♦Part-2♦

BEHIND THE MASK..( please read chapter 29!)

 

 

                                           

 

 

chapter eight; Part-2

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 

 

"Doesn't he have a brother?"Taeyeon kept thinking as class went by."Isn't that why he agreed to G-dragons plan?"All this questions cirlced around taeyeon's head."Ms.Kim!"The teacher screamed at taeyeon making her snap-out of her thoughts."Uh...Yea teacher?"Taeyeon said as she cursed herself for not paying attention."Pay attention,If you don't want to then you can leave!"The teacher exclaimed."Okay,seongsam-nim"Taeyeon said as she bowed her head down apologizing.As class went by she sank back into her own thoughts.

                                   

 

                                                    

"Taeyeon?Taeyeon?earth to taeyeon!"A voice said waving his hand infront of taeyeon's face, bringing taeyeon back to real life."You like to to daydream alot, right?"Baekhyun Asked taeyeon who gave him a glarebefore standing up."You didn't answer my question!"Baekhyun exlaimed as he grabbed taeyeon's wristbefore she could walk away."I don't have to!"Taeyeon replied as she tried to free herself from his grip,Which he let go off,Taeyeon started walking away but turned around when baekhyun began to talk."Why?"Baekhyun asked."Why what?!"Taeyeon asked baekhyun who got up from his seatand walked towards her,Before getting out he got closer to her ear."Why are you like this to me?"He asked  whispering, sending shivers down taeyeon's neck.Before taeyeon could answer his question he got out of the classroom leaving her alone in the classroom .

 

 

                                                         

After school....

 

 

 

"Ahh!"Taeyeon yawned as she stretched her arms."Finally schools over!"Taeyeon mummbled under her breath,closing her eyes as she yawned once again.As she did this the lights suddenly went out."Ish!just what I needed"Taeyeon wined as she tried to find an exit,While looking or a least trying to find a wall to touch,she for sure touch something or someone...Taeyeon swallowed her saliva as she began to speak."Who is th-is?"Taeyeon said while stuttering."It's me"The voice said,Taeyeon didn't even have to ask who it was,She knew right away that it was no other then,Byun Baekhyun."What do you want?"Taeyeon asked in a cold tone."I should be asking you"Baekhyun told taeyeon as he looked down at her hands who where on his chest.Taeyeon cleared before removing them. "Sorry..."Was all she said,when all of a sudden  she heard a bom!,She quickly hugged onto baekhyun.Who stepped back upon feeling her sudden action.He swallowed his saliva as he felt her close to him.Somehow his hand found it's way towards her back and started patting it."It's okay..."He said as he contuined patting it.Taeyeon who was hugging him felt comfort,somehow.Why is he being like this,is it part of his  plan?Taeyeon thought.

 

 

                                                           

 

 

Authors note:

 

Yay! thanks for the 3 comments,it made my day! xD anywho this isnt a long update -cries-

I just cant seem to make long chapters ^,^!lol!  comment and subscribe please! I'll probaly make double update today! ^~^ yay!-iloveexalot