Don't Leave Me

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

At the thousand miles in the sky, the lovey dovey CEO and his secertary were in the plane flying to Taiwan. With their hands entangled under the blanket that they were sharing, both were whispering, and giggling, AND stealing kisses like teenagers in love. Totally oblivious to possible stares from other passengers in the same plane.

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun hissed, when Siwon planted another kiss on his neck, "Hmmmmm~!"

Siwon chuckled, "You smell so nice Kyu..." And he nibbled on Kyuhyun's ear softly.

"Ahhhh sajangnim... No... Don't make me..." Kyuhyun muttered.

Siwon grinned, "Make you what? Aroused?" He whispered seductively.

Kyuhyun gulped but he had to remain calm, as he did not want to have an way high in the sky.

 

"Tsk... I should have booked business class..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

"And as if you will bear to have a gap in between us." Siwon teased, sniffing on Kyuhyun's neck while his hands playing with Kyuhyun's fingers under the blanket.

"Hmmm Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun moaned softly with his eyes half closed when Siwon brushed his lips on his sensitive nape.

"See, you like it too. Haha!" The CEO laughed.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes, and pushed Siwon slightly off, "Sajangnim!!"

But soon, Kyuhyun had his head lying on Siwon's shoulder (which is true on Siwon's words...), as he was enjoying with Siwon caressing the surface of his hand. Staying in silence for minutes, both were slowly dozing off on each other, with smiles on them as they closed their eyes throughout the rest of the flight.

 

And same for the journey to the hotel assigned to Siwon and Kyuhyun, both were seated at the car of the car with the Taiwan's hotel representative sitting in front of the car with the driver, having their hands entwined on top of Siwon's lap.

Sensing a pair of curious eyes were looking at them through the rear mirror, Siwon smiled at the reflection with direct glares, not backing out of letting go Kyuhyun's hand, "My secretary is afraid of cold. Hope you don't mind."

The representative was startled to get caught in stealing glances at them, went flustered when Siwon spoke. He shook his head, "I am sorry... I didn't mean to stare..."

Siwon continued with his smile, "It is ok." He turned to Kyuhyun who was narrowing his eyes at the situation, "We don't mind either." And even went on to give a peck on Kyuhyun's forehead.

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun whispered harshly with Siwon's sudden move, looking nervously at the representative who was burning with embarrassment.

Siwon did not reply, however, he just continued to look at Kyuhyun with those lovingly eyes. And so, until they reached the hotel, no other words were exchanged.

-------------------

"Welcome to Taiwan, Mr Choi." The General Manager of the hotel that will be in collaboration with Hotel Choi was already at the entrance to welcome the CEO.

"Thank you Mr Chou." Siwon shook their hands firmly, and walked through the hotel, with Kyuhyun by his side, "This is my secretary, Cho Kyuhyun. If there is anything regarding the hotel matters, you can look for him. But only, solely work matters."

"Sure, that isn't a problem." Mr Chou smiled, shaking hands with Kyuhyun, "I believed that both of you are tired of the flight, so I will get the staffs to bring you up to the suite. We will start the discussion tomorrow morning."

"That is great." Siwon replied, and followed Mr Chou in the lifts up to their suite.

 

The hotel had prepared the deluxe suite with two bedrooms and a living room coming with it for Siwon and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun could not believe his eyes, when he walked in the suite, and found out that they are going to sleep in the same suite. The moment Mr Chou and his staffs left the suite, Kyuhyun was pulled into Siwon's embrace.

"Finally..." Siwon mumbled.

"Sajangnim... We are staying in the same...suite?" Kyuhyun questioned.

Siwon pulled away, "Of course we are. There are two bedrooms. So they arranged a suite for us."

Kyuhyun nodded in understanding, but Siwon's lusty eyes on him said otherwise, "But...what they did not know is... We will just going to use one bedroom."

Kyuhyun gulped. Of course they will be using one bedroom... He can't bring himself to sleep in another bedroom without Siwon by his side.

 

Siwon smirked and grabbed Kyuhyun tight towards, pulling him towards one of the bedrooms, "Shall we try the bed now?"

"Try...? Sajangnim!!" Kyuhyun gasped, but he couldn't move a bit at all, as he was held tight under Siwon's arms.

The CEO chuckled loud knowing Kyuhyun cannot resist his call for y time, so as quickly, bumping themselves into the bedroom, and flopped Kyuhyun onto the bed. He hovered over Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun's plump lips with his fingers, and enjoying the sight of Kyuhyun blushing on him.

"Still shy? After so many times of connecting, you are still shy with me?" Siwon teased.

Kyuhyun pouted hearing the tease and slapped Siwon's chest lightly for protest, "You are always making fun of me."

"Hahaha that is because," Siwon leaned forward to kiss the plump lips gently and pulled away quickly before Kyuhyun asked for more, "You are just way too adorable blushing like a bunny."

"And so you only allow people to talk to me regarding work? How nice of you." Kyuhyun pouted even further, in such a cute way that Siwon almost wanted to shove himself in Kyuhyun straight.

"Of course I can't let others know about your cuteness... Only me...have the privilege to see...and..." Siwon sneaked his hands under Kyuhyun's shirt, started to roam on the milky skin, "Touch."

 

Kyuhyun moaned when Siwon's hands moved up to his chest where his s were waiting for Siwon's touch, arching his back to welcome Siwon's hands on his sensitive nubs. Siwon chuckled seeing an eager Kyuhyun, and removed his hands out of Kyuhyun's shirt to it. 

"Someone has been aroused since we were in the plane, huh?" Siwon teased, peeling the shirt off, revealing the familiar bare top under his eyes.

"Hmmmm... All your fault." Kyuhyun complained, throwing his hands on Siwon's shirt to it as well.

Siwon chuckled, and ripped his shirt off before Kyuhyun was done in ing, and flung onto Kyuhyun to ravish his secretary starting from the neck.

"Ahhhhh Siwonnie!" Kyuhyun purred, feeling the skillful tongue on his skin, and at the same time taking Siwon's shirt off completely to have his hands on the broad back.

 

Just when they were getting heated up, Siwon's phone rang. Loud and clear.

However, both did not break apart to care about the phonecall, and even went on to take off the bottoms. 

 

"Siwonnie~"

"Hmmmm baby..."

 

The phone came again, when both were left with the underwears. Loud and clear again. And this time, Kyuhyun had to push Siwon away snapping from their arousals.

"Sajangnim!! Call!" Kyuhyun pointed at Siwon's phone.

"Don't care..." Siwon pushed Kyuhyun back on the bed to continue with his ministrations on Kyuhyun.

But Kyuhyun pushed Siwon again and sat up on the bed, "What if it is something important?"

Siwon sighed, seeing how persistent Kyuhyun was. He got off the bed, and picked up the phone.

 

"Hello?" Siwon stood at the edge of the bed, in his glory with just an underwear covering his attractive parts. Kyuhyun couldn't help but to admire the sight on the bed, a little regretful to push Siwon away as he wanted Siwon to be back over him.

"Son!!"

Siwon widened his eyes as he choked, "Mo....mother?!"

Kyuhyun had his eyes bulged out as well hearing Siwon addressing his mother.

 

"Are you in Taiwan now?"

"How...how did you know?!"

"I have my ways. Is Kyuhyun with you?"

"You are a very creepy mother... Yes he is with me." Siwon eyed at Kyuhyun, up and down on him with those lusty eyes that Kyuhyun had to slap him back on the phone with his mother.

 

"Oh then you should try that new position that I told you previously... You know..."

"OH MOTHER!!" Siwon was red with embarrassment, as his mother was on the topic of the kamasutra once again...

"Shhhhh I have learnt a new tactic at Italy. Oh my you should have come with me, the Italians here do know how to..."

Siwon pinched his temple and walked further away from the bed as he tried to pacify his mother.

While Kyuhyun could only kneeled on the bed, sulking as he saw Siwon pacing around the suite. Not that he was complaining, to eye at the CEO only in his underwear, drooling completely at the toned bod. That chest, those s, the abs, that biceps......

 

Kyuhyun shook his head as the more he looked at Siwon, the more tighter his below became. So he threw himself on the bed, flipping the blanket over his head, hoping that will calm his aroused beating heart.

Come to think of it, Kyuhyun drifted off in his mind, recalling that one day where his mother decided to video call them, and showing them the various positions that she had found out from while she was travelling. One position, looking especially complicated...and painful in the eyes of the couple. Siwon rejected to do so, arguing with his mother over the video call, while Kyuhyun stared at the position trying to figure out how it works. And they had to do it, rough, hard, deep and the ings have to be multipled by hundred times... Of course, Siwon did not and will not want to hurt Kyuhyun, just to follow his mother's ridiculous idea which god who knows where she learnt that from.

"You have been shoving your thick thing inside Kyuhyun, and that is painful enough. So don't you argue with me." And this is what Mama Choi fought back with her statement, causing the couple to almost choke on their saliva, with full red blushes on their faces.

 

However, they did, actually, tried out that absurd position, for a night. Kyuhyun insisted to do it, as he did not want to disappoint Siwon's mother, no matter how ridiculous the idea was. And god, though that was intense and rough, and Kyuhyun could not deny the amount of pleasure that he had received, that drained him totally with just one round. He did not even have the chance to enjoy the sweet after-makeout moments, because he was knocked out straight after.

If only...he is a girl...things will be easier... Isn't it?

 

While still on the phone with his mother, Siwon turned around, wanting to see his secretary, only to find Kyuhyun was hidden under the blankets. Somehow, that ached his heart, thinking that Kyuhyun was upset. Siwon was super apologetic, when he saw Kyuhyun almost blank out right after they were done with the es trying out that crazy position. So he can understand, if Kyuhyun was scared to hear about his mother, giving crazy ideas...

 

Finally putting down the phone, Siwon sighed, and walked back to the bed. He pulled the blanket away gently, and found Kyuhyun pouting at him.

"I am sorry baby... My mother..." Siwon sighed once more, "I am so sorry if she scares you..."

Kyuhyun shook his head, "I am fine..."

Siwon slipped under the blanket, pulling Kyuhyun nearer to him, feeling the body heat on him, "Then why are you hiding under the blanket? I couldn't see your face, and I am worried... As if...you did not want to see me anymore..."

Kyuhyun blushed, "I...am afraid I cannot control myself...if I keep staring at you...with nothing on but an underwear..."

Siwon grinned and snuggled closer at Kyuhyun, "Oh.... You missed my body on you..."

 

"I did..." Kyuhyun admitted, "And...I thought of the time where...we tried that position your mother suggested..."

"No. Though that was hot, but I am not going to do that again. Not when you are going to be so drained and tired...and hurt." Siwon shook his head to reject that idea.

Kyuhyun smiled, seeing how protective Siwon was on him. He cupped Siwon's face within his palms and pressed a sweet kiss on the thin lips that he always love, "Then can I request, for a slow and lovely make out now?"

Siwon chuckled, "Of course, bunny. Lets continue from where we were left from earlier."

Kyuhyun giggled when Siwon started to attack his body once again.

-------------------

The next morning started with waves of meetings and discussions on the details of the collaboration. Siwon was sharp as usual to pinpoint on the loopholes, and making decisive decisions, while Kyuhyun was at his side, listening attentively and taking down the notes. There was almost zero skinship from the couple, and both were behaving normally like the CEO and his secretary in the eyes of the people in the meeting. Both were professional enough to keep their hands away from each other. 

Until the end of the meetings. After shaking hands with the respective managers, Siwon reached out for Kyuhyun and pulled him closer to whisper in his ear. And Kyuhyun beamed sweetly after hearing from what Siwon had said to him, and mumbled a 'thanks' into Siwon's ear as well. Those who had not exit the room, were eyeing curiously with the behaviour between the CEO and the secretary. They had heard rumours about the CEO, but seeing the seriousness from Siwon and Kyuhyun, they did not question much. Afterall, what matters most, is the business that will bring in profits to the both sides.

After saying goodbye to the people left in the room, Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun's hand to drag him out. Its time for them to have their own fun...

 

Kyuhyun was grinning in the car that Siwon rented in Taiwan, bouncing in the car like a cute little kid and holding Siwon's freed hand throughout the journey to the place that Siwon was bringing him to. Siwon had to control himself hard not to pounce at his secretary in the car, by kissing Kyuhyun's fingers and palm as a diversion.

"Siwonnie... Are we there yet?" Kyuhyun asked for 10th time, as Siwon brought his hand up for the 5th kiss on his fingers.

"Soon, baby. Paitence." Siwon chuckled. He was absolutely loving the eager Kyuhyun, especially the way Kyuhyun called out his name.

 

Reaching the place, Kyuhyun squealed when he saw the academy in front of him. He bounced off the car immediately, wanting to zoom into the building not wanting to wait for Siwon. Siwon smiled as he got off the car, expecting Kyuhyun to be in the building. But as he locked the car and turned around, a pair of arms flunged at Siwon, pressing their lips together.

Kyuhyun blushed as he pulled away from the short yet passionate kiss, "Love you Siwonnie." And he ran into the building leaving Siwon grinning to himself by the car.

 

"Omma!! Appa!!" Kyuhyun called out for his parents, the moment he stepped in the academy.

"Kyun ah!" Kyuhyun's mother recognised her son's heavenly voice, and ran forward to hug her son, "Oh my Kyun ah!"

"Omma~" Kyuhyun whined as he laid his head comfortably on his mother's shoulder, "I miss you!"

Pulling away, Mama Cho cupped Kyuhyun's face and observed her son closely, "Aigooo my son ah... You have grown so much. My handsome boy."

Kyuhyun giggled, totally enjoying the touch from his mother.

"And oh my... You are glowing. Have a lot of good times with your boyfriend, huh?" Mama Cho teased.

Kyuhyun blushed, "Omma!!"

 

Out came his father, who was equally happy to see his son. He ran towards to bear hug his son and wife, shocking them much.

"Appa!!" Kyuhyun beamed, as he felt a pressure on him.

And the family started the small gathering in their own happy world, with Kyuhyun's parents caressing his face, and Kyuhyun leaning on his parents letting them pamper him. He really missed his parents big times...

For Siwon who entered later than Kyuhyun, was standing aside, seeing his lover in the arms of the loving parents with that proud grin. Oh yes, he really do enjoy making Kyuhyun happy as much as possible. Even if the tooth-aching sweetness is overdosing everyone around...

 

Mama Cho caught sight of Siwon at the side, pulling herself away from the happy family of three, and signaled Siwon to join them. Kyuhyun blushed, the moment Siwon was beside bowing at his parents.

"Mr Cho, Mrs Cho. I am Choi Siwon." Siwon greeted.

"Aigoooo what a handsome man. And so polite." Mama Cho placed her arms on Siwon's shoulders to take a good look at Siwon, "You are indeed as what you said about yourself."

Siwon smiled sheepishly, as he recalled his daring confession over the phone with Mama Cho.

"And don't be so formal with us. Call us like how Kyun called us, or anything you are comfortable with except Mr and Mrs." Mama Cho beamed, totally satisfied with Kyuhyun's choice.

"Yes, Eomoni. Abeoji..." Siwon greeted again.

 

"I hope Kyuhyun did not give you any trouble." Papa Cho spoke, patting on Siwon's shouler.

"Appa!!" Kyuhyun pouted.

Siwon chuckled, but he pulled Kyuhyun closer to his side on his waist as he replied, "He did not. But if he did, I am sure I will love no matter what trouble he gives."

"Awwwww you are such a sweet boy, Siwon ah." Mama Cho teared, hearing such heartwarming confession from Siwon, knowing her son will be loved always.

Kyuhyun blushed again, tilting his head to face Siwon, who was already grinning with his deep dimples at Kyuhyun. And he knew, he is in love with Siwon again, and deeper and stronger...

 

Just then, a group of people walked out of a classroom, seems like a lesson just ended in the academy. Just when Siwon was telling Kyuhyun's parents about himself, someone called his name, having his head to turn towards the voice.

A voice of a girl.

 

"Oppa? Siwon oppa?"

Siwon blinked trying to register the face and voice, until he formed an 'O' shape on his face.

"Yoona?" Siwon mouthed.

"Its you oppa." Yoona beamed at Siwon, and threw herself at Siwon, hugging the shocked man.

 

Kyuhyun arched his eyebrows at the side, seeing how intimate the two were behaving.

"Siwon ah, you know Yoona?" Mama Cho though as equally confusing, she questoned.

Pulling away from Yoona, Siwon nodded, "Ya... She is..."

But Yoona smiled as she introduced herself, "I am Siwon oppa's ex girlfriend from the same university that we attended in Korea."

 

And Kyuhyun immediately remembered a while back where Siwon played truth or dare on his birthday. The truth about his longest relationship...

So this is the girl that Siwon dated for the longest in his history of relationship...

 

Im Yoona is the heirness of a company that owns the biggest jewelry brand that is very popular in Korea, and she is situated in Taiwan to boost the business there. Meanwhile, she is studying Mandarin at the academy as part timer. Never did she expect to see her long-time lover in Taiwan, therefore she was glad to see a familiar face at such least expected place.

"Oppa, why are you here? Do you know Mr and Mrs Cho?" Yoona asked innocently.

"Oh...ya.. I do know them..." Siwon smiled as he pulled Kyuhyun closer to him, "I know their son too. This is Cho Kyuhyun, my secretary..."

"Oh hello Kyuhyun-ssi!" Yoona nodded her head.

"And my boyfriend." Siwon finished with his sentence.

 

Yoona was stunned at first, then she blinked her eyes...and her turn to form an 'O' shape with .

"Erm, yeobo, didn't you have a meeting to attend?" Mama Cho spoke, pulling Papa Cho along, wanting to give some space to the three who were basically froze at their positions.

 

In that few minutes of silence, Kyuhyun was not at all comfortable. Wanting to walk away, but Siwon grabbed his wrist tight, not allowing Kyuhyun to leave his side. He pulled Kyuhyun's wrist, letting him to fall on his chest, and looked down at the blushing face with much loving stares, wanting to use action to prove his love for Kyuhyun and ease his insecured issue.

But all Kyuhyun had in his mind, was to find an excuse to be away from the awkward situation. Kyuhyun muttered the moment he decided on the lamest excuse ever, "Sajangnim.I...need to go...toilet." 

Siwon narrowed his eyes, as though he knew what exactly Kyuhyun was thinking, but he let go of Kyuhyun. With the new freedom, Kyuhyun scrambled to the back of the academy, as if he was really urgent for a toilet release.

 

Yoona giggled the moment Kyuhyun was out of sight, "Oppa, Kyuhyun-ssi is really a beautiful person."

"I know, his voice is heaven too." Siwon agreed.

"No wonder... You had a change in your taste." Yoona smiled, "I envy you...and him."

"Envy?" Siwon asked.

"Because you found a true love, and he got you."

"True love?"

"The way you stared at him, you never did that to me ever. And I bet you never do that to others too. So, that must be true love." Yoona explained.

Siwon grinned, showing his deep dimples, and nodded agreeing to that idea. Yes, he likes that true love theory. His true love...Cho Kyuhyun.

And in his mind, he decided another plan, that he could execute in Taiwan, with the help from Yoona...

 

Soon, the ex boyfriend and girlfriend were laughing and talking about their lives after they broke up. So when Kyuhyun entered the lobby, he was a little crestfallen to see them talking happily. Yoona even placed her hands on Siwon's arms, and slapping his arms as they recalled the embarrassing jokes that they shared in university.

"Oh Kyuhyun-ssi, you are back." Yoona beamed at Kyuhyun, with her hands still on Siwon, "We were saying how silly Siwon oppa was when there was once he tried to prepare a surprise for me, yet it backfired and turned out to be failed surprise."

Kyuhyun did not reply, sitting quietly at the corner as they continued with their stories in their own world.

 

Even when Siwon brought him to a restaurant that has the best steamboat in Taiwan... Even when Siwon tucked him in the bed hugging him possessively from behind... Even when Siwon mumbled numerous times of "I love you" into his ears acting like a lullaby coaxing him to sleep... Kyuhyun could not help but to feel a pang of dejection, though he had assured that he was alright when Siwon asked him of being in low spirits.

He did not want to make himself an extremely jealous person, whenever Siwon met up with his ex-girlfriend, and he believed he is sure that he will meet more in the future. But, seeing how Siwon was so leisurely talking to his ex, and there is nothing he could come in between their conversation, he did feel a little neglected...

 

Kyuhyun shook his head, shaking off those thought about his insecurity.

Damn you Cho Kyuhyun! After so many times of Siwon saying loves to you, you still can't have that tiny confidence in yourself and Siwon? See how he proclaimed his love in front of your parents! And how he declared the relationship to the people he knows! You should be ashamed of yourself, Cho!! Kyuhyun scolded himself in his head.

He knew...he got to stop all these thinkings.

 

Believe in yourself and Siwon...

 

"I love you Siwon... Don't leave me..." Kyuhyun whispered, as he slowly drifted to sleep.

--------------------

However, as the days went by, Kyuhyun's mood was not picking up at the right way. Partly due to the meetings that they were packed with almost everyday, and Kyuhyun noticed that even in the meetings, Siwon was caught at times, looking at his phone, and smiling to himself as he read the texts that were sent to him. Also, after they were done with meetings and the works on hand, Siwon would leave Kyuhyun with his parents while he was away without Kyuhyun following.

"I know you would want to spend more time with your parents. I will not be at your way." Siwon explained.

"But, where will you be going?" Kyuhyun would cling on Siwon and asked.

"I need to settle some issues. No worries, nothing too serious, alright?" And Siwon would reply with a peck on Kyuhyun's forehead before he left.

 

And at nights, Kyuhyun would arrive back at the hotel alone, no sight of Siwon around. So he had to sleep alone, feeling lonely without Siwon pampering him with goodnight kisses. But when morning came, Siwon was there, sleeping next to him with the arms and legs wrapped around him. Confusingly enough, but Kyuhyun never questioned what and where Siwon was doing.

He tried not to jump into conclusion, bad conclusion in his definition, but he could sometimes, smell a very lady-like perfume on Siwon when he woke up with Siwon pressing his bare chest on his face...

 

And this went on for a week. That left just two more days in Taiwan, as the collaboration was almost at the confirmed stage. Siwon was smiling once again, after he looked up from his phone the moment the meeting was ended, and this times, was grinning even wider showing his deep dimples. With just two more days, Kyuhyun was sure that Siwon would bring him to a romantic date to end their business trip, just like how they had fun in Singapore. However, Siwon was once again, driving Kyuhyun to the academy.

"Siwon," Kyuhyun decided he shall not spend the second last day with his parents, "I want to spend the day with you."

Siwon turned towards Kyuhyun and apologized with that apologetic face, "I am sorry Kyu. I know I have not been accompanying you much around Taiwan, but today...is crucial."

"What is crucial?" Kyuhyun asked, with a tone of disappointment, "You have...not been spending our free times together much...and..." Kyuhyun could feel the tears coming from his eyes, "I...we have not been...doing it...for days..."

Siwon chuckled, "Oh... Someone is missing me on bed huh?" Siwon reached out to pinch Kyuhyun's nose, "Today will be the last day, I promise. And tomorrow, we will have a good time together, alright?"

 

Getting out of the car, Kyuhyun pouted, but what can he do? He nodded and allowed Siwon to kiss his forehead and lips, before seeing Siwon driving off to hell know wherever he is going. 

Everything...will be alright, right?

 

Spending another day with his parents, not that he is complaining, since he did missed his parents much. So they went shopping and eating, having his own time of fun with his parents. Not wanting to get his parents worry for him, Kyuhyun acted as though nothing had happened. But being his parents, they knew, Kyuhyun was not at all cheerful while he was with them.

"If you are unhappy, you should voice out. Making sure that the other party knows about your feelings." Mama Cho spoke, while they were sending him back to the hotel at night, "I know Siwon will understand."

"Yes omma. I know." Kyuhyun mumbled, "Don't worry for me."

 

Bidding goodbye, Kyuhyun stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the hotel. But a sight shocked him real hard at the entrance, that he broke down instantly.

Siwon was smiling at Yoona, with her hands over Siwon's nape pulling him for a tight hug, and Siwon returned the hug around Yoona's waist. And they stood at the place for a few minutes, having no intention to release the hug, not realising Kyuhyun was at the side, witnessing the sight of their hug.

While his tears came flowing down uncontrollably, Kyuhyun bit his lips to prevent himself from crying out loud. He did not want to make himself a foolish person, or to make a scene right at the entrance. So turning away, Kyuhyun quietly creeped into the hotel without them knowing. As swiftly as ever, he let himself into the lift, pressing to the floor of his hotel room.

 

Inside the lift, he broke down again, with all the thoughts flowing into his mind. 

So that is the reason why Siwon left me with my parents...so he could have his time spent with his ex-girlfriend. So that is the reason why Siwon was smiling to himself at the phone whenever he received texts from his ex-girlfriend. So that is the reason why he got that lady-like perfume on him... So that is the reason why...he did not even want to make love to me anymore... Indeed...me not being a girl...is an obstacle for him...

So...has he had enough fun with me? Am I being dumped now?

Am I?????

 

When the lift binged at the floor, Kyuhyun stomped out towards the hotel room. With his shaky hands, he opened the room, and straight away, he grabbed whatever necessities that he needs and threw them into his bag. He had to move out, before Siwon returns...before anymore heartbreak was given to him.

But before he was about to get out of the hotel room, the door was opened. Siwon freezed when he saw a teary Kyuhyun holding his bag packed with his necessities, as if he was about to leave.

"Kyu? Where are you going?" Siwon stepped into the room anxiously, "Why are you tearing? What had happened?!" 

Kyuhyun wiped his tears, and with a choke in his throat, he spoke, "I...am going. So you can have your...fun time...with your ex-girlfriend."

"What?" Siwon was confused, totally having no idea what Kyuhyun was talking about, "Going where?"

He reached out for Kyuhyun, but Kyuhyun slapped his hands away, "DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T TOUCH ME WITH THOSE HANDS THAT YOU USED TO HUG HER!!"

 

Siwon blinked at Kyuhyun's outburst, frowning at his accusation. What was going on....?

 

"I am going...to stay at my parents' place. And I will go back...to Korea tomorrow. So you can have your...fun time with her. And I will...resign, so don't you worry." Kyuhyun mumbled through the sniff, while he stepped out of the room, "Goodbye."

Absorbing what Kyuhyun had said, Siwon processed through his head on the possible situation that had Kyuhyun reacting this way. And after a few seconds browsing in his quick mind, he finally piece everything together.

 

"Oh."

Kyuhyun must have seen that.

 

And quickly to react, he dashed out of the room, and ran towards the lift where Kyuhyun was waiting for the lift to arrive. Without saying anything, he grabbed Kyuhyun and threw him over his shoulder.

Kyuhyun gasped with the sudden move, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GO!! SAJANGNIM!!!"

"No." Siwon simply replied and walked back to their hotel room.

"PUT ME DOWN!!" Kyuhyun screamed, kicking his legs at the same time, "SAJANGNIM!!"

But Siwon ignored and pushed the door with great strength, that Kyuhyun thought the door would break into pieces.

 

Siwon flunged Kyuhyun onto the bed, throwing his bag across the room, and climbed over Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stared at Siwon furiously, hating himself for being such a weakling.

"What else do you want from me? You were having such good time with her, spending your days with her... I know I am not at the advantage position, not a girl for a start. So you had enough with me. I KNOW! So why are you bringing me back?" Kyuhyun cried, letting his tears flowed once again, "Let me go!" And he tried once again, his futile attempt to escape from Siwon.

But Siwon pushed himself forward, and held Kyuhyun's hands above his head, while he pressed his face closer at Kyuhyun's face, placing his forehead on top of Kyuhyun, breathing heavily on Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was startled to have Siwon's breath on him, that gradually calmed down from his frustration mode. But that doesn't mean, he would want to stay. Because linking all the things together from the past few days, it still hurts him, knowing that Siwon had spent his days with his ex-girlfriend...

 

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun muttered, "Let me go..."

"No." Siwon answered, "You are not going anywhere."

"Why? I am not the one you need... There is no point for me...to stay..." Kyuhyun weeped, feeling his tears to form from the corner of his eyes again.

"Who says so? I need you, I always need you Kyu..." Siwon nuzzled their noses as he spoke, "Always...and forever..."

"But..."

 

Siwon crushed their lips together, preventing Kyuhyun from saying anymore. Kyuhyun wanted to reject, but soon he allowed Siwon to roam inside his wet inside, with his body slowly relaxing from the tension. And barely a minute had passed, both were already in heat, kissing passionately with their tongues twisting and slurping loud on the bed. Kyuhyun moaned out when he tilted his head for more and deeper kiss from Siwon, while Siwon ed his tongue in and out, to taste the surface and the inside thoroughly.

Until both were pulled away, panting for air. Siwon brought one of his hands to Kyuhyun's face, and gently on the cheeks and the swollen lips. Kyuhyun was staring into Siwon's orbs, those lovingly orbs that are meant only for him, and he realised, he can never walk out of Siwon...

 

"Don't leave me." Siwon whispered.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait! ><

And whats with the slight angst?! T-T *hides*