carefully, okay?”

 

"Okay."

 

 

First, always be a good boy to him so he won’t get mad at you.


“Kyungie, let Jongin carry that for you.” Jongin snatched Kyungsoo’s lunchbox from his hands, earning knitted brows from the older kid. Kyungsoo said, “Kyungsoo can do it, Jonginnie! Kyungsoo is a big boy now.”

 

"But Jongin wants to carry it! Because Jongin doesn’t want Kyungie to get tired." The younger one grinned at his hyung that showed shining crescents on his face and made Kyungsoo’s cheeks turn into crimson. Jongin reached for the older one’s hand and held it tightly. He uttered, "Lets eat together, okay?"

 

Kyungsoo was confused, tilting his head in a cute way and following Jongin’s every little quick step to the tables but his gaze never left the back of the younger’s head. 
 

Jonginnie must really like my pororo lunchbox.

 

The both of them seated near TaoTao and Sehun who was eating their sandwiches and the older one sharing sliced apples to his friend who was stuffing his mouth with everything TaoTao offered to him. Jongin placed the lunchbox in front of Kyungsoo and opened his, bringing out his donut that his mother bought on their way to school. “Jongin already ate the other one so Jongin will just give this to you, Kyungie.”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened because wow chocolate frosting just the way he likes it, grabbing Jongin’s gift to him and biting with a smile on his face. His face was with glee and chocolate on his teeth and cheeks, making Jongin giggle, “Thank you, Jonginnie!”

 

"Kyungie-hyung, can TaoTao have a bite?" The six-year old his lower lip as he eyed on Kyungsoo’s donut. Poor TaoTao wants some donut. Kyungsoo replied, reaching his donut over TaoTao’s mouth. "Okayy~"

 

TaoTao bit a part, his smile reaching from ear-to-ear and showing some chocolate stuck on his teeth that made Kyungsoo giggle. Sehun laughed so hard, his hands placed on his stomach, “TaoTao looks ugly!”

 

The three kept on laughing, little TaoTao scaring Sehun and acting like a monster while the younger one put more of the frosting on TaoTao’s cheeks. It was a happy recess, but not for Jongin.

 

Jongin shouted, “That was for Kyungie!”, and snatched the remaining piece from Sehun’s hand who began pouting with his trembling lips, a signal in starting a loud cry.

 

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin, flushing in red as he crossed his little arms over his chest. He said in a grumpy voice, “Say sorry to Sehunnie, Jongin!”

 

And a firm no from Jongin’s lips was heard.

 

"You’re a bad boy, Jonginnie!" Kyungsoo glared at the younger one once more before grabbing his lunchbox to go to Baekhyun’s table.

 

And then Sehun started crying loudly, his tears dampening his face.

 

 

Second, draw him as a perfect gift to say that you love him. Maybe add some hearts and butterflies, too.

 

”Butterflies are for girls, hyung! Jongin wants dragons!”

 

”Then draw dragons.”

 

 

It was already afternoon. Naptime was over ten minutes ago, and Yifan and Junmyeon gave each kid a piece of paper as the little pupils scattered their pencils and crayons on the table. Art time for kids! And wiping-off-crayon-stains-on-tables-and-walls time for Yifan and Junmyeon later.

 

Kyungsoo reached a red crayon for his little frog drawing, putting red eyes because he saw it on television before his sleeping time at nine o’clock. He looked at Jongin and asked, “Jonginnie, what are you drawing?”

 

"Secret chicklet~" Jongin reached a yellow crayon and put the blue one rolling on the table, covering his paper with his left arm. Kyungsoo thought of how to annoy his classmate, so he tried to peek at the younger one’s work that made Jongin startled. Jongin shouted, "Don’t peek, Kyungie~"

 

Kyungsoo resumed on coloring his frog’s eyes, smirking as if thinking about an evil scheme to pester Jongin even more. When Jongin tried to look for an eraser in his little red backpack, Kyungsoo snatched his paper and looked at the drawing, laughing as he tried to get away from Jongin’s hands. Kyungsoo singsonged, “Wow, Jonginnie, who is this? Your crush? Yiiiieeeeee~”

 

Jongin blushed, his cheeks reddening from the question, “Actually, it’s Kyungie that I drew. And that’s Jongin right there too.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled with a crimson blush on his face, but his brows were knitted together and asked, “Are these ears?”

 

"That’s your eyes because they’re big." Jongin played with his fingers as he waited for Kyungsoo’s reply. His eyes widened when a piece of paper with a frog on a pond drawn on it appeared in front of him. Kyungsoo giggled, "Well, this is Jonginnie!"

 

Jongin pouted, “Does Jongin look like a frog?”

 

"Yes, because Kyungsoo saw it with his big eyes."

 

Was Yifan teaching these kids some extra sarcasm classes?”

 

 

 

And last but not the least, always kiss him and hug him every time you see him, okay?

 

Minseok patted Jongin’s soft hair with gentle touches, imagining the little boy welcoming his father with kisses after a tiring day of work. That will surely end all the exhaustion of his parent especially when it’s so cutely done just like Jongin’s cuddles.

 

"Just like how mommy do it with daddy?" Jongin asked, tilting his head and resting his little chin on his palm. Too cute. Someone stop me from keeping this little kid in my pocket.

 

Minseok controlled his hand from squeezing Jongin, sparing the little boy’s life before losing his breath from Minseok’s tight hug. “Yes, and give him a squeeze too just like this!”

 

Sorry but it just had to be done. Minseok wrapped his arms around little Jongin and squeezed him, making the small boy giggle because weird hyung. Jongin shouted, “H-hyung, I can’t breathe!”

 

"O-oh. Sorry." Minseok just rubbed his nape with a little Jongin laughing in front of his flustered hyung.

 

It had been a week since the three visited the daycare, Yixing and Luhan kidnapping Minseok in his office just to spend some time with the kids and Minseok lying that he needs to deal with some family matters. It’s urgent.

 

"Phones have a purpose, you two. It’s to call me to get me informed instead of kidnapping me in the middle of work!" Minseok shouted as he looked at Luhan who was driving as fast as he could before the kids’ naptime. Why am I always getting kidnapped? Minseok reminisced on how Chanyeol, Jongdae and Baekhyun tickled him and left no mercy over his weakness. Luhan just smiled, "Don’t worry, love. We’ll bring you back by four o’clock."

 

A knock was heard and all the pupils’ eyes looked at the entrance door, eyesmiles forming as they saw their hyungs behind the glass window of the wood and the adults entering with excitement on their faces. One by one, they shouted their hyungs’ names and quickly jumped on them for a hug, Chanyeol and Baekhyun squeezing Luhan’s legs, Jongdae suffocating Yixing with his little arms wrapped around the elder’s neck, and Jongin greeting Minseok with a smile on his face. Yifan and Junmyeon greeted them as well, the older one preparing his wallet for his friends’ contentment over free lunch and coffee. It was lunch recess, and after that they’ll get Yifan’s free Chinese takeout while the kids will be off to doze into Dreamland.

 

Everyone came back to their seats, Kyungsoo suddenly pulling Minseok’s hand for him to sit with him. The older one lifted the little boy by his waist to sit on his lap, Kyungsoo reaching for Minseok’s ear and whispered, “Hyung, why was Jonginnie so weird while you were gone?”

 

Minseok got confused and asked, “Why is it, Kyungie?”

 

Kyungsoo puffed a cheek and printed a pout on his lips, answering with a confused tone, “Jonginnie always carry my bag but I’m a big boy now!”

 

Minseok just listened in anticipation. Kyungsoo continued, “And he always draw me. Even if teacher Yifan ask us to draw a flower, he’ll draw me at the side and say that the flower was for Kyungie.”

 

The older one’s eyes widened. Don’t tell me… Kyungsoo added, “A-and what’s weirder was he kept on hugging me and I hug him too because he’s my friend but Jonginnie always kiss me on the lips but but but mommy and daddy can only do it, right? And also Minseokkie-hyung to Luhannie-hyung.”

 

W-wait, s-so it’s not for J-jongin’s father?

 

Minseok laughed nervously, thinking how to put it in a way Kyungsoo will understand even more. He loosened his tie and answered, “U-uhm… Well, Jonginnie likes Kyungie so much but-“

 

"But I like Jonginnie too, he’s my friend, so Kyungie should do it as well?" Kyungsoo waited in curiosity. He had a lot of questions running in his mind and he believes that Minseok knows everything because Minseok is great just like in the stories in his office that he always tell to the kids. I don’t know how to deal with kids for goodness’ sake! I just want to squeeze them, that’s all! This is more stressful than office work. Ugh.

 

When Minseok was about to answer, trying to change the topic since it’s hard to work something out when it’s clearly all his fault and stupidity to assume that it was for Jongin’s father, two figures appeared in front of them, Jongin holding Luhan’s hand as he pulled him to Kyungsoo’s table.

 

And the next moments just wanted Minseok and Luhan to punch themselves on the face, but not for the same reason.

 

Jongin reached for Kyungsoo and planted a slimy kiss on the older one’s lips that earned a wince from Kyungsoo. “Yah! He’s doing it again, Minseokkie-hyung!”

 

"But Minseokkie-hyung told Jonginnie—" Minseok immediately covered Jongin’s mouth with his palm, his hand covering most of the little boy’s face. Minseok laughed nervously, "Kyungsoo, just eat your lunch now."

 

Luhan looked at Minseok, catching his boyfriend’s attention with his intense gaze. “I know what you did, Minseok."

 

 

 

"Jongin told me everything."

 


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEAD MINSEOK WAIT TIL YIFAN FINDS ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE LOLOLOL

So what made me continue this fic? Because I have new dogs and I babytalk to them and my cute chocolate doggie reminded me of Kai so I named it Kai but the other white chocolate dog I just named Xiuxiu so XIUKAI FEELS LOL!

Keep subscribed and leave comments for me please~