barcodes

Probably Crackfic Prompts

Prompt:

Suho is out at the supermarket, buying a packet of chips because his idiot roommate, Chanyeol, wants chips so badly at three in the morning. What is he, Suho thinks, pregnant or something? Anyway, so Suho is at the counter, whips out his beautiful black credit card that makes the checkout lady swoon and collapse on the floor because whoa RICH. Suho walks out awkwardly, the 'i didnt do anything' plastered on his face, packet of chips in hand - not like anyone would be able to rat out /the/ $UHO anyway.

Suho drives home in his bootifuk car, whatever, and calls for Chanyeol but that isn't even home anymore, 'hyung, ive gone to baekhyuns house lmao gimme the chips later, i wont be back tomorrow though kthxbye' is taped on the wall in bright chanyeol-colours. Suho, with his bag of chips, storms off to his room and falls asleep because his rage is threatening to boil over and he really needs to sleep because it's nearly four already. He tosses the bag of chips to the floor.

Morning arrives. Wow the packet of chips has turned into a hot human what is happening?? Not to mention that theres a barcode on its .

 

 

Notes:

I have no idea who this human is. Jongdae? He seems like the type to have a barcode stamped on his . idk.

Can substitute characters with Navi, I'm thinking. But it seems like it would go both ways with hakyeon and ravi, like both of them seem like the type to have barcodes stamped on their asses. lmao bye