Biggest Challenge...?

It's Ok, You Don't Have to Love Me Back

The moment Kyuhyun stepped in his apartment later on the Sunday evening, Changmin was already at the living room glaring at him ferociously. Kyuhyun pretended that he did not notice Changmin there, and wishfully thinking that he might be able to make it to his room without being interrogate by Changmin.

But well, who is he to kid? Changmin, the most persistent friend he ever had...

 

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN! YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!" Changmin bellowed.

Kyuhyun sighed. Oh well... Lets get it done once and for all!

 

"Yes? My...friend?" Kyuhyun turned around and smiled so widely that he wanted to puke out.

"FRIEND? DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME AS A FRIEND? HOW WONDERFUL!!" Changmin slapped the back of Kyuhyun's head and continued with his ranting, "IDIOT!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRY I AM WHEN I COULDN'T CONTACT YOU AT ALL?!"

"But...I did told you...I will be at Siwon's house..." Kyuhyun mumbled, as he rubbed his head when Changmin repeatedly slapped on.

"YEAH AND THEN?! PHONE OFF? DO YOU NEED TO HUMP FOR 2 FULL DAYS?!" Changmin placed his hands on his waist, looking like a father lecturing on his son who just returned after a weekend stay at his boyfriend's house.

"Yahhh!! We didn't...do for 2 days... Just 1 night..." Kyuhyun blushed as he recalled, "And this morning..."

 

"How many rounds?" Suddenly had a change of his tone, Changmin became curious on other matter...

 

"..........YAH THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! IS THAT YOUR MOTIVE?! TO MAKE ME REVEAL MY LIFE?!" And it was Kyuhyun's turn to flare, knowing how sneaky his friend can be.

"I am just being concern... Let me guess... 3? 4?" Changmin started to guess with his fingers, and the more he counted, the more redder was Kyuhyun's face, "5? 6? No...? 10??????"

"YAH!!! AISSSHHHH!" Kyuhyun decided to ignore his friend and walked back to his room.

"10?! REALLY?! Wow impressive..." Changmin nodded his head, "And look at the way you limp... Wow... Sajangmin's...must be very impressive... I can't even last 5... But him...10!" 

Kyuhyun threw a glare at Changmin before he slammed his door, "CRAZY! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!" And he could hear Changmin roaring with his laughters.

 

Huffing to himself, he sat on his bed harshly, but yelled out immediately with the sudden itch from his .

"DO YOU NEED SOME PAINKILLERS OR CREAM TO APPLY ON?!" Changmin roared from the outside.

"NOOOOO NEED!" Kyuhyun shouted back, feeling even more embarrassed, "GO AWAY SHIM CHWANG!!"

"FINE FINE! I AM JUST BEING KIND YOU IDIOT! And...happy for you..." Changmin spoke with a glee from the bottom of his heart, he is truly happy, to see his friend of having a crush on the same person for many years, to have a happy ending.

And of course, Kyuhyun knew Changmin was truly happy for him, as he smiled thanking Changmin for his blessing.

 

Just then, a text came on his phone.

 

"Hey my bunny... Missing me? I am missing you already... Is your ...still sore? I hope the cream that I applied on you is taking the effect. So sorry...that I was so harsh on you. But I am happy that we had spent such happy weekend together... If only you allow, I am more than willing to lock you in my apartment for another week... Ok I know... I am being ridiculous. So I will see you tomorrow my bunny secretary. Rest well and dream of me, will you? :^)"

 

Kyuhyun couldn't help but to feel bashful again with Siwon's everlasting sweet words for him. Even though Siwon wasn't physically beside him, he could feel Siwon wrapping his arms around his waist and pulled him closer to feel the warmth, literally. He smiled all so joyful, as he texted back with his reply.

 

"Sajangnim. I am missing you too. I will dream of you...with your arms around me... See you tomorrow...Wonnie..." Kyuhyun chuckled as he sent the text over, and stood up, with another itch from his , walking over to the wardrobe to pick his clothes for tomorrow.

 

Everything is going so well, isn't it?

--------------------

"DING DONG~ DING DONG~" 

 

"Woah who is that so early?" Changmin looked up from the dining table, still having his breakfast before he heads out for work. 

Kyuhyun came out of his room, all dressed for work as well, "I don't know..."

He opened the door and immediately had a wide smile formed on his face seeing the person standing in front of him.

 

"Morning Kyu..." Siwon smiled, as he wrapped Kyuhyun nearer to him and planted a sweet morning kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead.

Kyuhyun's blushes were filled on his cheeks straight away, with the kiss on his forehead, "Morning... Won..."

Siwon pulled away and grinned seeing the blushes on Kyuhyun's cheeks, and brought one of his hands up to the pink cheek, wanting to a taste on the plump lips, but Kyuhyun shook his head and whispered, "Changmin..."

Siwon peeked his head into the apartment and true enough, Changmin was smirking from ear to ear at the dining table, witnessing the lovey bunny having their moment on the doorway.

"Morning sajangnim." Changmin lifted his eyebrows to give that 'Oh... I know what you two are thinking..." look at the bunnies.

"Morning Changmin-ssi." Siwon greeted back, but his hands were still on Kyuhyun, hugging closely with their chests touching each other.

"Never mind me, you two can continue with whatever. I need to prepare for work." Changmin stood up to place his empty plate at the kitchen sink, "The living room is all yours." And he winked before he walked into his room.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his friend's behaviour, but was fast to resume his shyness with Siwon when he caught Siwon looking at him with those lovingly-stares, without blinking his eyes.

Feeling rather bashful, Kyuhyun averted his eyes from Siwon, "Sajangnim... We are going to be late for work..."

"But your friend is out of sight and earshot... So, can I have a kiss before we go?" Siwon leaned forward with just an inch away from the addictive lips, "Hmmm...?"

"Just one....! Siwonnie...!" Before he could even finish, Siwon already captured his lips, pressing hard on the plump lips. 

 

Kyuhyun had to grab on Siwon's arms for support, as Siwon deepened their kiss, pecking and tasting each other with the passion in the morning. Not too rough, just a sweet surface kiss, as if sealing and marking the lips, making sure the plump lips belong to the rightful person, and that person can only be the one kissing him at the moment.. It was only when they heard a fake cough, they unwillingly pulled away to find Changmin smirking away standing not far from them.

"Sorry for the disturb, but...I need to go work. Then...the whole apartment is yours." Changmin chuckled.

Kyuhyun shot a death glare at Changmin as he walked pass. But was again returned to Siwon's shy bunny, when Siwon nuzzled their noses together, "Shall we go too?" Kyuhyun blinked his eyes cutely to regain his composure before he nodded and went into his room to retrieve his bag.

 

In the same lift with Changmin, though Kyuhyun knew Changmin was eyeing at them with that irritating smirk, he did not reject Siwon to hold their hands firm and tight. In fact, he loves the way Siwon held his hand, interlocking their fingers as they stood side by side in the lift.

"Say sajangnim," Changmin started to break the silence, "How was the weekend with Kyuhyun?"

Kyuhyun almost wanted to break Changmin's neck, knowing what his best friend was trying to imply. But Siwon just turned and looked lovingly at Kyuhyun before he answered with his deep dimples, "Great. Never better. Probably the best weekend that ever happened in my entire life." 

And Kyuhyun forgot about the deal to kill Changmin off, as he returned an equally blissful smile at Siwon. That was his best weekend too...

"Treat him well. He deserved everything the best from you, for loving the same for years." Changmin smiled, though he was sure, without his words, Siwon will treat Kyuhyun like a precious treasure. From the way Siwon looked at Kyuhyun, holding his hand and kissing him, Changmin was absolutely sure, that Siwon will love Kyuhyun with lots of care, probably even stronger than Kyuhyun's love for him.

"I will. Definitely." Siwon smiled, as he pressed a sweet peck on Kyuhyun's cheek, which caused another blush to form on Kyuhyun.

 

When the lift was at the ground floor, Changmin bid them goodbye, heading off to his work, whereas the bunnies climbed in Siwon's Audi. The moment Kyuhyun got into Siwon's car, he smiled knowing Siwon had prepared breakfast for him again.

"I can't let my bunny starve in the morning right?" Siwon beamed.

"But you did...yesterday morning after...we woke up..." Kyuhyun blushed again when he recalled the morning after they woke up from the night of lovemaking.

"I am sorry..." Siwon took Kyuhyun's hand and pressed a kiss on the back of the hand, "I will not starve you ever again."

Kyuhyun pouted, "Then I will get fat and ugly..."

"Isn't it better? Then I can have a fluffy bolster and no one will eye on you. I can have you all for myself." Siwon teased.

How nice..." Kyuhyun sulked, "And you getting more handsome each day and all the women to throw their s on you..."

Siwon chuckled and pulled Kyuhyun for another kiss before he spoke, "Then I will shout to the whole world, that I am madly in love with the only one who got my heart, my soul and my body. And that person is a really adorable gorgeous being by the name of Cho Kyuhyun. The one I am and already had, deeply connected with my heart, my soul and my body with..."

 

"Yah sajangmin!!" Kyuhyun pouted knowing Siwon wanted to in the morning, and pushed Siwon back to his seat, "We are going to be late!"

Siwon laughed, as the car roared to life, "Since we are late, why not we just skip work? Is your still sore? Can we...?"

 

"SAJANGNIM!!!"

--------------------

Flashback

Kyuhyun was having lunch with his friends, Changmin and Ryeowook, at one of the fast food restaurants, discussing about their future plans after the graduation from the college. Being the brilliant IT genius in his degree, Kyuhyun could easily secure a stable job as an IT executive at any distinguished IT company in town or even overseas. Whereas Changmin will move on in the line for multi-media communication and Ryeowook for music pursue. However, Kyuhyun was having a second thought on the job offered to him by one of the best IT company in town.

"What is your concern?" Changmin frowned.

Kyuhyun sighed, not saying anything else at all.

"That is one of the top IT company, my friend. What is there to consider?" Changmin pressed on.

"Must be something to do with...Choi Siwon." Ryeowook replied on behalf of Kyuhyun, so casually.

 

And sure to be on spot, Kyuhyun looked even more depressed.

"What does his career got to do with Choi Siwon?" Changmin narrowed his eyes, wondering what did he missed exactly since he was busy searching for jobs the recent days.

"I was telling Kyuhyun the other day, that there is a possibility for him to see Siwon again." Ryeowook explained.

"And that is...?" But even before Ryeowook answered, Changmin already knew...

 

"To work in his company."

 

So Kyuhyun had been searching for a possibility, an opening in Siwon's company, to see if he could get a job in Siwon's company. IT department was the first he looked into, but sad to say, there wasn't any suitable job available for him at the moment. At the same time, the IT company contacted Kyuhyun for his resume, accepting his application for the position on IT executive in the company. That was the reason why, Kyuhyun was having a dilemma.

 

"Though it defeat the purpose of your IT degree... But you can try for other positions available in his company. If you are ready to give up a more than stable career just to see Siwon..." Changmin who finally gets to know the bottom of everything, started to give suggestion. Knowing how much his friend had been through, loving a guy whom did not even give the attention to him. And probably, this might be the last chance for Kyuhyun to see him again...

"And have no more regrets in your life." Ryeowook continued.

"Hey, that is a good one, Wookie." Changmin agreed, "Live with no regrets."

Ryeowook chuckled and did a high ten with Changmin.

 

Kyuhyun took in his friends' words, and clicked his chin, thinking through the other possibilities...

 

Other...positions...? Live with no regrets...?

--------------------

Present

"Omma!" Kyuhyun received a call from his mother at work, "Why did you call...?"

"Can't a mother call her son? Can't I miss you? Huh Kyuhyun ah... You have not call me for ages..." 

"Omma... Don't whine... You don't sound right whining..." Kyuhyun smirked, though it is nice to hear the voice of his mother. Now that she called, he did miss her a little...

 

As the conversation progressed with his mother, Kyuhyun started to miss his mother even more. Even asking her to return home to cook home dishes for him. Until...

"Are you dating anyone now?" 

Kyuhyun was taken aback when his mother asked the question, "Omma... Are you intending to introduce girls to me again?"

"Omo... My boy is a smart boy..."

Kyuhyun sighed, "Omma... I..."

 

Just then, Kyuhyun realised Siwon was standing at the door of his room, leaning on the door frame with his arms across his chest. All so charming that Kyuhyun couldn't tear his eyes away from Siwon.

Kyuhyun knew, that Siwon had heard his conversation with his mother.

"Omma..." Though Kyuhyun was talking to his mother, but he looked into Siwon's eyes as he spoke, "I am dating someone now. And...that someone is someone I love very much. So, there is no need to introduce anyone to me."

"Reallyyyyyy....! My boy is dating now! Yeobo....! Our Kyuhyun is dating someone!"

And all Kyuhyun heard, was the screams of his mother, relaying the news to his father. But he couldn't care less about the high pitch screams in his ear. All he was doing, was smiling sweetly at his sajangnim who was grinning back at him as well.

 

"Who is that person? Do I know her?"  Once done with her joyous screams, Kyuhyun's mother regained her calmness and asked again.

Kyuhyun blinked his eyes breaking the eye-to-eye connection with Siwon, wondering if he should break another news to his mother. As if he knew what are the questions Kyuhyun's mother was asking, Siwon nodded his head, encouraging Kyuhyun to continue.

"Omma..." Kyuhyun mumbled, "That person whom I love very much...is...the CEO of the company I am working at. Choi Siwon."

 

"He is a guy."

 

"....."

Kyuhyun started to panic as the silence took over the excitement from earlier.

"....."

Kyuhyun looked at Siwon, biting his bottom lips with that nervous expression, as his mother made no sound after he revealed the relationship to his mother.

 

What if...his mother...his parents, refused to acknowledge Siwon?

What if...his mother wants him to break up with Siwon?

What if...his parents force him to marry someone he doesn't like at all?

 

While thinking through the possibilities that could happened, negative possibitilies to be exact since his mother was still as quiet over the phone, the corner of his eyes started to get watery...

It wasn't easy for him to get a job just to see Siwon once again, and it was a true miracle that Siwon had grown feelings for him as well, though he did not expect that to happen. And now he conveyed his feelings to Siwon, with a return of Siwon's love, he did not want to give up loving Siwon at all.

He only wants Siwon.

 

"Omma...?"

Seeing the nervousness from Kyuhyun, Siwon walked over leisurely, reaching out his hand in front of Kyuhyun.

"Let me talk to her." Siwon mouthed.

Kyuhyun widened his eyes, thinking Siwon must be crazy. Talk to her?!

"I want to tell her something..." Siwon smiled, flicking his fingers to gesture for the phone to be handed over.

Though having the doubts in his mind, Kyuhyun obediently handed his phone over to Siwon.

 

Putting the phone over his ear, Siwon turned and walked back to his room, "Mrs Cho, I am Choi Siwon..." And closed the door.

After a few seconds, Kyuhyun then realised, that he was not invited to listen to what Siwon intended to tell his mother.

"Ok fine. Just leave me alone..." Kyuhyun sulked, and resumed with his work. However, his mind was not at all peaceful, knowing that Siwon is having a chat with his mother. His mother who was excited to know he was dating, yet gotten all so speechless when she knew the gender of his lover...

 

Hope omma don't scream and shout...and scare Wonnie away...

 

Half an hour had past, since Siwon took his phone away to talk to his mother, Kyuhyun went back getting busy with the work, arranging Siwon's schedules for the next few days. Just when he hanged up on a call from Kangin reporting on a scheduled meeting tomorrow, the elevator reached the CEO's floor. Assuming to be someone from the company to look for Siwon for report or meeting, Kyuhyun did not bother to check on the person who came. Until the person stood in front of Kyuhyun's desk, casting the shadow over Kyuhyun.

"Sajangnim is busy. You have to wait for a while if you are reporting or asking for signature..." Kyuhyun spoke as he looked up, and found himself dumbstruck when he saw the person standing in front of him...and smiling at him.

 

Victoria Song Qian.

 

Damn! I have totally forgot about her! Thanks to sajangnim and the... that we did at his house... Made me forgot about her! Is that his plan? So I will get immersed with him that I can forget about Victoria?

 

"Hi Kyuhyun-ssi." Victoria greeted with a wide smile.

"Hi... Victoria-ssi." Kyuhyun greeted back. He wanted to show a rather black face at his rival, but seeing Victoria's smile, he can't hate her. Really.

 

"Are you here to see sajangnim? He is not free at the moment... He is..." Kyuhyun blinked his eyes, trying to find the correct words. Talking to his secretary's mother? Talking to his future mother-in-law over the phone? 

 

Mother-in-law... Is he even thinking of marrying to Siwon...?

Seriously, Cho Kyuhyun... At this moment...?

 

"Oh no worries, I am not looking for him." Victoria replied, "I am here to see Mi...I mean Zhoumi. And I thought I could come see you too." 

"See...me?" Kyuhyun was startled, why him? Is she going to tell him about Siwon...and her matchmake?

No, wait. Why was she here seeing Zhoumi?

 

Victoria nodded to Kyuhyun's question, "We..I mean me and Mi... We went to see Siwon yesterday at his house. And Mi told me something about..."

"Oh wait wait. Since when did you and Zhoumi met up with sajangnim, at his house?!" This is getting even more confusing. Because, he was with Siwon the whole day yesterday at his house...

 

Then, he remembered, the visitors who came to Siwon's house in the morning... They were Victoria and Zhoumi? Why didn't Siwon tell him that they visited?

 

Thinking back the morning, where the moment Siwon returned to his room, they went straight to their unfinished business...without saying anything... And Kyuhyun being too mesmerised of the love that Siwon was showering at him, touching the him all over with his skillful hands and mouth and he vice versa... So that is why he totally forgot about the visitors immediately.

 

Seeing the confused Kyuhyun, Victoria chuckled, "I see that Siwon did not tell you after we left."

And that got Kyuhyun's attention again. THEY KNEW HE WAS THERE?

"Zhoumi told me...about you and Siwon." Victoria smiled.

"Oh...right... I...was there..." Kyuhyun blushed, knowing that he was hiding in Siwon's room, in his full form on Siwon's bed because Siwon told him not to wear anything. Ok...that is rather embarrassing.

"You two look very cute together. Erm, though I never see with my own eyes of you and him standing together, but I can picture, the handsome Siwon with the adorable you. That picture is actually...very pleasing." Victoria commented.

 

Kyuhyun eyed at the smiling Victoria. Is she...praising her rival?

But then, she kept mentioning about Zhoumi...

 

"Sorry Victoria-ssi. I thought you are the matchmake item that sajangnim's mother has for him. So why are you...?" Kyuhyun questioned.

"Siwon didn't tell you? I am with Zhoumi. He is my boyfriend now." Victoria grinned.

 

OHHHHH... That explains everything!

 

"You and Zhoumi?!" Kyuhyun repeated Victoria's words, "So you not going to be involved with the matchmake for sajangnim?"

"Nope. So you have no worries. I am never interested with Siwon at all." Victoria assured him, "And I love Zhoumi very much too."

And Kyuhyun finally, returned a wide grin, a very comforted sweet grin that opened up one of his worries down in his heart.

"Oh my... You are really adorable smiling like this." Victoria chuckled, "No wonder, Siwon is so in love with you..."

 

"He is mine, Victoria. You can't touch him." Siwon appeared suddenly out from his room, pretending to frown at Victoria drooling over his boyfriend.

"Oh come on. I am sure, I can be good friends with Kyuhyun-ssi. Right?" Victoria beamed.

"Yeah, just don't fall for him. He is mine, and he can only loves me. Solely me." Siwon smirked, as he walked over to Kyuhyun's side to hand over the phone he took from Kyuhyun. Not forgetting to wrap his arms around Kyuhyun possessively, adding a kiss on Kyuhyun's forehead.

"Sajangnim!" Kyuhyun gasped, feeling shy again, of Siwon kissing his favourite spot in front of someone else.

 

"How do we look?" Siwon grinned cheekily, bumping his chest onto Kyuhyun's arm.

Victoria giggled, and pointed her thumb up, "Like I said, even before I can see you two together, I can already picture how cute the sight can be. And true enough, both of you look so great."

Siwon grinned even wider with his dimples showing, and pressed his nose against Kyuhyun's fluffy hair to snuggle and sniff Kyuhyun's lovely scent, "Thank you."

"Ok, I shall not disturb any further. I need to get back to my company. Lets have dinner together next time, all four of us." Victoria decided to take her leave, knowing the pair might want some space alone.

"Lets arrange again. Goodbye." Siwon nodded his head.

"Sure. Bye, Kyuhyun-ssi." Victoria waved goodbye, and walked back to the elevator.

 

"Well, that went well." Kyuhyun spoke, "I thought she was here to declare war with me."

"I should lock you up. In case one day, she decided to declare war with ME." Siwon sulked, though he was just joking, "You are mine. No one else."

"She is just praising me..." Kyuhyun blushed, hearing the strong declaration from Siwon.

"Are you happy to hear others saying how adorable you are?" Siwon narrowed his eyes.

"A little..." Kyuhyun smirked, turning his shyness to a snarky one.

Siwon laughed, snuggled even closer on Kyuhyun, biting lightly on the earlobe, fondling with Kyuhyun's clothed waist....

 

Then Kyuhyun remembered the conversation between his mother and Siwon, so he pushed Siwon slightly away, "Sajangnim! What did you talk to my mother about? It took...almost an hour!"

Siwon blinked with Kyuhyun's commotion, then he smirked, holding Kyuhyun's hand and pulled him off from his desk.

"Sajangnim..." Kyuhyun looked at Siwon confusingly. What is this guy going to do now?

 

Siwon opened his door and dragged Kyuhyun into his room, over to his desk, and made Kyuhyun to sit on his laps.

"What...?" Kyuhyun exclaimed, as he sat on comfortably, with Siwon snaking one of his arms s around the waist to secure his secretary on his laps..

"I want to tell you about the conversation with your mother like this." Siwon smiled, Kyuhyun's pinkish cheek with another freed hand, "So I can kiss you later after I am done, deep and hard... I don't think you want others to see how we kiss, right?"

 

Kyuhyun wanted to argue, but the temptation of kissing Siwon while sitting on his lap was rather strong...that he was quick to have his cheeks flushed with pink and nodded to Siwon agreeing to the offer...

--------------------

"I am Choi Siwon, the current CEO of Choi Enterprise, and Kyuhyun's boss...and his boyfriend." Siwon spoke through the phone once he settled himself on his chair.

"And you are a guy..." Kyuhyun's mother mumbled.

"Yes I am. Definitely." Siwon replied, "But that doesn't mean, that our love for each other is not normal."

"....I know... I always know...that my Kyuhyun...is different. He has no interest to whoever girls I introduce to him..."

"Because he is special and precious, Mrs Cho... He has no interest because...he has been in love with me since high school." Siwon explained, with so much love in his tone.

"High...HIGH SCHOOL?" Ok that did shock Kyuhyun's mother again...

 

"Yes." And Siwon started to tell how Kyuhyun came to love him in high school...

 

"And I am sorry for only to return his love recently... I am sorry for not looking at how special he was back then." For that is true, that Siwon was very regretful of missing Kyuhyun in high school...

"And you love him now?"

"Yes. Very much. I know in this society, our relationship is not encouraged. But day by day, I found myself drawn to the pureness of Kyuhyun, and how precious he can be in the words of love. So slowly, I was found falling deep for him. And madly." Siwon sincerely spoke the feelings from the bottom of his heart, wanting Kyuhyun's mother to know everything about his feelings for Kyuhyun.

"But he can't give you a child."  This made Siwon let out a chuckle straight away, as indirectly, Kyuhyun's mother was implying that Kyuhyun is the bottom of their life...

 

"We can always find alternatives, But then, even if there is no chlid, I promise I will love Kyuhyun forever. And even more and deeper than the love he has for me. So...would you allow me to continue to be with Kyuhyun?" As if asking for Kyuhyun's hand in marriage, Siwon was hoping their relationship can be recognised by their parents. 

"...My Kyuhyun...has grown up. He can make the decision himself."

"But it will be delightful for him, to know his parents are supportive for his decision, and trust me, this decision is one that he will never regret, because I am sure, I can give him everything he wants." Siwon grinned, knowing that his status in the society was able to give a secure life for Kyuhyun.

And with that, Mrs Cho chuckled over the phone, "You are sure one very confident person. Are you really that handsome that my Kyuhyun has eyes on you for so many years?"

"Oh yes. I am, indeed. That I can't deny." Siwon laughed, not at all shameful for his declaration on his looks.

Mrs Cho laughed as well, feeling amused that her son is in love with such person. Such charimatic man whom is so confident that even over the phone, he was able to give the assurance and made the people wanting to believe him.

 

"Please treat my son well..."

 

 

Loud smooching sounds were made, that even there were people outside the CEO's room, they were able to hear and cringe to the kissy echo coming from the room. With Kyuhyun seated sideway on his lap, Siwon had Kyuhyun's lips totally covered within his mouth, roaming his tongue thoroughly in every inch of his shy bunny's hot caverns, while Kyuhyun was drowned with the kisses that he had his hands kneading through Siwon's hair. Both their eyes were closed to feel each other deeply using the sense from their lips, mouths were opened widely to accomodate each other inside, and totally forgotten that they were in the CEO's room where people could run into them making out.

Yes... They had forgotten how Hyukjae ran into them, as the only thing that is important to them at the moment, is the presence of each other in the room. Just them.

 

"Sajang...sajangnim..." Kyuhyun panted, after minutes of kissing, through the corner of his lips.

"Hmmm..." Siwon moaned hearing Kyuhyun calling for him.

"Thank...you..." Kyuhyun mumbled.

Siwon stopped his kisses, and pulled away to find Kyuhyun blushing with that swollen red lips in front of him. He smiled, pleasing with the sight, and continued to shower more kisses on Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun gasped with another sudden launch at him, clinging even tighter on Siwon around his nape.

"Love you Kyu..." Siwon confessed when he opened his mouth to take in Kyuhyun's mouth deeper, "I love you Kyu..."

Unable to respond with his mouth being captured by Siwon, Kyuhyun could only moaned out wordlessly, but Siwon was sure Kyuhyun was saying "I love you too, Wonnie..." from the bottom of his heart.

 

Getting even more deep with their kisses, Siwon's hands started to get naughty, as he had his hands playing with Kyuhyun's shirt, until he had it tucked out of Kyuhyun's pants. Kyuhyun shivered a little, when the warmth hands wandered into his shirt, and his bare skin on the back gently. He moaned out a little more, when Siwon had his fingers moving up and down Kyuhyun's back spine, and even felt a strong twitch from his below...

"Sajang..nim..." Kyuhyun gasped, tightening his hands on Siwon's biceps, "Nnnghhh...!"

When hearing that aroused moan, Siwon couldn't help it anymore, and lifted Kyuhyun up, rearranged Kyuhyun's position with him to straddle over, hanging each leg on each side of Siwon. Kyuhyun was shocked to see his new position with his legs spread widely over Siwon.

"What...are you...?" Kyuhyun asked, but before he could finished his question, Siwon had their lips bind together again.

And this time, his hands moved onto Kyuhyun's meaty thighs and squeezed them hard, before wriggled them up to cup Kyuhyun's below.

 

"I want you...now.." Siwon grunted when he pulled away.

Not able to think correctly in a logical way, with his crotch being cupped by Siwon's loving hand, Kyuhyun moaned smashing their lips together, as if telling Siwon, "YES, LETS DO IT NOW!"

Siwon smirked from the corner of his mouth, knowing he had once again, brought the naughty Kyu out of his shyness.

 

Already throwing out the worries of having people bumping in the CEO's room, both started to tease each other with their kisses, and hands playing with each other's clothed crotches. Both smiled at each other, looking deep into the orbs staring at each other so lustfully... And even ready to proceed with stripping each other off totally...

 

Until...

 

 

"OMO.....!!!!" A high pitch voice startled the already-aroused pair that broke their connection from their lips, and turned towards the source of the shout at the doorway.

 

 

"Mother.....?!" Siwon exclaimed, with his hands still deep under Kyuhyun's shirt

Kyuhyun widened his eyes and blinked rapidly, looking back and forth between the pale-looking middle age woman, and the frozen Siwon.

 

OH NO! WE ARE IN DEEP ! I AM IN DEEP !!!