BEHIND THE MASK..( please read chapter 29!)

"  Comment and subscribe please!"                                       

 

 

                                                              

 

chapter  nine; 
                  

 

bird_divider.gif

 

 

Days later...........

 

 

"Ish!This girl!"Baekhyun mummbled under his breath,As he saw taeyeon hanging out with his buddies."Why is she always their with them,Its going to be hard to get  her?"Baekhyun thought remembering the plan G-dragon told him about.The plan that kept him awake for many nights.He just couldn't think of a way to make taeyeon fall inlove with him,Not that he isn't handsome or anything but he'll need more to attract taeyeon.He just couldn't approah her and be friends,Since for sure taeyeon hated him,For who knows what reason.Whenever he tried to talk to her she would just answer him in a cold tone or just walk way ignoring him.He felt insecure,He needed to save his brother from G-dragon but couldn't even deal with the plan.Whatever he tried he just got rejected,He felt like he wasnt going to be able to complete the plan and save his brother.All this thoughts circled around him.Making him worried.He needed to think of something soon,Before it was too late,He  just needed to finish this first part of the plan and move on to the second.He just needed to,He didnt even care if  taeyeon got hurt in the process.Before walking out of the school he mumbled."I'm sorry taeyeon....If I hurt you.....".

     

 

   bird_divider.gif

"Yah!"Sehun  laughed."Why are you like this?"Chen asked "Dude! that's like your line"Suho said as he pointed at chen laughing."Yah! Dont mess with me"Chen said as he got up faking to punch suho."Yah!stop fighting you pabo's"D.o screamed from the kitchen."Andwae!"Kai shouted back,recieving a glare from d.o."I mean okay!"He shouted back,While the 11 friends laughed and joked with  chen,Baekhyun sat in his room,Laying down on his bed looking at the ceiling,His arms behind his neck.Why am I like this?Baekhyun thought.Why can't think of ways to play with someone?.....After some time he shot up,"That's it!"He told himself"It'd for sure to work!"..........

 

   bird_divider.gif

Next day........

 

 

"Okay students,You may take your seats"The teacher said as she looked through her papers."Today we are going to be talking about a project you guys have to do."She contuined as she looked up at the students who whined and groaned upon hearing this."You will be working in partners!....."She told the students who started looking for their parthers,feeling happy,She smirked."And I will pick your parther!"She finished recieving whines from the students."Okay so it goes like this..."She started as she named the students one by one."Okay and lastly baekhyun and.....Taeyeon,Okay now go seat with your parthers"The teacher told the students who stood up from their seats."Me with baekhyun?"Taeyeon asked herself"Why me?"..Baekhyun smirked upon seeing taeyeons face."This for sure will work"He thought.

 

bird_divider.gif

Flashback:

 

 

"Excuse me...seogansim-nim?"baekhyun asked as he walked into the teachers office."Yes?"The teacher asked."May I speak with you?"Baekhyun asked as he sat infront of her."Of course...What do you need Mr.byun?"The teacher asked baekhyun who looked down bitting his lip."Umm...Are we going to do any parthner work this month?"Baekhyun asked shyly."hmm.Actually we are tomorrow!"The teacher replied."Why?"She asked"Because I wanted to see if you can parthner me with  Kim taeyeon...."Baekhyun said looking away."Why?"The teacher asked."Just...Its  for something am planning to do to her.....something good"Baekhyun finshed saying."Okay then I guess I can parthner you up with her.."The teacher said as she smirked."Okay thank youu"Baekhyun said as he got up and bowed At her before leaving."From now on your plan is begining...."Baekhyun told himself as he smirked.

End...

 

bird_divider.gif

"So were should we work at?"Taeyeon asked baekhyun."I dont know"He responded."In my house or your house it doesnt matter to me"He said as he looked at taeyeon smirking."If you want in your house..."Taeyeon said facing baekhyun,What am I going to do?She thought."Okay,Whatever you want,Meet me after school, so we can start working on it"Baekhyun said as  walked off.