Dr. Jung quick, Kwon Yuri is Sick

YulSic Cafe

Summary : Kwon Yuri and Dr. Jung.

 


 

 

A loud sneeze that sounds like a thunder echoes to the whole covered court, stopping on their track, the rest of the players stares blankly to the tall tan girl that can be seen scratching her nose with teary eyes.

 

 

"You should've skip our practice dude." Said Taeyeon before slowly walking towards her friend.

 

 

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Replied Yuri happily, ignoring the pain she's currently feeling.

 

 

Taeyeon turn her back to continue with the practice and that's also the same time when Yuri collapses on the ground.

 

 

 


 

 

"Uhh." 4 of Yuri's group of friends just stares to the doctor in front of them, with a stupid look on their faces.

 

 

It seems to be the first time for them to see a doctor who can pass as Miss Korea. "Well?" Said the doctor before turning to the four.

 

 

"A-Ah. Yes, yes. She passed out while we're practicing for our basketball tournament." Answered Sooyoung still in dazed.

 

 

"She probably stay in the rain and let herself dry without taking a bath then overwork herself on your practice, she'll be fine. Just let her drink this medicines." Said the doctor before handling the prescription. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" Suddenly butted Hyoyeon dumbly which earned a nudge from both of her sides by Taeyeon and Yoona.

 

 

The doctor runs her fingers into her hair, smiles to the four before saying. "Jessica, Jessica Jung."

 

 

That leaves the four dumbfounded.

 

 


 

 

"Guys!! I found her!!" Said Yuri energetically as she decided to visit her friends who's currently practicing.

 

 

"Who?" Asked the four, obviously uninterested. "My angel and my future wife." Said Yuri dreamily, the four fake to gagged, finding their friend's behavior and pick-up line so corny.

 

 

"Dude, you're sick. You better hurry home before we bring you to the nearest hospital again." Said Hyoyeon, Yuri's eyes literally shine at the mention of 'hospital. "Oh, please do. I am more than willing to be on the hospital." The four facepalmed but then widened their eyes as the realization hit them one by one.

 

 

"No.Freaking.Way." They said in chorus

 

 


 

 

"Yuri won't be around. Again. She's sick." Announced Taeyeon, "Hey, Ambro. Come here. Play with us." She called out to the junior who's on the bench, Amber skipped happily. More than happy to be able to play together with her seniors.

 

 

"That burn kid isn't sick. I'm sure of it." Announced Sooyoung while narrowing her eyes to no one in particular, "How did you know Unnie?" Asked Yoona, "Oh. Just guessing." Hyoyeon and Taeyeon smack her on the back of her head.

 

 


 

 

"Oh, you're here again." Said Jessica, fixing her eye-glass while raising one of her brow.

 

 

Yuri scratches her cheek using her point finger before letting out a small chuckle. "Y-Yeah. I feel sick." She lied.

 

 

"Follow me then." Said Jessica, Yuri stands up with a smile then follows.

 

 

But soon, her smile faded when someone casually greeted the doctor with a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Your hormones Tiff. I have a patient." Said Jessica in English, Yuri just stood there, trying to decipher the words that escapes the doctor mouth.

 

 

"Oh, what a cutie." Said the slightly blonde girl with a doctor coat in front of Yuri. Once again, Yuri just stood there with an awkward smile on her face.

 

 

"What's your name?" Yuri sighed in relief when the woman in front of her speak in a language she's very familiar of. "Y--" Before Yuri can state her name, Jessica already drag her somewhere.

 

 


 

 

Yoona decided to ignore Kwon Yuri as best as she could, while on the other hand Hyoyeon wants to punch Yuri in the face but with the help of Taeyeon and Sooyoung, who's restraining the latter, Yuri is safe for now.

 

 

"Seriously guys, let me go so I can erase the stupid smile on our friend's face!" Hyoyeon shouted, Yuri didn't hear her.

 

 

"Yuri-unnie is scary, is she going to be fine?" Asked Yoona to the other three, Yuri is smiling weirdly to no one in particular like she can see a flying unicorn somewhere and she seems to be the only one enjoying it.

 

 

"Seriously, this dude is sick. For real." Sooyoung couldn't help but exclaimed.

 

 

"Kwon Yuri, if we lose on our game. I'm not going to let you play again!!" Shouted Taeyeon, Yuri finally snapped out of her weirdness.

 

 


 

 

"Are you courting Jessie?" Tiffany narrowed her eyes to the tan girl who's leaning beside the office of Jessica Jung.

 

 

Yuri is holding a ticket on her hand while shifting uncomfortable from time to time. "Uh.. well." She started, finding it hard to calm down because of the way Tiffany looks at her.

 

 

"I just want to invite her to watch our basketball game this coming saturday." Yuri finished.

 

 

Tiffany nods her head in understanding, before saying. "Is there a cutie there?"

 

 

"You know, someone a bit shorter than me and has a dimples and all. Of course, a woman too." Tiffany added while looking at Yuri with anticipation.

 

 

Yuri hummed, "There is." she then paused. "If you help me with Dr. Jung, I'll help you with her."

 

 

Tiffany agreed without any hesitation.

 

 


 

 

"I'm so gonna kill you for making me take a leave Tiff." Venom can be sense on Jessica's tone of voice that Tiffany find it hard to look at her friend.

 

 

"W-Well. Didn't you say you missed your favorite patient Jessie." Replied Tiffany in a teasing manner.

 

 

Jessica glance at her friend, "What are you talking about?" Jessica feign to be innocent.

 

 

"When will Yuri come back and pretend to be sick again." Tiffany suddenly said, copying Jessica's way of talking. Jessica then hang her head low, totally embarrassed.

 

 

"I didn't miss Yuri!" Bursted Jessica, which happens to be a wrong move because Kwon Yuri is just two steps away from her. "Ooh." Utter Yuri in disappointment.

 

 

"W-Well, it is still a pleasure that you decided to watch our game. Hmm, bye." Yuri bid an awkward goodbye, took a glance of disappointment on Jessica's position before leaving with a deep sigh.

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica decided to just quietly watch the game.

 

 


 

 

The whistle blows and all eyes of the audience landed to the girl lying on the ground, both hands on her shin. "Argh!" Yuri let out a grunt of pain.

 

 

The way she fall off isn't actually accidentally because the one guarding her purposely kick her on the shin.

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany being a doctor obviously didn't just watch, Tiffany called for an ambulance while Jessica without thinking much ran towards the tan girl.

 

 


 

 

"The game!!" Yuri abruptly woke up. "Argh!!" She shouted as she felt a pain on her shin. "Don't move." Yuri's gaze landed to the auburn haired woman standing beside her occupied hospital bed.

 

 

She then transfer her gaze somewhere else before lying back again. Purposely turning her back to the doctor. "How are you feel--" Yuri cutted her off. "I actually want to be alone."

 

 

Jessica sigh, places her folder in the nearest table then sit beside the sulking tan girl. "I know you're mad at me." She said softly.

 

 

"Why would I be? It's not like you're my girlfriend or what." Replied Yuri coldly, pain passed by Jessica's face for a second before she let out a sigh again.

 

 

"Yuri I--"

 

 

"What?!" Growled Yuri before hastily turning around.

 

 

Jessica expected that Yuri will turn around so withouth having a second thought she lean down and pressed her lips into Yuri's.

 

 


"Lalala~ Dr. Jung quick~ Kwon Yuri is sick.." The door burst open, "Dr. Jung quic..." Those who are singing pause and stares at the scene in front of them, with wide eyes and open mouth. "Dr. Jung is kissing Yuri who is sick~" They finished.

 

 

"Wha--" Taeyeon didn't get to finished what she's about to say when Yuri suddenly say, "I love you. You're now my girlfriend."

 

 

Jessica smirk before flipping her hair. "Sure."

 

 

The four looked at the two dumbfounded. 'What the hell just happened?'

 


 

(A/N : Hmm, first. I want to apologize for not updating ' Blue Rose' this past few days--weeks. That is, if you're reading that on-going fic of mine. Second, sorry for always making you wait on my update. Third, I was supposed to update yesterday but I'm still not feeling well so I ended up sleeping. Hope you understand. Well, good night. -- Raven.Alois)