♦Part-1

BEHIND THE MASK..( please read chapter 29!)

 

 

                               

 

 

                                                                     

As taeyeon walked through the hallways she thought."What should I do?" How am I going to confront baekhyun?All this thoughts made her worry.Running her fingers through her hair she let out a sigh.Before she could contuine walking a hand stopped her causing her to look up.She became nervous,Her palms got sweaty And her heart beat increased."Be strong"She cheered herself."What do you need?"She asked with a cold tone."Nothing, it's just that apparently you never look where your walking,So I thought why not stop her before she bumps into me"The deep husky voice said."Ish! whatever just move out of my way"Taeyeon said pushing baekhyun away but before she could walk away a hand grabbed her wrist pulling  her back."Yah!"She shouted looking back but before she could give a glare to anyone she saw baekhyun leaning on a locker minding his own bussiness,As she turned more she saw Luhan."Oh hey luhan!"She said with a bright smile.This made baekhyun roll his eyes."Ish! This two-face"He mummbled under his breath before walking away. "Oh hey! Where are you going?"Luhan asked"Oh am going to class"Taeyeon answered "Mind if I accompany you?"Luhan asked taeyeon who nodded"Of course!Let's go"

                                                        

 

                                                                  

 

 

"Ish! why isnt he being nice?"A voice asked"I dont know?!"Another voice said."If he doesnt win her over then our plan wont work!"Another voice insisted."Don't worry girls,I'll call G-dragon"The other voice responded dialing a number."Hello?"G-dragon asked."Hello,Have you told baekhyun about our plan?"The voice  said in an angry tone."Of course Cl ,I told him yesterday why?"G-dragon asked in an annoyed tone."Because he's being mean to her isn't he supposed to be wining her over?Dara asked taking the phone away from Cl who rolled her eyes."Maybe it's part of his plan,So just let him be" G-dragon said before hanging up."It better be".............

 

 

                                                                   

                                                                          

 

"Well I guess we slipt up here"Luhan told taeyeon,Making her snap out of her thoughts."I guess so"Taeyeon said As she faced luhan before going inside the classroom,Making her way towards her seat She saw baekhyun sleeping with his arm stretch out while laying his head on top of it.She smirked as she made her way towards him.When she finally reached her seat she faced him. "I guess I can be evil"Taeyeon thought to herself as she moved her hand closer to his ear but before she could pulled it a voice stopped her."Dont even dare".....Baekhyun said as he lifted up his head facing taeyeon who looked somewhere else not avioding eye contact."Ish! This girl"Baekhyun mummbled under his breath Before running his fingers through his hair in frustration."How am going to make her fall inlove with me when she hate me?!"Baekhyun thought.Taeyeon noticed she bit her lip before facing him."What are you thinking about?"she asked baekhyun who stopped running his fingers through his hair as he faced her."Nothing"....He answered looking at her who only gave him a glare."Do you have siblings?"Taeyeon suddenly asked."hmm....I.."Baekhyun started but got cut off"Of course he does!He has 11 brothers"Sehun said as he took a seat infront of them."Me,D.o-sh, luhan,kris,suho,ka-..."Sehun started saying but got cut off baekhyun."She asked me you pabo!".."Ish! sorry Mr.byun I'll let you answer then"Sehun said while he pouted.Baekhyun faced taeyeon and said,"No I dont have any siblings"This made taeyeon confused doesnt he have a brother?She thought.

 

 

Authors note:

 

Well sorry for not updating =[ I will make A longer updaate tomorrow! 

Please comment ans subscribe!

-iloveexalot ♥

."