Love that is Forbidden

YulSic Cafe

SUMMARY : Kwon Yuri fall in love to someone she's not supposed to fall in love with.

 

 


 

 

Kwon Yuri's POV

 

When I got to know the reason why my Dad leave me and my Mom, I promised to myself that I will never ever trust a guy again. So I did, I never once trust guy in my life but it didn't crossed my mind that if I do that, I will end up loving a girl -- no, a woman instead.

 

 

 

Yes. A woman, I am Kwon Yuri a 17 years old student and I have a big crush on someone, someone I'm not supposed to have feelings for and that someone is my English teacher Miss Jung Sooyeon or Jessica if she prefers to be called.

 

 

 

It never once crossed to me that a simple admiration will get this far, to the point that I always end up wanting to impress her. Miss Jung always has the what we called 'Ice Princess Expression', we never see her talk much not unless she's with our History teacher Miss Lee Soonkyu or Sunny for safe, for safe because if she caught you saying her real name you'll automatically get an after-school detention, pretty unreasonable if I may say but I didn't contradict, heck who wanted to be in a detention?

 

 

But for once, I did it and that's when the whole thing become a big mess.

 

 

"Hey, have you heard? Miss Lee said she'll do the detention on English Department."

 

 

"She did? I pity the one who's going to get it. It's like being in a lion den."

 

 

"I know right, Miss Jung is that scary."

 

 

If my ear isn't lying then I really heard the right thing. I purposely stay up late so I will wake up late too the next day, which means I'm going to get late on my first class which is History.

 


 

 

"So? Until what time do you want to chew that bacon on your mouth? You'll be late." Scolded my Mom when morning comes but I just shrugged, feeling happy at the thought of getting a detention and to be able to spend my time with Miss Jung.

 

 

Oh right. I forget to tell you, Miss Jung is 20 years old, about 163 cm based on my observation.. since I'm about 168 cm if I'm not mistaken, she has a long auburn colored hair that is semi-curled. She has a pair of beautiful yet sharp looking eyes, small and cute pointed nose and pink lips. She also always wear a flower scent perfume that never fails to drive me crazy everytime we walked past by each other. Overall Miss Jung has such a beauty that can perfectly fit as model but unfortunately her height contradict to that idea.

 

 

I was about to drink my glass of Ma Juice when my Mom kick the chair where I'm sitting. "Ah, why?!" I complained, "Why? Why don't I kick your out here right now, so you can go to school? You slacker!" She retorted.

 

"Fine. Geez, no need to kick me out." I said before getting my bag. "See you later." I kissed my Mom on her cheek before I leave.

 


 

 

'10 minutes late. Yosh!' I fist pump mentally before opening the classroom door. "Good morning! Miss Soonkyu! Sorry I'm late!" I greeted happily earning a shock expression from the class and a wide grin from my group of friends.

 

 

I saw Miss Lee's ear and nose emitting smokes before she shouted. "KWON YURI. OUT. DETENTION AT ENGLISH DEPARTMENT NOW!"

 

 

I was humming Mr. Mr. one of the song of my favorite girl group, Girls' Generation while skipping to the hallway that is now empty. If you pissed off your teacher you're supposed to feel sorry or scared right? But well, me? This is such a big opportunity. An opportunity to spend MY WHOLE DAY with Miss Jung.

 


 

 

I wonder if my situation right now is like that one character in the movie who felt her heart broken into a million pieces the moment she walked into a situation that she's not supposed to see.

 

Maybe yes, maybe not because what I'm feeling right now is like a thousand people just stab me with a sword and I can feel that my world will crumble until it turns into ash.

 

 

"D-Do you need anything Kwon?" I didn't dare to look up, because I'm afraid that if I do, I will end up crying like a kid who lost her candy.

 

 

I just saw Miss Jung kissing Mr. Ok, a Physical Education teacher and here I am unable to look at them, not because of embarrassment but because I love her and I know that it is so wrong for me to say that I'm in love with the person that I'm not supposed to.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry, I---I'm sorry." I tried really hard not to stutter but how can I not? How can I not react that way when I just saw the person I love kissing someone, how can I just pretend that everything seems fine when obviously it's not. It's like pretending not to see a house covered in big fire.

 

 

I ran and chuckled when I realized that I'm acting like a stupid character in the movie that always ends up as a second choice but despite all of that I can feel the tears flowing non-stop into my eyes.

 


 

(A/N : Heol. Heol. Heol. Jk, this is not the end. I just write it too long for my liking so I decided to make a sequel instead, although I'm not really sure if you will love the sequel. Owell, yes. It is a double update. I have school tomorrow so for you not too miss me much I do this. Just kidding! lol. Thank you subscribers and to those who leave a comment, you guys don't have any idea how much you make me happy. <3 -- Raven.)